Ours II (27-11-2015)

Drabble

 

‘Babe what do you want to eat?’ I ask her as I walk in the living room. I didn’t get a reply, that’s weird she was complaining to me a moment ago when I just arrive home from work. ‘Hey~~’ I sit down next to her but still didn’t get any reply. I hear her sniff, I immediately crouch in front of her and look at her, touching her cheeks with both of my hands. ‘Hey… Hey… Babe~~ What’s wrong? Are you hurt? Is the baby okay?’ Still no reply. ‘TaeTae.. Talk to me please~’ She still keep quiet. ‘You know what, let’s just go to the doctor, I’ll get the keys and the overnight bag, just in case.’ 

I am about to stand up, when she hold on to my wrist and finally says ‘No.. no.. I’m fine Fany. I’m sorry I scared you.’ 

I sit back down, crouching in front of her and wipe the tears on her cheeks. ‘Talk to me, what’s wrong? Did I take too long taking a shower that you are hungry?’ 

She shakes her head. ‘Something happen.. while I was watching TV. I feel it.’

‘Hhmm.. what do you feel Tae?’ as I caress her cheek with my thumb.

‘I feel.. I feel.. the baby move, our baby move Fany.’ She cries again.

‘Whhaaa.. Aaaawww I miss the moment.’ 

‘Hey babe.. don’t worry, I’m sure the baby will move again or maybe the baby just wants to be fed.’

‘Hello baby.. this is your mummy Fany talking, you are in umma Tae’s tummy. Grow healthy and strong. I no-no, we cannot wait to meet you.’

Tae take a hold of my hand and put it on her tummy and I feel the baby move. ‘Uh.. TaeTae I feel it, I feel the baby move.’ I didn’t know I was crying all I see is a blur.

‘Aaaawww why are you crying Fany?’

‘I don’t know, I’m so happy. I feel the baby move. Thank you TaeTae.’

‘Why are you thanking me for Fany?’

‘Thank you for this gift that I’ll get in a few months.’

‘I will thank you if you feed us food.’

‘Us?’ There is a pink hue on Tae’s face ‘Yeah us, Fany. Me and the baby wants to be fed.’

‘Oh yeah, sorry. Let’s get some food for my babies.’

‘Babies? Fany we only have one baby in my tummy.’

I smile at her. ‘You is my number one baby TaeTae and the baby in your tummy is the second baby, so babies. So what do my baby wants to eat?’

‘I want scrambled eggs, toast, hash browns with a lot of ketchup.’

‘Breakfast meal for dinner? Really Tae?’

‘That is what I’m craving for right now. You can eat something else if you want.’

‘Ok lets just have a breakfast meal for dinner. I’ll go and cook it, you stay here and watch TV or something.’

‘Fany-ah~~’ I pat her arm.

‘Hhmm..’

‘Babe~~’ I shook her.

‘What is it Tae?’

‘I’m sorry to wake you, I’m hungry.’

‘Hhmm, ok what do you want to eat?’

‘I want to have fries with ketchup and ice cream.’

‘Please don’t tell me you are going to eat those together?’

‘It tastes good.’

I see her stretching. ‘I’ll go make it. Do you want juice or water?’

‘Just water please.’ I sit on the bed and when my feet touch the floor.

‘Where are you going TaeTae?’

‘I want to go and sit in the living room while I wait for my food.’

‘Ok, lets go.’ We go out of the bedroom hand-in-hand together, she lead me to the sofa, gives me some throw pillows, a blanket and the TV remote. She makes her way towards the kitchen, I hear her moving around the kitchen and a few minutes later she come and give me a glass of milk.

‘Drink this.’

‘Fany~~ I want water.’

‘Drink the milk first and I’ll give you water. Please.. its for the baby too.’

She always gets her way. So I drink it, slowly until I finish it and I am rewarded with a kiss. ‘That’s my girl.’

 

--

 

‘Hey Sunny, I need a favor.’

‘Well hello there Taeyeon, what kind of favor?’

‘Could you help me with something.’

‘Why? Where is Tiffany?’

‘She’s here. She’s tired, I’ve been waking up at ungodly hours and craving for food and you know how she doesn’t want me to do it myself. So can you help me?’

‘What do you need?’

‘Can you buy me groceries, I’ll text you what we need and I’ll pay you back, bring Yoong with you cause it’s going to be a long lists.’

‘Alright, I’ll come over after work. See you later Tae.’

‘Thanks Sunny. Bye.’

 

--

 

‘TaeTae.’ I hear her call my name with her husky voice still lace with sleep.

‘Yeah baby. What is it?’

‘Why are you up so early?’

‘Sorry.. did I wake you? I just need to go. I’ll be right back.’ I pat her cheek.

‘Be careful, wear the slippers.’

‘I will babe.’ She is so worried because I told her what happen a few days ago, that I almost slip in the bathroom. Once I am done, I slip into the cover and immediately being embrace.

‘Cuddle time?’ I ask her.

‘Hhhmmm.. lets sleep some more, I’m still tired.’

‘Sorry about last night, I suddenly have the want to be with you.’

‘Hey~~ don’t worry about it, I had a great time too you know, making you feel good is part of the package.’

‘I love you.’

‘I love you more.'

 

--

 

‘TaeTae wake up, its time for breakfast.’ I feel her shook me.

‘Hhmmm.. what time is it?’ I do a little stretch.

‘It’s ten, you must be hungry huh?’

I yawn and reply. ‘Yeah a little bit, I guess that’s why the baby is moving around.’

‘Go wash your face and brush your teeth. I’ll set the table. Do you want juice or water?’

I finally sit up and slide the cover off me only to be welcome with sudden cold. I look down and see that I’m still bare. ‘Fany~~ get my bathrobe please.’

She just stood there looking at me. ‘Yah! Fany~~ eyes up here.’

She gives me a smirk. ‘Just let me enjoy the view.’

‘Babe~~ I’m cold.’ I take cover under the blanket.

‘I can always keep you warm.’ She gets on top of me with both her hands on the side of my head. Looking down at me.

‘Babe~~ the baby is moving. We need to be fed please~~.’ She kissed the tip of my nose.

‘Ok let’s feed my babies.’ She gets off me, grabs my bathrobe and insists on dressing me.

‘Go wash up, wear the slippers and don’t lock the door. Ok?’

‘Ok, I’ll be right out.’ I enter the bathroom and do my morning ritual. Once I am done, I make my way to the dining room. We have breakfast and I tell her about my phone call to Sunny. 

 


 

Thanks for reading and welcome subscriber SparklingFany. If you happen to like the stories please upvote it or tell your friends.

 

Please leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended. Ours is moved, to read complete chapter.

 

A/N: Hello.. Happy TaeNy Day. TaeNy ship is sailing~~ my timeline is full with TaeNy from their fansign today. I really love it that TaeNy like to be in each other personal space.