Revelations

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Jaehoon opened his eyes to a blinding light above him. He looked around and found himself inside a white room.

 

“Am I dead? This isn’t how I pictured heaven would look like. Although I’m pretty sure I’m going to hell after all I’ve done.” Jaehoon thought.

 

          He then felt someone holding his left hand. He looked down and saw Seulgi sleeping beside the bed. Jaehoon squeezed her hand and Seulgi’s eyes shot open.

 

“Jaehoon!”

“Hey baby.” Jaehoon said weakly.

 

          Seulgi pushed a button to call the doctor. After a few moments, two doctors went inside the room. Jaehoon was surprised when he saw them.

 

“Yunho? Sunggyu? What are you doing here? Where am I?”

“Well, you’re in OUR hospital and we’re YOUR doctors. Did you honestly think that we’re full time gangsters? We also have our own lives.” Yunho answered.

“It’s just weird seeing you in those outfits.”

“Get used to it then. Anyway, how are you feeling?” Sunggyu asked.

“I’m fine. My body feels sore though.”

“We’re surprised that you still managed to walk after sustaining all those injuries. Luckily, none of them are fatal.”

“Don’t push yourself too hard. You still haven’t recovered fully.” Yunho reminded him.

“How long was I out?”

“About five days.”

“Wow… Thanks for taking care of me.”

“Consider it as payback for helping us.”

“Okay. I guess we’re even now.”

“Don’t worry about the expenses too. We already took care of that.”

 

          The door suddenly opened revealing Wendy. Woohyun, Taehyun and Mijoo followed behind.

 

“We’ll get going Jaehoon. If you need anything, just call us.”

“Sure, I’ll let you know.”

 

          Yunho and Sunggyu went out of the room. Wendy went beside Jaehoon’s bed.

 

“You idiot! You had us worried!” Wendy said and slapped Jaehoon’s shoulder.

“Ow! Take it easy! Injured patient here?!”

“It’s your fault anyway.” Wendy stuck her tongue out at him.

“How are you?” Woohyun asked, Taehyun standing beside him.

“I’m okay. Thanks for saving them when I couldn’t.”

“It’s nothing. It’s the least we could do to help, right Taehyun?”

“Yeah. Woohyun is right.”

 “Taehyun-ah~ Come with me to the cafeteria~ I’m hungry~” Wendy said with aegyo while clinging to Taehyun’s arm.

“O-Okay… L-Let’s g-go…”

 

          The two went out of the room. Jaehoon raised his eyebrows.

 

“Are those two—“

“Don’t ask me. I don’t know anything.” Woohyun said while raising his hands in the air.

 

          Jaehoon laughed but then he noticed Mijoo silently standing behind Woohyun.

 

“Hey Mijoo. What are you doing there? Come here.”

 

          Mijoo timidly went beside Jaehoon’s bed while Woohyun stepped back a little.

 

“How are you? Did something bad happen to you and Wendy?”

“N-No… W-Woohyun a-and T-Taehyun a-arrived i-in t-time…”

“I’m happy to hear that.”

 

          Mijoo started crying so Jaehoon was surprised.

 

“Did I say something wrong? Or you just don’t like it when I’m happy?” Jaehoon asked jokingly.

“I-I’m so s-sorry… This is my entire fault. I’m sorry…” Mijoo said, still crying.

“Hey, hey… Don’t cry. It’s not your fault. You were being manipulated by Kai.”

“B-But…”

“Shh… Past is past, okay? Our relationship may not have ended on a good note, but we can still start over as friends. What do you say?” Jaehoon said as he held out his hand.

“A-Are y-you s-sure? A-After a-all I’ve d-done?”

“Positive. One hundred percent. I sincerely forgive you from the bottom of my heart.”

“T-Thank y-you s-so m-much…” Mijoo took his hand with her own trembling hands.

“You just have to promise me one thing.”

“Anything! I’ll do anything!” She answered while wiping her tears.

“Don’t leave Woohyun again. He went through all that trouble just to save you.” Jaehoon said. Woohyun is rubbing his nape in embarrassment.

“I promise.” Mijoo answered as she wrapped her arms around Woohyun’s waist.

“Great. Now get going, you two. Me and my baby bear need some alone time.”

 

          The two didn’t answer and just smiled before going out of the room. Seulgi stood beside Jaehoon’s bed again.

 

“Are you okay baby?” Jaehoon asked.

“I should be the one asking you that, idiot.”

“I told you already. I’m fine.”

 

          Seulgi jabbed her index finger against Jaehoon’s ribs and he flinched in pain.

 

“Ow! Not too hard! Seriously, you and Wendy are just so violent.”

“You love me anyway.” Seulgi said as she kissed Jaehoon’s cheek.

“No argument there. By the way, is he…?” Jaehoon trailed off.

“Yeah… He’s still recovering.”

“Can you help me up?”

“Why?”

“I want to see him.”

 

          Seulgi nodded and helped Jaehoon stand. She accompanied him until they arrived in front of Kai’s room.

 

“I’m going in alone. I don’t want you to see him after what happened.”

“C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter