Dinner (02.08.20)

Drabble

Double quotes are text messages.


 

TF “Babe how far are you? Can’t wait to see you”

TY “Almost there. See you”

 

After a few minutes.

 

‘Happy Birthday Tiffany’ I greet her the moment I enter the room and walk towards her with a bouquet of roses.

She replies with, ‘Hey gorgeous. Thank you.’ And she gave me a big hug.

 

‘Babe you are crushing the roses.’ We separate for a moment for her to put the bouquet on the table and proceed to hug me again.

 

‘I miss you. Loving this little black dress on you, especially loving the slit on the side, so y.’, she whispers to me.

 

‘Anything for you babe.’ We separated and I finally get to see her outfit.

 

‘You look pretty.’

 

‘Thanks. Come sit while we wait for the others.’

 

‘Oh the others haven’t arrive yet?’

 

‘That’s why I texted you to come sooner, I was lonely.’

 

I hold her hand and said, ‘Don’t worry once the rest comes, you won’t be lonely.’

 

‘I know, excited to see them. By the way, where’s my birthday kiss?’

 

’Really? We are in public. Someone might see us.’

 

‘There’s only us in the room right now.’

 

‘But someone might come in at any time.’

 

‘Please… you have to obey the birthday girls wishes.’

 

‘Fine.’ And I give her a peck on her lips.

 

‘Yah, that’s a peck not a kiss. Come on Tae before the girls come.’

 

I lean in and give her a kiss, but as I am about to lean back, she hold me and keep going at it, until she let me go. Beaming and giving me a wink.

 

We were talking, when Sooyoung opens the door, covering her eyes with her hand and said ‘Is it safe to look?’

 

I reply to her ‘Yah!’

 

‘What? I was just saving my eyes from seeing things I shouldn’t be seeing. Happy Birthday Tiff.’

 

One by one the guest arrive all deck with the birthday girl request to wearing black. The party started once everyone arrived and seated. We eat, we talked, we laughed, took pictures.

 

As we were eating the main course, Tiffany suddenly leans towards me and said, ‘You are going home with me tonight and have y time.’

 

‘Babe… could you please not say that while we are in public.’

 

‘What? No one is even paying attention to us, relax.’ And she had to tease me by caressing my exposed thigh. I had to stop her before she tease me more.

 

‘Babe.’

 

‘Ok, it’s just fun to tease you. Love you. Eat a lot, you need it.’

 

What have I got myself into.

 


 

Just a short update, sorry for the long hiatus since there’s not much TaeNy interaction ever since their separation. Happy SONE day everyone, Stay safe.