Earth to... (27-12-2015)

Drabble

 

‘Thanks for coming. I really appreciate it. You have no idea.’

 

‘I know, that’s why I am here with you. I come to cheer you.’

 

‘But why didn’t you tell me you were coming?’

 

‘It wouldn’t be a surprise now would it, you have no idea how hard it is to not tell you about it.’

 

‘I know baby.. I know. Come here, I want to cuddle for awhile.’

 

‘As much as I want to, they are people around Tae.’

 

‘Just..come here and sit next to me, I just want to be close to you.’

 

‘You were all over me out there, I’m pretty sure fans will know about it..soon.’

 

‘I don’t care I was so nervous out there. You keep cheering me on.’

 

‘I can’t help it. You look so hawt on stage. Anyway.. there is another reason why I came today.’

 

‘Hhmmm… what is it? What are you not telling me? What are you hiding from me?’

 

‘I just get information about my schedule in the next couple of days.’

 

‘Are you going to the US again? I need you to be here for moral support.’

 

‘No-no-no babe, I’m not going to the US. I’m going to Japan for a few days so I won’t be able to attend your concert.’ I didn’t hear any reply from the person sitting next to me. ‘Babe~~’

 

‘What are you doing in Japan?’

 

‘Attend a show, not that important. Are you ok with this? I promise I’ll be there for you, I’ll text, call or video call, anything you want.’

 

‘Anything I want? Honestly is for you to be here.’

 

‘I wish I could but I promise you I’ll come to your concert. I’ll even let you choose my outfit.’

 

‘Choose your outfit? Are you sure? We both have two different styles.‘

 

‘I’m not talking about casual clothes here. Come on Tae what month is this?’

 

‘Its October. Why?’

 

‘That one holiday at the end of the month where we play dress up.’

 

‘Oooo Halloween. So you want me to choose your costume?’

 

‘Yeah but just for your concert not the SMTown party.’

 

‘You sure about this?’

 

‘Yeah I’m sure. What other fantasies do you have TaeTae?’ I didn’t get a reply. I nudge her with my arm. ‘Babe.’ Still no reply. ‘Hey earth to Taeyeon.’

 

‘Huh?’

 

‘Yah! Why are you so quiet all of a sudden.’

 

‘I…I blame you for that.’

 

‘What? What did I do?’ I reply her.

 

‘You were just talking about it and you know I have.. a strong imagination. You are such a tease.’

 

‘I know, I just like to tease you. Sorry you can’t do anything for now.’ I wink at her.

 

‘You are too much.’ I pinch her arm.

 

‘So? What costume should I wear?’

 

I whisper to her ear. ‘A y nurse.’

 

‘Are you serious?’

 

‘Aha~~’ I smile at her.

 

‘So that is what you were imagining just now?’

 

‘So you’ll have to surprise me at my concert. You cannot send me a picture of your outfit.’

 

‘Ok. I guess I’ll have to do some shopping, hopefully they have them in my size.’ No reply. I nudge her with my elbow. ‘Earth to Taeyeon.’

 

‘Huh?’

 

‘Now that I get your attention, I’ll be choosing your Halloween costume.’

 

‘Do what you have to do, I’m so looking forward to my reward.’

 

‘You are no fun, at least get excited that I’m choosing your costume.’

 

‘I have a feeling it’s going to be pink.’

 

‘Definitely it will be pink.’

 

‘Just don’t go to crazy with it.’

 


 

Thanks for reading and welcome new subscribers aisuroCha, xoxosonekpop and taengoo714.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Happy TaeNy Day every one, the last TaeNy day of 2015. Hoping for lots of TaeNy moments in 2016 too. Happy holidays and a Happy New Year to you. Be safe. Till next time.