Smell (27-01-2016)

Drabble

 

 

‘Hey Soo.’ I give her a hug and take a seat opposite her.

 

‘Hi Tiff. Lets order some food.’ She starts opening the menu.

 

We call the waiter over to order our food and drink.

 

‘So what things do you want to buy?’

 

‘A little bit of everything actually; PJs would be good for starter. Don’t worry I won’t take much of your time, three hours max.’ She replies to me.

 

‘Yea, I know. I’m just asking.’ Right at that moment my phone rings.

 

‘Hello~’

‘Hi! Have you arrive at the restaurant?’

‘Yea, we just order some food.’

‘Aish why didn’t you text me? I was worried.’

‘Sorry..I forget. Have you arrive?’

‘Yea I’m waiting for the others in the meeting room. Uh I have to go, see ya.’

‘Bye.’ The call ended.

 

‘Taeyeon?’ Soo asks me.

 

‘Yeah.’

 

‘Seriously you guys are just too much.’

 

‘What?’

 

‘You guys live together and you just left her, not what half an hour ago and she’s already calling you?’

 

‘I promise to text her when I arrive, she’s just worried.’

 

Right at that moment our food is being serve. Phew! Thank you for the food otherwise she’s going to be talking about us and interrogate me. We eat, comment on the food and have small talk about what other items she wants to purchase after the meal. So we can think of the route as well as which shop to go first.

 

‘Do you want dessert?’ Sooyoung ask me.

 

‘I’m a bit full maybe we can get something later.’

 

‘Ok, lets go.’

 

We walk around the mall, trying not to draw any attention to us. The first stop is to buy some PJs. We browse the store and something caught my eye, maybe I should buy Taeyeon and myself a couple PJ. I smile to myself. I ask the salesgirl to get me two of the item and the size that I want. I go to the cashier and pay for the items.

 

Next stop the candle store, by this time some shoppers notices us but we just ignore it. So far they keep their distance but I’m sure by now our pictures are circulating in SNS. I just hope we can get out of here without causing any trouble. I stay close to Sooyoung to avoid being separated. She pays for the things she buys and we are off to our next store. But when we get out of the shop, the crowd of people is getting larger and Sooyoung says its better if we just leave. As we walk to the parking area with a few of the mall security guard.

 

Sooyoung commented ‘Hey Tiff, I didn’t know you like this perfume. It gives off the California girl scent, like the beach and the sea.’

 

‘I’m not wearing any perfume Soo.’

 

‘Really? But you smell like Cool Water.’

 

Oh shoot, that’s Taeyeon’s favorite perfume. ‘I’m telling you I’ve never use that perfume before.’

 

‘Oh..’ Then she gives me a smirk. ‘But I know who wears that perfume.’ She wiggles her eyebrows.

 

------

A few hours back.

While I was getting ready to go out, after wearing my outfit, I style my hair and put on my make up under the watchful eye of Taeyeon. She sits at the foot of the bed, I can feel her eyes looking at me but I just go about my task since I don’t want to be late for my shopping trip with Sooyoung. Once I’m done, I take one last look at my reflection on the mirror and turn slightly to my right and to my left to make sure everything is in order.

‘I’m done.’ I go around the bedroom to get my phone and handbag.

‘Text me when you get there and please drive carefully.’

‘Yes I’ll be extra careful while driving.’ I walk towards her.

She opens her arms and pats her thigh. I do as I was told, wrapped my arms around her neck and sit sideways on her lap, while her hands hold me on my waist.

‘What time do you need to be at the office?’ I ask her.

‘In about forty five minutes but it’ll only take ten minutes to get there, I have time to spare. What time is your appointment with Soo?’

‘I’m not sure she said she’ll text once she make a move; her sister is sending her. Why?’

‘Lets just cuddle on the sofa.’

I peck her lips ‘Only cuddling? Ok?’ I stand up.

‘No..cuddle and a few other activities.’ She wiggles her eyebrow as she stands up.

 

‘Why am I not surprise?’ I laugh as I drag her towards the living room and straight to the sofa. I push her to the sofa and straddle her. I look into her eyes, she leans in and our lips meet, molding as one. After a while the kiss becomes more intense, she moans into the kiss. Our heads turn left and right; suddenly my phone rings and we part from each other.

 

‘Hello.’

 

‘Hey.. I’m near the mall. See you in a bit, I’ll text you where to meet up.’

 

‘Ok, I’ll make a move soon. Bye.’

 

I peck her lips a few more times ‘Sorry babe, I have to go.’

 

‘One more kiss, a long one.’ She caresses my thighs.

 

I lean in and kiss her and not long after that, we were surprise by another phone call, its hers. ‘Urgh.. it’s manager oppa.’ She pecks my lips. ‘I have to go.’

 

------

 

‘Be nice Soo or I’ll leave you here..alone.’ I threaten her.

 

‘Yah! You wouldn’t do that.’  

 

I glare at her.

 

‘Fine..I’ll be quiet.’ 

 


 

Thanks for reading.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Happy TaeNy Day to fellow Locksmith, its the first TaeNy day in 2016. Awesome day today with multiple IG updates from Soshi and Taeyeon's digital single teaser. Woohoo!! Time to buy some iTunes credit. Due to no feedback from the readers, I've decided to scratch that story. Till next time, be safe.