Got it bad

Drabble

I can’t sleep, decided to write. Thank you for reading, 150 views and 2 subscribers.

-----

I like to get any or some kind of reaction from her. Instead of cuddling to her on the sofa while watching TV as always. Today, I sat next to her with a little space between us. I could feel that she is looking at me. I turn my head to look at her but she already turns her attention back to the TV.

I scoot over and gave her cheek a peck and after that I scoot back to my seat. I fold my legs and took a cushion and hug it in my arms. Her right hand is resting on the back of the sofa; I can feel her finger caressing my hair. We were watching one of her favourite movie, Tangled. The scene where they were in the water watching the light festival thingy floating in the air.

I rest my left hand on the sofa and her right hand leave my hair and now is resting on the sofa next to mine. Not long after that, I could feel our pinky touch but I didn’t react. A few minutes later she put her hand on top of mine and squeeze it. I turn my head and look at our hand. I shift my eyes to look at her and she was smiling back at me. I turn my head back to the tv and hear her sigh. I decide to take her hand and intertwine our fingers; I put the cushion I was hugging on my lap.

Not long after that I heard her say ‘Are you cold baby?’

I replied ‘Not really. Why?’ my eyes still glued to the TV.

‘Because..’ she tug at my hand so I would turn my head to her ‘I can see it’ with a smirk on her face.

‘Ermm see what?’ She point at my chest and said ‘that’ and she burst into a laughing fit.

It took me awhile to understand what she was referring to. I started to hit her hard with the cushion, repeatedly screaming ‘Yah. ert. Watch your movie.’ Until she grab the cushion and hold on to my wrist. She scoots closer, pull me in and said ‘Let me warm you up, lets cuddle.’ as she wraps me in her arms and kiss the side of my head. I just let her hug me. I scream in my head for falling for this short girl, one moment she teases me and make me all red in the cheeks. And the next moment she’ll make me feel wanted and loved. She makes me feel all these different emotions. I guess, no I know, I got it bad for this girl.

------

Leave a comment or not. You can spazz about TaeNy too if you want. Thanks for reading this.

TaeNy at the launch of the music drama for Louis Quatorze, flirting on stage and laughing. As long as they are happy.

I also heard about Tiffany mentioning Taeyeon on her show Heart_a_Tag. Oh My Feels~ :)