Eye Opener

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          The following week, while Jaehoon and Seulgi are walking home together, they were stopped by a group of guys.

 

"Jaehoon."

 

          Seulgi immediately hid behind her boyfriend, feeling a bit scared.

 

"It's okay, baby. I know these guys."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

 

          Jaehoon faced their leader who's in front of him.

 

"Do you need something, Sunggyu?"

"I do. Can I please talk to you in private? I promise it won't take long."

"Sure... Seulgi baby, I'll just talk to them for a bit, okay? Don't be scared of them. They're good guys."

"Alright."

 

          Jaehoon followed Sunggyu and one of s to a distance where Seulgi couldn't hear them.

 

"Okay, talk. This must be really important for you to seek me out personally."

"It is. One of my members got hold of information that has something to do with you. Woohyun, if you may?"

 

          Woohyun stepped to the front and Jaehoon was surprised to see him.

 

"You?"

"Hey."

"What information do you have?"

"It involves Mijoo."

 

          Jaehoon flinched when he heard her name being mentioned.

 

"Why? Are you scared that she'll go back to me after she cheated on me with you?" Jaehoon said, gritting his teeth.

"No. Please hear me out first. I've got no connection to her anymore. In fact, she broke up with me and left me."

"Then why are we even talking about her?"

"Because she was planning on taking you back."

"Yeah, I know. She came to me last week."

"What did you tell her?"

"I rejected her, of course. I've got a girlfriend." Jaehoon said, glancing at Seulgi.

"Damn. Did Mijoo see her?"

"Yes. I think she was really jealous."

"That's not my point. This is really bad."

"Why?"

"Yesterday, one of our scouts happened to see Mijoo talking to someone at a restaurant. You'll never guess who it is."

"Just tell me. I don't really care about her anymore."

"She was talking to Kai. She's working with the WOLVES now."

 

          Jaehoon's eyes widened when Woohyun said that.

 

"How did she—?"

"We don't know for sure, but I think she's plotting something bad with him. You should be careful. They have eyes and ears everywhere."

"Why would she target Seulgi? That doesn't make sense!"

"I think she's planning to keep you all for herself and eliminating Seulgi would make her one step closer to that."

"But if that's her goal, she won't achieve that working with him."

"Maybe she doesn't know what kind of person Kai is."

"Don't worry Jaehoon. Like we said last time, we'll have members to keep an eye on you and your friends." Sunggyu joined in.

"Thanks Sunggyu. Are the preparations almost done?"

"Yes, they are. We'll be ready in two weeks, tops."

"That's good to know. Thanks for informing me about this."

"No problem. We're allies anyway." Woohyun answered.

"Yeah, allies." Jaehoon said as he shook Woohyun's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

          Jaehoon walked back to Seulgi, who's happily chatting with Myungsoo. He tapped his shoulder and Myungsoo turned around.

 

"Hey, I think you need to go."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just keeping her company."

"Yeah, you've done a pretty good job. Too good, in fact."

"I'll get going now. It was nice meeting you, Seulgi."

"Same here." Seulgi answered.

"Nice to meet you too, Jaehoon."

"Yeah, sure..."

 

          Myungsoo bowed and walked back to his group before they went on their way. Seulgi noticed Jaehoon glaring at him until he was out of sight. She wrapped her arms around Jaehoon's waist.

 

"Hey~ What are you thinking about?~" Seulgi said with a bit of aegyo.

"Huh? Nothing important..."

"You know, you're right. They really are good guys. Myungsoo was nice too. He's very funny and polite."

"Yeah... Whatever you say."

 

          Seulgi smirked when she knew that Jaehoon is jealous. It takes one to know one, as they say. Jaehoon continued walking without saying anything and they arrived at their apartment after a few minutes. Seulgi stood by her apartment's door with Jaehoon in front of her. She held both of his hands.

 

"So, is there anything you want to tell me?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Goodnight." Jaehoon said monotonously.

"Wait. You're not going anywhere without my goodnight kiss." Seulgi said as she prevented Jaehoon from going in his own apartment.

 

          Seulgi kissed him passionately as she opened her apartment door. She pulled him inside and kicked the door shut.

 

"What are you doing?" Jaehoon said, trying to catch his breath.

"I can't sleep knowing that you're jealous."

"Me? Jealous? As if."

 

          She stared at his face for a few seconds before she blur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter