Let Go

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Jaehoon was surprised to see Yeri so he didn't know how to react.

 

“Yeri-ah? Why are you here?” Jaehoon asked his sister.

“Don't answer my question with another question, oppa.”

“Wow. She really is my sister, no doubt. She repeated the exact same words I said to Yunho earlier.”  Jaehoon thought to himself.

“Oppa! I’m talking to you! Answer me!” Yeri stomped her foot on the floor.

“Huh? Sorry, what were you saying?”

“What happened to you?”

“I just got into a little accident. I’m fine.”

“Don’t even try to lie to me, oppa. I’m not dumb. I wouldn’t have gotten past the mansion guards and sneak out if I am.”

 

          After Yeri said that, Jaehoon narrowed his eyes at Sebastian. The butler just bowed his head in apology.

 

“Okay, I’m sorry. Seulgi got kidnapped and I had to go save her.”

 

          Upon hearing Jaehoon’s statement, Yeri rushed in front of her brother.

 

“Seulgi unnie was kidnapped?! How?! Is she okay?! Where is she?!” Yeri bombarded Jaehoon with questions.

“Relax, she’s inside. See for yourself.”

 

          Yeri immediately went inside the room. Jaehoon turned his attention to Sebastian.

 

“Did she sneak out again?”

“I’m sorry, young master. She manages to sneak out during Saturdays. Even I don’t know how she does that.”

“I told you so. Where is she running off to anyway?”

“We followed Ms. Yeri and we found out that she always goes to her friend. We did a background check and her name is Park Sooyoung.”

“Oh, it’s fine. I know that girl personally. Still, keep an eye on them whenever they go out.” Jaehoon said. “Two troublemakers joined forces. This would be one heck of a headache.” He thought as he shook his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Jaehoon went inside the room while Sebastian stayed outside. He saw Yeri sitting beside Seulgi, checking her if she’s fine.

 

“Yeri-ah, I told you already. I’m okay. Your brother is in a worse state than me yet you didn’t ask him if he’s alright?” Seulgi said.

“Hmp. I don’t want to. He lied to me.” Yeri said while pouting at Seulgi.

“Jaehoon… What did you tell her?”

“I-uhh… I told her that I got into an accident.”

“You could’ve just told her the truth straight away. She would understand it, right Yeri?”

 

          Yeri didn’t answer and just nodded her head. She looked at her brother and smiled at him wickedly.

 

“Oh come on! Did you see that?”

“What are you talking about?” Seulgi asked.

“Never mind. Yeri-ah, follow me.”

“Where are we going?”

“I’m taking you to see someone.”

 

          Seulgi raised her eyebrows at Jaehoon but he didn’t say anything. The siblings went out of the room and headed to Kai’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          When they went inside, Yeri saw Kai on the bed.

 

“Omo! Jongin oppa! What happened to him?”

“I’m sorry, Yeri-ah… It’s my fault.”

“Y-You… Y-You d-did t-this t-to h-him?” Yeri is on the verge of tears.

“I can explain.”

“How could you do this to him, oppa? How could you?!” Yeri went up to her brother and pounded his chest with her fists.

“Kim Yerim! Calm down!” Jaehoon spoke sternly while holding Yeri’s wrists.

 

          Yeri stopped hitting her brother and looked up to him with tears in her eyes.

 

“I had no choice.” Jaehoon said.

“W-Why?”

“He’s the one who kidnapped Seulgi.”

 

          Yeri widened her eyes at Jaehoon’s statement.

 

“H-He k-kidnapped Seulgi u-unnie?”

“Yes. That’s why I had to do this to him. I’m sorry.”

 

          Yeri cried even harder. Jaehoon hugged her to try and console her. After a few minutes, she finally stopped crying.

 

“Will he be coming back home with us?” Yeri asked while wiping her tears.

“No, Yeri-ah. He’ll be going to jail after what he did.”

“For how long?”

“I was asking the same thing. I don’t know either.”

“I’m going to miss him so much, oppa.”

“Me too Yeri-ah… Me too.”

 

          They went out and headed back to Jaehoon’s room, but not before Yeri said her last farewell to Kai.

 

“Goodbye Jongin oppa. I’m going to miss you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          While walking back to his hospital room, Jaehoon talked to Yeri.

 

“Yeri-ah, you didn’t answer my question earlier. Why are you here?”

“It’s my monthly check-up today! I asked Joy unnie to come with me but she told me that she couldn’t—“

 

          Yeri was interrupted when Joy suddenly appeared, panting heavily with her hands on her knees.
 

“Joy unnie! You came!”

“Sorry… Yeri-ah… I just… Got out… Of class… So I rushed here… Phew…”

“It’s alright unnie. Anyway, I want you to meet my brother!”

 

          When Joy looked up, she was surprised to see Jaehoon.

 

“Jaehoon oppa?”

“Hey Sooyoung.”

“It’s Joy!”

“I know. I’m just kidding.” Jaehoon said before laughing.

“You know him, unnie?” Yeri asked.

“Of course, we go to the same school! Also, he’s Seulgi unnie’s boyfriend that’s why I knew him, right oppa?”

“That’s right. Joy, please accompany my sister for her check-up. She could be a crybaby sometimes.” Jaehoon teased.

“Oppa! I’m not a baby anymore!” Yeri pouted at her brother.

“Alright, whatever you say. Take care, okay?”

“Okay oppa. Let’s go unnie!” Yeri chirped.

“Bye Jaehoon oppa.” Joy said.

“Bye, you two.”

 

          Yeri took Joy’s hand and they both walked off. Jaehoon looked at them until they turned to a corner and he shook his head dejectedly.

 

“Those two would be the death of me, seriously.” Jaehoon thought before walking back to his room alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          When Jaehoon arrived at his room, he told Sebastian to keep an eye on Yeri and Joy which he immediately complied. Jaehoon went inside, only to find Seulgi slowly dozing off on the couch. He tried to walk quietly to avoid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter