Please cover my heart

Drabble

 

Taeyeon wrote this down in one of her notebook and she did not intend for it to be read by anyone, especially that one person, her bestfriend Tiffany.

"If I buy you a watch will you have time for me

If I buy you food will you sit and dine with me

If I say sweet dreams will you come and visit me

If I say I love you will you say it back to me"

note: I am not sure if I ever said the 3 words to you in the context a couple would.

 

Taeyeon did manage to give Tiffany a watch during her birthday, one that is similar to the brand she had, just a different colour.

It is just her way of trying to build up her confidence since she wanted to confess to her bestfriend.

They usually go out to get food together BUT Taeyeon wanted it to be a DATE because she wants to be more than bestfriend.

Tiffany always says good night to Taeyeon before they go to their own bedroom and Taeyeon would reply sweet dreams.

Whenever Tiffany has to leave the country because of work, she always wants Taeyeon to be the one who send her off to the airport. Before leaving Tiffany always give her a hug and say take care of yourself while I am away. Taeyeon always reply you too.

But today, Tiffany said the 3 magic words, when they were hugging. Taeyeon froze as her brain replay those words. As Tiffany let go of Taeyeon, she kisses her cheek.

That finally kick-start Taeyeon's brain and she blink her eyes, a few times. She saw Tiffany was slightly pink in the face and said goodbye as she rush to go to the departure hall without waiting for Taeyeon's reply.

As Taeyeon look towards the gate, she can't see Tiffany anymore. She took out her phone and calls her. It took longer than usual for the phone to be answered; just as Taeyeon was about to cut the line she heard her voice.

TY: Why did you do it?

TF: What do you mean?

TY: You want me to say it? Why did you kiss my cheek?

TF: Because I know Tae

TY: What does that mean?

TF: I know Tae but please don't be angry at me

TY: You know what? Why would I be angry at you?

TF: Just listen until I finish talking ok. She heard Taeyeon hum. I accidentally saw your notebook.

TY: Fany, why..

TF: Please just let me finish. I saw the last entry on your notebook, which is why I decided to say it and do what I did

Taeyeon stays quiet on the line.

TF: TaeTae~ are you mad at me? Please say something.

TY: Does that mean.. erm does that mean you.. you.. you like me.. I mean you like me like me

TF: yes Tae, I wouldn't kiss you if I don't like you like you

TY: What happens now Fany?

TF: Well.. *an annoucement that it is time for Tiffany to board the plane* I have to go, we will continue once I landed ok, Tae?

TY: Oh ok. Have a safe flight and Fany.. I love you too. Bye.

TF: Bye boo

As Taeyeon makes her way to her car she can't stop smiling. I guess this is it Fany, I finally get what I wanted. I can hardly wait for our talk.

 

 

The End.

 

Its my first time writing, so please understand if it is not to your liking. I hope it's not too cheesy. Thanks for reading. Leave a comment or not.