PB & J (01-12-2015)

Drabble

‘I’m going now’ I announce to her. ‘Oppa will be here in a few minutes.’ I grab my handbag and phone.

 

She says ‘Tae.. wait.’ She is rummaging the chest of drawer.

 

‘I’m going to be late Fany-ah. I’ll see you in HongKong.’ I reply back.

 

‘TaeTae wait just for a few more minutes, Oppa haven’t call yet.’ She has her hand on her back and walks towards me.

 

‘What is it Fany?’ I ask her.

 

‘I’m gonna miss you.’ she says and she kiss me.

 

‘Aawww.. I’ll see you later babe.’ Since the flight is full, Tiffany and Seohyun had to get on a later flight.

 

‘I know, I just want to say it. Just be careful ok? Stay close to Oppa.’ she look at me in the eye and hand rubs the small if my back.

 

‘It’s not my first time going abroad alone Fany-ah.’ She glares at me and pouts. ‘Yes I’ll be extra careful since my manager Ti is not with me and I will also stay close with Oppa but not too close.’ I wink at her.

 

‘Oh bring this pouch with you.’ She gives me the pink pouch.

 

I take it from her. ‘Fany~~ its pink.’

 

‘Just something to remember me by.’ she says.

 

‘It doesn’t even go with my outfit.’ Aish why is she being like this, its not like I’m not going to see her later.

 

‘Just so you can put small things in there, some candy, lipstick or even a smaller coloring book.’ she explains to me.

 

‘Fine~~ I’ll bring it with me.’ She gives me her signature eye smile.

 

‘Thank you TaeTae.’ she pecks my cheek.

 

‘Give me a proper kiss, that doesn’t cut it.’ I say to her and she complies.

 

Once we stop, she asks me to check for my passport, phone charger and headphone. Check. Check and Check.

 

She clings to my arm and we walk to the living room. We take a seat on the sofa and she cuddles to me. She’s peppering kisses on my jawline and neck.

 

‘Baby~~ that tickles.’ I tell her.

 

‘Just enjoy it TaeTae. You smell nice.’ she tells me.

 

‘I’m wearing that perfume, since it’s winter~~ so that we can be like peanut butter and jelly.’ I burst out laughing.

 

‘Yah~~~~ stop teasing.’ She tries to get away from me.

 

I held her tight. ‘Ok ok. I was just reminded by it and how you embarrass me in front of the camera and that salesperson. And the fact that I can’t do anything to you at that time. You are such a tease.’

 

‘I can’t help it the thought just come to me and I kind of say it out loud.’

 

I kiss her forehead and I hear my phone ringing. ‘Oppa’s here time for me to go.’ We stand up and I head toward the door and am about to grab the handle to my luggage, when Tiffany holds it. I look to her and raise my eyebrow.

 

‘Wear your shoes.’

 

I put on my shoes and when I stand up, she kiss me, I try to make the kiss short but she holds on to my neck to keep at it; I let her have her way.

 

When we part she says ‘Love you TaeTae.’

 

I smile to her ‘Love you too Fany. I really have to go now.’ I try to grab my luggage and she won’t let me.

 

‘I’m sending you to the elevator.’ she pushes me out of the apartment before I can even reply to her. She clasps her hand with mine as we walk to the elevator.

 

‘Be careful and let me know when you pass security and when you land ok?’ she tells me as we wait for the elevator to arrive.

 

‘I will babe. Are you cold?’ I let go of her hand and hug her to keep her warm.

 

‘A little bit but I have you to keep me warm.’

 

‘Aaaaawwwww…baby why are you being so cute this morning?’ I ask her.

 

The elevator ding signals that it arrives on our floor, I let her go and take hold of the luggage. I step into the elevator, turn around and look at her ‘I’ll see you later babe.’ I wink at her and press basement.

 

‘I miss you already.’ She waves at me; I smile to her and give her a love sign with my thumb and forefinger as the elevator door closes.

 


 

Thanks for reading and welcome new subscribers SparklingFany, highDeer, Dhino_ss, reinsoujiro and snsdkidleader you guys are awesome.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Hello everyone. This is absolutely random. They are apart at the moment but they update their IG regarding TTS comeback. Seems like they miss each other already, its just CUTE. I almost drop my phone when I see that picture of Tiffany biting her lip. She’s out to kill us softly.

 

It’s 30 chapters with 79 subscribers and 6894 views. Thank you for even reading all these, I really appreciate it. When I first started this it was just for fun because I have all these scenarios in my head about TaeNy as well as some that are based on my own story/experience. I know I am still lacking so please just bare with me. Thank you again. Till next time. Stay safe.