Last Farewell

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No words needed... I'm such a horrible author... I'm sorry...

 

 

 

“Whoa, missed.”

“Shut up!”

“Who are you punching?”

“I said shut up!”

 

          Jaehoon is currently matched up against Jaebum, and the latter is dodging every single attack he gives. His anger is getting in the way that’s why he couldn’t focus.

 

“You’re quite fast, but not fast enough.” Jaebum said.

“If I get my hands on you, I’ll rip you to shreds.”

“IF you can get your hands on me. You haven’t even landed a single punch.”

 

          Jaehoon’s temper flared up as he continued attacking Jaebum but to no avail. When he missed another punch, Jaebum took the opportunity to give him a knee to his stomach making him kneel.

 

“You’re no match for me, Jaehoon. Why are you even fighting back? Just lay there and die.”

“I won’t die until I beat you to a pulp.” Jaehoon answered after spitting a mouthful of blood.

“You’re a weak, pathetic loser. How will you manage to do that?”

 

          The mark on Jaehoon’s hand started glowing with a blue light and his pupils changed to red. He lunged at Jaebum with twice his normal speed, catching him with a punch to his jaw which sent him flying to the ground.

 

“I have to admit, that was a pretty good hit.” Jaebum stood up and brushed off his clothes.

“We’re just getting started…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          While the fighting is going on below, Mark continued guarding Seulgi and Nayeon.

 

“Please let us go…” Seulgi pleaded.

“We have to stop them from hurting Jaehoon…” Nayeon added.

“Be quiet, will you?!” Mark half shouted-half whispered.

 

          The two girls quieted down, but they were surprised when Mark took out a switchblade from his pocket.

 

“N-No… P-Please…”

“D-Don’t h-hurt u-us… W-We’ll s-shut u-up n-now…”

“I said, be quiet!”

 

          They closed their eyes because of fear of what Mark might do to them. But then, they were even more surprised when they felt that Mark is cutting their bonds off.

 

“Why?” Seulgi asked him.

“Why what?”

“Why are you letting us go?”

“Isn’t that what you wanted?”

“But Jaebum—“

“I don’t care about what he says. I didn’t sign up for this. He didn’t tell me that we’re going to kidnap innocent girls.”

“Thank you! Thank you so much!” Nayeon said.

“For the last time, be quiet! If anyone finds out that I let you go, we’ll all be in trouble!”

“Then just go with us!”

 

          Mark thought for a moment before he spoke.

 

“Fine. I know a way out. Follow me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Jaehoon and Jaebum went back to fighting but this time, they were evenly matched. Both of them had cuts and bruises but neither admitted defeat.

 

“Tch, you just won’t back down, will you?”

“Not until I save Seulgi and Nayeon.”

“Still trying to be the hero, huh? Look around you. Do you actually think you’re going to win?”

 

          Jaehoon looked around and saw that his allies are getting beat up pretty badly. Yunho and the others are losing their fights against the other members of 7 Gods.

 

“Just give up, Jaehoon… You can’t do anything to save them.”

 

          Jaebum’s words echoed in Jaehoon’s mind.

 

“Just give up, Jaehoon… You can’t do anything to save them.”

“Just give up, Jaehoon… You can’t do anything to save them.”

“Just give up, Jaehoon… You can’t do anything to save them.”

 

“No… No… NO!!!”

 

          Jaehoon’s scream was heard throughout the building, stopping everyone who was fighting. The mark on his hand is now glowing with a red light. Everyone watched as his appearance drastically changed. His sclera turned deep red, his irises became blue slits with white pupils, fangs protruding from his mouth and his hair turned to white and increased in length.

 

 

 

(He looked liked this, minus the ears and the claws)

 

 

 

“W-What a-are y-you?” Jaebum said.

 

          He didn’t answer and lunged at him. In a blink of an eye, Jaehoon was already in front of Jaebum as he delivered a roundhouse kick. Jaebum dodged it at the last second before he retreated away.

 

“If I didn’t dodge that, my neck would be broken by now.” Jaebum thought.

 

          Jaehoon then spotted Jackson nearby and charged at him too. He was knocked out in a split second by a punch to his jaw.

 

“Thanks, Jaehoon. I owe you one.” Doojoon tried to swing his arm around Jaehoon’s shoulder, but he grabbed him and threw him like a rag doll.

“Doojoon! Why did you do that to him, Jaehoon? He’s your ally!” Sunggyu shouted.

“Stay back, Sunggyu. He’s not the Jaehoon we know.” Yunho stopped him.

 

          Jaehoon was breathing heavily as he stood in the middle of everyone. He just knocked a member of the 7 Gods gang unconscious and the leader of MONSTER gang in just a few seconds.

 

“W-What a-are y-you s-standing t-there f-for? G-Get h-him!” Junior said with a shaky voice.

 

          All the gang members tried to attack Jaehoon. His allies grimaced as they watched bodies flying left and right.

 

“What in the world is happening?” GD asked.

“I think the real White Fang has been awakened.” Leeteuk answered.

 

          When the smoke of battle was cleared, the only people left are the gang leaders, the remaining members of the 7 Gods gang and VICTORY gang.

 

“You knocked out Jackson! You’ll pay for that!” Yugyeom said.

 

          Yugyeom, Bambam, Youngjae and Junior surrounded him. They attacked him simultaneously but after a few moments they were also knocked out. He spotted Jaebum a few feet away from him, holding a combat knife in his hand.
 

“Hey, Jaehoon. What are you, exactly?” Jaebum asked, twirling the blade in his hand.

 

          He just answered with a growl and then charged at him. But then, Jaebum sidestepped and slashed Jaehoon’s arm.

 

“Hah, not so tough now, are you?”

 

          Jaehoon growled again and Jaebum was shocked when his cut closed up in seconds.

 

“What the?”

 

          He charged at him again but this time, Jaebum was able to stab him on his side, fully impaling the combat knife in him.

 

“Jaehoon! No!” Yunho shouted.

 

          They watched as Jaehoon still stood up, blood gushing out from his side. He then took out the knife and threw it elsewhere. He walked towards Jaebum again.

 

“He just got stabbed! Why the hell is he walking like nothing’s wrong?!” GD asked again.

“I have no idea. He’s not a normal human, that’s for sure.” Leeteuk said.

 

          The others watched as he charged at Jaebum again before kneeing him in the stomach, making him spit a mouthful of blood. While Jaebum was lying down, Jaehoon mounted him and began raining punches on his face. The others looked at him with concern, fearing for what he can do.

 

“Yunho, we need to stop him before he kills Jaebum.” Sunggyu said.

“What can we do? He’s way too strong for us.”

“We have to try. He’s our friend. We can’t abandon him like that.”

“You’re right. Let’s go.”

 

          The five of them stood behind Jaehoon and called him out.

 

“Hey, Jaehoon!”

 

          Jaehoon’s attention turned towards them. His red eyes gave piercing stares to each of them.

 

“If you’re still there, please… You have to stop. Our goal is to save Seulgi-ssi and Nayeon-ssi. You don’t need to do this.”

 

          He roared and charged at them like a frenzied beast.

 

“Alright. If you won’t listen, I guess we just have to beat some sense into your head.” Yunho said as he cracked his knuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Seulgi, Nayeon and Mark are about to escape the warehouse when Nayeon spotted Jaehoon about to attack his comrades.

 

“Jaehoon! NO!” Nayeon ran towards him.

“Hey! Stop! What are you doing?!” Mark tried to stop her.

 

          Jaehoon stopped in his tracks and turned his attention to Nayeon.

 

“Nayeon-ssi! Don’t come closer to him!” Yunho shouted but Nayeon didn’t listen.”

“Jaehoon, stop this now… I don’t know what happened to you, but please… Let’s go home …” Nayeon said.

 

          He walked slowly towards her and stopped in front of her.

 

“Jaehoon…” She cupped his face with her hand.

 

          Nayeon saw Jaehoon’s eyes slowly turn back to normal.

 

“N-N-Nayeon-ah…” Jaehoon spoke.

“Yes, it’s me!” Nayeon smiled.

“G-Get a-away f-from m-me…”

“Huh?”

“I c-can’t c-control m-myself… Y-You n-need t-to g-get a-away n-now…”

 

          Jaehoon fell on his knees, clutching his head while screaming in pain.

 

“Jaehoon!”

“G-Go! N-Now!”

“No! I can’t leave you like this!”

“J-Just… GO!”

 

          He opened his eyes and they returned to their previous state. When he saw the necklace on Nayeon’s neck, he was enraged. Jaehoon grabbed Nayeon’s throat with his hand, lifting her up while choking her.

 

“J-Jaehoon…” Nayeon is struggling to breathe.

 

          He threw her away like a crumpled piece of paper.

 

“No!” Mark immediately caught Nayeon, shielding her from most of the impact.

“Are you okay?”

“Y-Yeah… I-I’m f-fine… T-Thanks…”

 

          They looked at Jaehoon and he’s slowly walking towards them. No one else dared to move in fear of their lives.

 

“He’s coming… Stay behind me.” Mark said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter