Jetlag (19-03-2016)

Drabble

I let out a hum and move near the other occupant on the bed, open my right eye. ‘What time is it?’

 

‘Its still early, you can go back to sleep.’ She caresses my hair.

 

I close my eye and relish on her sweet gesture ‘Jetlag?’

 

‘Yup. Go back to sleep, you must be tired.’

 

‘If you get bored you can watch TV outside.’

 

‘It’s fine, I just want to be next to you.’

 

I take hold of her hand and give it a kiss. ‘I’m going back to sleep.’

 

I woke up a few hours later and she’s sleeping next to me.

 

--

 

‘Babe~~’ I shake her shoulder gently. ‘Baby~~ wake up.’ I touch her face and caress her cheek with my thumb. ‘Fany~~’

 

‘Hhhmmm..what time is it?’ Her eyes still close and her voice is hoarse.

 

‘Its ten, sorry to wake you but if you keep sleeping it will be hard for you to sleep later. I made breakfast.’

 

‘Hhmm.. you haven’t eat yet? You don’t have to wait for me.’ She yawns and stretches.

 

‘I ate cereal a few hours ago, now I’m hungry. Come on, go wash your face and brush your teeth. I’ll wait in the dining room. Do you want coffee or juice?’

 

‘I’ll make us the coffee.’ She sits up and rushes to the bathroom.

 

I tidy up the bed and walk out to the kitchen to set up the table and laid out the food.

 

She walks into the kitchen with a box of coffee mix ‘Let’s have some iced coffee. Do you want it with milk or just water?’

 

‘Can I have a mix of both?’

 

‘Yup but you want more milk than water right.’

 

‘Yeah.’ I take a seat and wait for my iced coffee.

 

‘Hahaha what is this?’ She hand me a Starbucks cup with my name on it and a smiley face.

 

‘That’s yours and this one is mine.’ She shows me her cup, with her name on it.

 

‘Aaaawwww thank you babe. I’m gonna take a picture of it and upload it to my IG. Tiffabucks.’

 

‘I’ll take a picture of my cup and upload it to IG too.’

 

Once we are done, we put aside our phone. ‘Thanks for the food. Lets eat.’ We both say out loud.

 


 

Thanks for reading. Welcome subscribers WINTER2369, Lahiza, royalhigh, wittyadie95, Ryuzaki9, GiroPatio, taenychaera, strawberryhearth, Anniesone, jumbo4, taengsicomg and haselnutz. You guys are awesome!!! 

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Hello everyone. Finally get to write and update, its just a short one.

Tons of TaeNy moments during the SIA 2016. Taeyeon being clingy to Tiffany is just love. Tiffany offers her arm to Taeyeon as they walk down the pink carpet. Love is in the air. Tiffany's snap chat on Taeyeon and calling her Bae and two emoticons a baby and blue heart. I read it as Bae Baby Love. So basically Tiffany calls Taeyeon Baby Love. Baby Love. Baby Love. *screams* Tiffany's comment on Taeyeon's IG, "My favorite picture #BADGALTAETAE" OH MY TAENY FEELS.