Less than 10 days

Drabble

‘Babe~~ I’m home.’ I announce as I enter the apartment.

‘Living room~~’ I hear her reply.

I quickly took off my shoes and put it in the shoe cabinet, wear the house slipper and head to the living room. I saw her on her stomach, legs up behind her with an iPad on her hand on the sofa.

I walk towards the sofa, took a seat and look at what she is doing on her iPad.

‘Welcome home. You are done for today right?’ she ask me.

‘Thanks babe. Yeah I’m done for today.’ I replied. I caress her hair and put it behind her ear and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

‘Tired?’

All I can reply to her is a hum. I nuzzle her neck and take a whiff. ‘Babe~~ you smell nice.’

‘I took a shower not long ago. Go take a shower and you’ll feel better.’

‘I’ll do that in awhile, I just want to be next to you.’

She turned around, lay down on the sofa and open her arms ‘Come here.’

I smile to her and lay down on top of her ‘Cuddle time.’

‘Give me a proper kiss first then we can cuddle.’

Lets just say the kiss turns into a make out session but I’m not complaining. After half an hour of cuddling, I decided to freshen up. After my shower, I feel slightly better but feeling hungry.

 

As I walk out to the living room ‘Tae~~ lets order some food I’m hungry.’

‘What do you want to eat?’ she replied.

‘Can we have some junk food? Chicken wings, burgers, fries.’

‘Ok, I’ll order it. Do we have some cola or should I order some?’

‘I remember there is 2 big bottles, let me check.’ I go to the kitchen and open the fridge. ‘TaeTae. We still have some cola.’ I walk back to the sofa and lean my body on her.

‘Oh! I already order a bottle just in case. Something on your mind?’

‘Hhmmm.. can we talk about it after we eat?’

‘Ok.’

‘So what did you do while I was gone? Did you just play games on your iPad?’

‘No. I do the laundry, change the bed sheet.’

‘Oh you did that? Thank you.’ I gave her a kiss.

‘Yea I need to do something and once we are done with wrapping up the single, we will be busy with the release of the new album, the filming of the reality show.’

‘This come back is really important for all of us especially the fans but what I like best is that I get to spend time with you and it sure doesn’t feel like work.’

‘Cheesy Miyoung.’

‘What..? You know its true. We will be together most of the time unless I have to do my recording for heart-a-tag.’

‘Don’t remind me about that.’

‘Not this again. He is just someone I work with, strictly business plus he’s so tall, I like someone who is around my height, so its easy for me to put my hand on her shoulder or kiss her.’

‘I just don’t like the way the show is being edited as if you guys are out dating. Ok fine, no more talk about this, the food should be here soon.’

Not long after that the food arrive. We move to the dining room, sitting opposite each other.

 

Once we are done with dinner, we clean up and move to the bedroom. Its time for me to tell her my plans. I take her hand in mine and lead her to the bed. We sat down, I turn to face her.

‘I have something to tell you and hopefully you’ll let me.’

‘What is it?’

‘Erm.. I’m planning to have some time off after the KCON in NY.’ I wait for her reaction but she just nod to signal for me to continue talking. ‘So, I’m going to stay a few days, spend time with my family and friends. I might miss a group schedule but I already asked permission from the management and they agree to it since I haven’t been home in awhile. Can I? Stay back?’

‘So you won’t be coming home with me? How long is a few days?’ she asked back with a serious face.

‘No, I’m not coming home with you. A week more or less but definitely less than ten days. So, can I?’ I held her hand.

‘Depends..’

‘Depends on?’

‘It depends on what you will be doing with your friends?’

‘We will just have a get together, they said they want to celebrate my birthday since it’s been so long that we didn’t get to do it.’

‘Ok but promise me, one thing, no crazy party like in a club.’

I show her my eye smile and replied ‘I promise no crazy party in a club and I will text, call and video call when I can.’ I give her my pinky and wait for her reaction. She hooked my pinky and kisses me.


Thanks for reading and welcome new subscriber mautakus, SherryLeBlanc, annmique and n0nam123.

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates. I have a few stories but it was unfinished and I got stuck. I will try to at least update once a month but no promises. I plan to update every TaeNy day but somehow I need to at least update and let you know.

Bless the Channel Girls' Generation for all the TaeNy goodness. Taeyeon's video birthday greeting to Tiffany, she was so shy its so freaking cute. More than friends'. Woohoo!!! Just recently when Tae and Tiff stand next to each other, touching their hands and later on Tae put her hand on top of Tiff hand on her thigh. They are getting very very obvious these days. I LOVE it.

Don't forget to vote and watch the official MV and the live performances from the MBC channel to help with getting points for the girls. They need all the help from SONES. Till next time. Be safe guys.