Doubts

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          One Saturday morning, Seulgi lazily got up from her bed. She checked her phone and smiled when she saw a text message from Jaehoon.

 

[From: ♥~Jaehoon~♥]

-Good morning baby bear! Don't forget to eat breakfast! I love you! (^3^)

 

          Seulgi placed her phone back on the table. She went to the bathroom to freshen up before she eats her "breakfast".

 

 

 

 

 

          Irene is on the counter, cleaning the cash register when someone sat in front of her.

 

"Good morning! Welcome to—oh! Hello Seulgi!"

"Hello Irene unnie."

"Looking for Jaehoon?"

"Actually, I came to eat breakfast but I don't mind seeing him too." Seulgi laughed.

"Jae! Please come out here!" Irene shouted.

 

          After a few moments, Jaehoon came out from the back, wearing an apron and with smears of flour and batter on his face.

 

"Do you need something noona? I was— oh, hello baby bear."

 

          Jaehoon walked closer to Seulgi and she gave him a kiss, also some chocolate on his lips.

 

“Thank you for the morning kiss, baby.”

"Mmm... Your lips taste so sweet." Seulgi said teasingly.

"Must be the cookie dough..." Jaehoon smiled.

 

          Irene stood there wide-eyed, unable to process what happened in front of her.

 

"Did you just—?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm so sorry noona. I forgot to tell you. Seulgi and I are officially together now, right baby bear?"

 

          Seulgi just nodded shyly. Jaehoon chuckled and ruffled her hair.

 

"Aigoo. Why are you being so shy? You just kissed me in front of noona. Don't be—"

 

          Jaehoon didn't finish what he said because a punch landed on his side, just below his ribs. Seulgi's cheeks are painted with a deep shade of pink.

 

"S-Shut up!"

"Now I know why you and Wendy are friends. You're both extremely violent." Jaehoon said while rubbing his side.

 

          As if on cue, a loud voice boomed from the back of the cafe.

 

"Jaehoon! Why the heck are you taking too long?! The cookies won't bake themselves you know?! Hurry up and—"

"Wendy? What are you doing here?" Seulgi asked her friend, who's wearing an apron as dirty as Jaehoon's face.

"Oh? Hello, Seulgi! I was just helping out the cafe, 'cause you know how much I love baking..."

 

          Irene finally snapped out of her trance and suddenly spoke.

 

"Wendy, did you know that these two are together?"

"Duh, I even helped Jaehoon in confessing."

"Krystal!

 

          Krystal immediately came running to the front.

 

"Yes, unnie?"

"Do you know about Seulgi and Jaehoon's relationship?"

"Of course! Jaehoon's confession was so cute and romantic! I think the whole university saw it. Ahh I'm so jealous!"

 

          Irene furrowed her eyebrows and spoke in a loud voice.

 

"Do you really want me to be the last to know, Jaehoon?"

"I'm sorry! It wasn't intentional, I swear!"

"Quit being a whiny baby, unnie. I'm sure he just forgot to tell you because, you know..." Wendy said, gesturing at Seulgi.

 

          Irene stared at them before heaving a long sigh.

 

"Well, what else can I say? Congratulations to the new couple!"

"Thanks noona. Wendy, we should probably get back inside and bake those cookies. Krys, you can continue cleaning up the mess we made."

"Copy that." Krystal said as she went back to the kitchen.

"I'll be back later, baby bear. Don't miss me too much." Jaehoon kissed Seulgi's forehead before he dragged Wendy back to the kitchen, leaving her in a blushing mess.

"So, care to spill the details?" Irene teased the younger. Seulgi just smiled and hid her face in embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

          After a few minutes, Jaehoon came out of the kitchen looking like a Greek god from Mt. Olympus. By that time, there are plenty of customers and most of them are girls. Seulgi couldn't help but roll her eyes at a group of girls who were deliberately gawking at her boyfriend. When Jaehoon sat down with her, she could've sworn she felt the girls glaring at her.

 

"Stupid girls..." Seulgi muttered under her breath.

"What was that, baby bear?"

"Huh? Nothing..." Seulgi said, taking a bite of her chocolate cake that she ordered earlier.

"You're a terrible liar, you know that?"

 

          Seulgi didn't have time to say something back to him. She was surprised when Jaehoon leaned over the table and kissed her fully on the lips, some smears of chocol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter