EOY event (08-01-2016)

Drabble

‘Tae~~~’ I call to her.

 

She replies to me. ‘Wae?’

 

I tell her. ‘Stay close.’

 

‘I’m not going anywhere.’

 

It’s the final stage of the night, this is when all the artists are on stage together and it’s getting crowded. I don’t like this. At least it’s almost over so we can get home and rest.

 

‘Tae~~’ I grab on to her wrist. ‘Where do you think you are going?’

 

‘To the other side, there is no space here Fany.’

 

‘We’ll make space. I told you to stay close; I don’t want to lose you in the sea of people. Wouldn’t want that to happen again.’ I hold on to her hand and slightly tug at it so now she’s next to me. We bow to the audience for a few seconds and stands back up. I still keep hold on to her hand. I look around and people are slowly getting off stage, maybe we should also make a move. I turn to Taeyeon and she’s talking to our dongsaeng the Red Velvet girls. I change hand from my left to my right and in the process never letting go of Taeyeon’s hand. I look back at Taeyeon, I squeeze her hand to signal to her. She replies with a nod. I take a step forward and starts to walk, taking small steps, waiting for Taeyeon to walk beside me.

 

‘Fany~~ not so tight please.’

 

‘Sorry..’ I slightly loosen my grip on her hand. ‘Just stay close.’

 

‘We are already next to each other, this is as close as we can be right now.’

 

‘I know.’ I squeeze her hand. I maneuver around the sea of people, trying to get to our waiting room.

 

‘Slow down Fany~~’ she says to me.

 

‘We are almost there, I see it in the distance.’

 

When we finally arrive at the room, I take our change of clothes and head to one of the changing room. Once I close the door, I give her a kiss. Our first kiss in twenty sixteen. ‘Baby~~ let’s take off the mic and the in ear monitor first.’ I finally say to her once we are done kissing. She helps me with the wires. I let out a giggle when she my dress and touch my with her fingers, ever so slowly. ‘Tae~~ I’m going to get back to you on that.’

 

‘Do what ever you want later Fany, I’m going to enjoy it.’

 

Once she’s done taking off the equipment, she slides the dress off my shoulders, down my body and my legs. I step out of the dress. I take my clothes to get dress, when she takes hold of my hand.

 

‘Do mine first.’ she turns around.

 

‘Babe its cold~~’ I am standing there with my undergarments.

 

‘I’ll warm you up later, now please help me.’

 

I do the same thing to her but instead of using my finger on her back, I use my lips, trailing kisses on her across her shoulder as I slide the dress off her shoulders. Once she steps off the dress. We put aside the dress carefully on its hanger. She grabs me by my waist, so that our bodies are right against each other. We go at it again, kissing with more passion. Damn she really knows how to push the right button.

 

‘Baby..’ I try to talk in between kisses ‘Babe..’ I move my hand from her neck to her shoulder to push her a bit. ‘TaeTae..’ she finally lets go of my lower lip with a pop. ‘Lets get dress so we can go home and continue this.’

 

‘Oh I intend to continue this at home, we need to celebrate the new year, TaeNy style.’ she winks at me and wiggles her eyebrows. She proceed to get dress quickly, takes the equipment and about to get the dress too.

 

Once I get dress I take the dresses from her hand and give her a peck on her lips ‘Happy New Year baby. I love you’ and we get out of the dressing room.

 

She whispers to me ‘I love you too.’ and I feel her hand on the small of my back.

 

We hand over the equipment to the manager and the dresses to the stylist. Then we lounge at the sofa, waiting for the other girls.

 


 

Thanks for reading and welcome new subscribers AJKJKryBer, Amyrah26, KimTaengooo, EriKa_14 and the upvote by Amyrah26 you guys are awesome.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Happy New Year subscribers and readers. Have you guys seen the pictures of TaeNy lately from the EOY events? OMG! Lets just say my TL is so full of it, I SQUEE. Looking at my phone while smiling alone in public is quite embarrassing. Now even more pictures are being shared on Twitter.

 

I also want to ask whether you will read gender bender fanfic? Actually I’m not really into gender bender but I have an idea for a story. What say you? Yay or Nay? Leave a comment. Till next time.