Your randomness

Drabble

Classes have ended, but now we are still in Uni, discussing the group work assignment that we need to do. I heard my phone indicating I received a message.

 

‘Hey, where are you?’

‘I’m still in Uni, I have a discussion with my friends. Why?’

‘I’m around the area, have some things to settle.’

‘Oh! So you are not working today?’

‘Yea, took a day off to settle it.’

‘Ok. Well, sorry.. I have to get back to the discussion. Talk to you later.’

‘Alright. I sent something to your house before I left.’

‘What? When?’

‘A while ago.’

‘Ok. Whatever the thing is that you give Thank you.’

 

Why are you being so random? This is so not you? I will just have to deal with this later, I can’t think straight.

 

When I arrive home, I saw the gift. It was a bouquet of roses wrapped in baby blue paper and a blue ribbon with hearts. I smile looking at it; it’s my favorite color. There is a card.

 

To:

Miss Taeyeon

 

From:

Tiffany

xoxo

 

That is all that is written on the small card place on the bouquet of roses.

 

I texted to say ‘Thanks for the bouquet of flower.’ This is so random. What is the occasion? Did I forget something?


Thanks for reading and welcome new subscribers gcyoon, aaprilkim, taetae24 also the upvote.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: This is also based on a true story. All I can say is, I can only speculate what this ‘random’ gesture is, what is behind the story of the flower. Till this day I still don’t know. I did ask point blank ‘Why?’ the answer I get is ‘Just because’ Not the answer I was hoping for but as long as the person is happy.

 

On another note, when I started this I didn’t know that people would want to read the stories, thank you for taking your time to read, comment, subscribe and upvoting this. Didn’t expect to get more than 1700 views. Thank you.

 

Soshi are filming Running Man.. Yeay! Finally, all members; its Tiffany and Sooyoung first time. Cannot wait to watch the show, it will be aired on the 5th July. Save the date. Till next time.