Jelly

Drabble

As Taeyeon enters the apartment, she saw another pair of shoes that doesn’t belong to them. I wonder who it is. As she store her shoes into the cabinet and uses the house slippers she called out to her girlfriend ‘Fany.. I’m home’ As she reach the living room, it was empty. Where is she? she called out again, a bit louder this time ‘Fany~~’ ‘Kitchen’ is the reply she get.

 

She make her way to the kitchen, once she set foot into the kitchen Tiffany said ‘You are home early today..’ ‘Yeah, I finished my task before the deadline. Oh! hey, Bora’ ‘Hi Taeyeon’ she replied. As Taeyeon look at Tiffany ‘Erm.. Fany can I talk to you for a moment, I’ll be in the bedroom’. Once she said she’d freshen up first, she left the kitchen and head towards the bedroom. She placed her handbag on the desk and wait by the door for Tiffany. When Tiffany enters the bedroom, Taeyeon close the door and locked it. As they both face each other, Tiffany tilts her head and arches her eyebrow, as a sign to question Taeyeon. Taeyeon walk towards her and look her in the eye, ‘Can you change your top?’ Tiffany replied ‘huh why?’ ‘Just change your top’ ‘Are you taking me out to dinner but I thought we’ll order some take out? Just change my top? Ok’ Tiffany question but didn’t get a reply. She walked towards their walk-in closet and looked for another top. As she was browsing her clothes, under the watchful eye of Taeyeon, who is standing behind her. ‘This one?’ Tiffany picks one shirt up and Taeyeon replied ‘Yeah’. She change her top, turn to face Taeyeon, smile and said ‘Go freshen up, I’ll choose your clothes’ ‘Ok, you can order the food. She’s staying for dinner?’ Taeyeon replied. But Tiffany shake her head and Taeyeon just give an ok sign, kiss Tiffany on the lips and head towards the bathroom.

 

Once she left the bedroom, the food was spread out on the coffee table. Tiffany signaled for her to sit next to her by patting the seat on the sofa. Once she sit down, she receive a kiss on her cheek and a whisper ‘Hhmmm you smell good’ Taeyeon smile and wink at Tiffany. ‘Thanks for the food.. let’s eat love bird’ Bora voice out. The both of them were a bit taken back since they forget about the company. ‘Let’s eat’ Tiffany said. Once they were done with dinner, they wash the dishes, clean the coffee table and pack the left over into the fridge. After that Bora went home. They went to the bedroom and Tiffany finally asked ‘What was that all about?’ Taeyeon replied ‘The top barely covers you’ ‘Tae.. she’s my friend’ ‘I know she’s your friend, its just that, one the top is see through, two I can see your bra and three your cleavage is peeping out’. ‘Are you jealous?’ Tiffany asked as she look at Taeyeon and wiggled her eyebrows. ‘No..,’ but Tiffany’s eyes form into a slit ‘Yeah maybe a bit, what I’m trying to say is you can wear that top when its just us or maybe just not wear a top’ ‘Yaaaaahhhh! Byuntaeyeon’ The bedroom was now full of Taeyeon ahjumma laugh and Tiffany playfully slap Taeyeon’s arm.

 


 

Thank you for reading and welcome new subscribers FanyNRic, OhMyFany and kathsone.

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

A/N:

The TTS video dubsmash. Seriously, when Taeyeon look at Tiffany, for a moment I thought she was going to kiss her or something, maybe its just me. Anyway, I find Taeyeon extremely y eventhough she's swearing but hey its a song. So to all the haters, just let her be. I'm ma gonna quote gangsta taengoo 'I dun givv a fuxk'

And TaeNy was spotted today shopping together in a pet store. Some fans asked for autograph and pictures but they can't since its a personal outing. And some fans also say they both smell nice. I've always wonder how each members of SNSD smells like, as in their perfume. Is it just me?