Seulgi

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Seulgi is still in sleeping on her bed (again) when she heard a knock on her front door (again). She looked at the clock and it showed 8 a.m.

 

“Who would knock on someone’s door at this time? Oh, right... Yeri.” Seulgi thought as she got up to open the door.

 

            She was half-expecting that it was Yeri who’s knocking but she was surprised to see a tall, muscular man wearing a suit and sunglasses.

 

“Jongsuk oppa, it’s still early… What do you want?”

“I’m really sorry Ms. Kang, but your father requests for your presence.”

“What? Why so early in the morning? Can’t it wait until later?”

“Your father told me to pick you up and return to the mansion as soon as possible. I’m just following orders, Ms. Kang.”

“I know that oppa. Give me five minutes.” Seulgi sighed and closed the door before she did her morning rituals.

 

           Seulgi finished getting ready when her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and it was Wendy calling her.

 

“Yes Wendy?”

“Oh? You’re already awake? That’s a first.”

“What do you want?”

“Want to hang out later? I’m bored and I’ve got nothing to do.”

“Sorry, I can’t. I have to go somewhere today. Go hang out with Joy or something.”

“I’m just going to spend all my money buying chicken for her so, no thanks.”

“Suit yourself. I’ve got to go. Call you later.”

“Wait! Where are—“ Seulgi ended the call before Wendy finished what she’s saying. She went out of her apartment and met with Jongsuk downstairs.

 

            She wasn’t aware that Jaehoon is peeking through his window.

 

“Where could she be going this early in the morning in a limousine?” Jaehoon said to himself.

 

            Seulgi arrived at her destination after a few minutes. Jongsuk opened the door for her.

 

“Your father is waiting in the living room.”

“Thanks oppa.”

 

            She went inside the mansion and she immediately saw her father sitting on the couch while sipping some coffee.

 

“Oh, if it isn’t my cute bear! Good morning my lovely daughter! Give your appa a bear hug.”

 

            Seulgi hugged her father and sat on his lap.

 

“Appa, there’s nothing good in the morning when you wake me up this early.” Seulgi sulked at her father.

“Aigoo, I’m sorry my dear. Your father misses you so much. Why can’t you just live here with me? Is the mansion not big enough for you? We’ll get it renovated immediately!”

“You’re not even here most of the time. You and omma are always on business trips. Speaking of omma, where is she?”

“You know how your mother is. I bet she’s taking a selca at the Eiffel Tower right now.”

“What? She’s in Paris again?”

“Correct. You’re so smart, just like your old man.” Seulgi’s father smiled while patting her head.

 

            Seulgi was about to say something but she got interrupted by a loud voice.

 

“Seulgi-ah! Where are you my beautiful cousin?”

“Seungyoon! I’m in the living room with appa!”

 

            Seungyoon came down from the stairs and sat down opposite them.

 

“How are you Seungyoon? It’s been a while.” Seulgi greeted her cousin.

“Same old, same old. So, how’s school?”

“It’s fine. A bit hectic but I can manage.”

“I’m glad I’m not Kang Corporation’s heiress.” Seungyoon teased.

“Appa, Seungyoon is teasing me again…” Seulgi faked crying.

“Aish, this spoiled kid. Anyway, the reason why I called you here today is because we’ll be meeting someone important.”

“I thought we talked about this already?! I’m going to marry who I want!”

“Hey, hey, don’t get so worked up dear. I’m not getting you into an arranged marriage. That’s cruel. I love you too much to do that.” Seulgi’s father kissed her forehead.

“I love you too appa. Who are we meeting?”

“We’re going to meet up with the chairman of Kim Enterprises.”

“Huh? Then why do you need me to come with you?”

“Of course, you have to know who you’re working with in the future.”

“Fine… How about Seungyoon?”

“Hey, I just came by to visit when I heard uncle arrived from Japan.”

“Thank you Seungyoon. I wish this bear would be more like you. She wouldn’t even visit me if I didn’t get Jongsuk to pick her up.” It was Mr. Kang's turn to fake crying.

“Appa! That’s so mean…” Seulgi slapped her father’s arm.

“I’m just kidding, my dear. Don’t be so violent.”

“Sorry appa~ Bbuing bbuing~” Seulgi used her aegyo on her father.

“Aish, really? I think you’re too old for that. You’ve become heavier too. I can’t feel my legs anymore.” Seulgi’s father said dramatically.

“Now you’re the one that’s teasing me? I’m going to tell omma.”

“I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. Now, get off me so I can get ready for our meeting.”

 

            Seulgi did as she was told and her father went upstairs to fix himself, leaving her with Seungyoon.

 

“So, do your classmates know?”

“Know what?”

“That you’re extremely wealthy.”

“No, and I’m not planning to tell them. They might think I’m a rich spoiled brat or something.”

“Well, aren’t you?” Seungyoon jokingly said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter