Yin & Yang

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

          Jaehoon headed to the warehouse where Kai is keeping Seulgi and Wendy hostage. It was located at Guri near the Han River. But as soon as he arrived there, hundreds of gangsters are guarding the vicinity of the warehouse. Jaehoon hid himself by some boxes to avoid being spotted. While hiding, he heard some guys talking while patrolling the area.

 

“Hey. What are we doing here?”

“I’m not sure. We were told to guard the warehouse. I was just following orders.”

“Guard it from whom? There’s no one stupid enough to attack the WOLVES gang’s headquarters.”

“I don’t know about you, but I overheard one of the other guys talking about a certain White Fang.”

“What?! Did you just say White Fang?”

“Why? Is there something about him?”

“There are rumors floating around that he defeated hundreds of gang members all by himself! If he’s the one going to attack us, we’re doomed!”

“How can we identify him?”

“They say that he has bleached white hair, but the most recognizable thing from him is his necklace. It has a wolf’s tooth as a pendant.”

 

          At that moment, Jaehoon swiftly went out of his hiding spot and knocked out the first guy while immobilizing the other one by pinning him on the ground.

 

“Ack! Let go of me! Who are you?!”

 

          The guy saw Jaehoon’s necklace and he trembled in fear.

 

“H-Huh? Are you the White Fang? Please don’t kill me!”

“I won’t. I just want you to tell me one thing.”

“Sure! Anything you want!”

“Is Kai keeping two girls hostage inside?”

“I don’t know…”

“Answer me properly.” Jaehoon said as he twisted the guy’s arm behind him.

“Ahh! Okay! Okay! I saw them bring in two girls earlier! That’s all I know!”

“Okay. Thanks.”

 

          Jaehoon also knocked him out and hid the two unconscious bodies behind the boxes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          After stealthily making his way around the guards, he managed to sneak past them and arrive at the entrance. But, standing guard there were Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Chen.

 

“Oh look! A stray puppy!” Xiumin exclaimed, clearly mocking him.

“Shut up, you bloated-faced blockhead.”

“What did you say?!!”

“Don’t.” Chen grabbed Xiumin’s arm before he could attack Jaehoon.

“Get out of the way.” Jaehoon said to the three.

“What if we don’t want to?” Xiumin taunted him.

“Then I’ll pulverize the three of you and force my way in. That’s simple.”

“You can try, White Fang.”

 

          Jaehoon calmed himself down before he spoke again.

 

“Where are Suho and Lay?”

“Suho just retired, more like forced to retire. Kai had beaten him up mercilessly.” Chen answered.

“Lay has quit the gang and followed those three traitors to China. That bastard.” Xiumin followed.

“Jaehoon, it doesn’t have to be this way.” Kyungsoo said to him.

“Really? How about I kidnap two of your loved ones then I tell that to your face?”

“Come back to the WOLVES. I’ll talk to Kai and he’ll set them free.”

“As if he’ll listen to you. Also, I have no intention to go back.”

“If that’s the case, then you leave us no choice.”

 

          Jaehoon got ready to defend himself, but then he heard a voice from behind.

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Starting the party without us? That’s just rude.”

 

          Standing behind Jaehoon are Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

“Hey Jae.”

“Now is not the time for greetings Baek.”

“Ow, that’s not nice. Aren’t you happy to see me?”

“No.”

“Okay… Leave the greetings for later.”

“Hey brat. We’ll take care of them. Go save your friends inside.” Chanyeol said.

“Hyung is right. Don’t worry about us.” Sehun added.

“Thanks guys.”

“This isn’t for free, you know.”

“I’ll treat you anything you want if we succeed.”

“Deal.”

 

          Jaehoon ran off and left them behind. Chanyeol cracked his knuckles before speaking.

 

“Now, let’s see what you fools are made of. Come to think of it, I’ve never fought you before.”

“Don’t hurt them too much, bro.” Baekhyun said.

“I can’t guarantee that hyung.” Sehun said as he charged at the three.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          When Jaehoon went inside the warehouse, it was pitch black. Suddenly, a spotlight was . Under it was Seulgi, gagged and tied up to a chair. But as Jaehoon walked closer to her, he heard a maniacal laughter from the dark. After that, all the lights went on and he saw Kai sitting on a throne with Mijoo standing beside him.

 

“Look who finally showed up. Boys! Get him!”

 

          A hundred gang members surrounded Jaehoon. He didn’t fight back, fearing for Seulgi’s safety. Two guys restrained both of his arms so he couldn’t move while someone kicked him from behind, forcing him to kneel. Kai stood up from his throne and walked towards him.

 

“Not so tough now, are you Jaehoon?”

“Where’s Wendy?”

“Don’t worry. She’s locked up in a room upstairs. She’s safe, for now.”

“Let them go. Please.”

“Hmm… Let me think… Nope…” Kai said and laughed evilly.

 

          Kai crouched down to his level and stared at him face-to-face.

 

“The famous White Fang of the WOLVES gang is now kneeling before me. Oh, wait a second. You left the gang years ago! It’s such a pity, really.”

“If there’s anything pitiful, it’s you.”

“Shut up!”

 

          Kai kicked Jaehoon on his abdomen and he coughed blood. Mijoo rushed to the scene.

 

“Kai! Stop it! This wasn’t part of our plan!”

“Oh, I’m sorry… Did I hurt your precious Jaehoon?” Kai said as he punched Jaehoon’s face.

“No! Don’t!”

“You’re too noisy. Boys! Lock her up with the other one! You’ll get to have some fun with them later.” Kai smirked at Mijoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter