Dessert

Drabble

 

“Hey I just arrive. I’m outside.”

 

“Ok. See you soon.”

 

After I reply the message, I gather my stuff and head towards the elevator. I wait for it to arrive to my floor, once the door open; I enter and press the L button. Not long after that I arrive at the lobby and head straight for the front entrance where I see her waiting in the car. Once she sees me she waves at me and beam me her beautiful smile. I open the back door and dispose of my workbag on the seat and proceed to the passenger side. The moment I take a sit, she gave me a kiss.

 

‘Hi. Ready to go?’

 

‘Yup.’

 

‘Wear your seatbelt. Anything particular you want to eat?’

 

Once I buckle the seatbelt, the car starts to move. ‘Can we have sushi?’

 

‘Sure thing. So, how was your day?’

 

‘The usual but something happens today.’ She hums. ‘You remember the guy that join the company recently.’

 

‘Yeah.. did he come on to you again?’ I saw her hand grip the steering wheel.

 

I put my hand on her thigh to calm her down. ‘No no no. He wouldn’t dare to look at me in the eye after you threaten him. Anyway, today a new girl join the company and well it turns out the girl is his girlfriend. What are the odds of that happening, couples working together under the same company.’

 

‘Well there are pros and cons. Pros they get to see each other everyday, cons if something stressful happens at work it could strain the relationship.’

 

‘True~ now you can relax, he is off the market. I’m off the market too.’

 

As the car stop at the red light, she took my hand from her thigh and kisses it. She reaches over, slides the strands of hair behind my ear and traces her forefinger on my jaw. ‘y.’ After that she turns her head to the front and continue driving. She really knows how to make me flustered and hot, I know for sure I’m blushing right now. I just stare at her, does she even know she look y while driving. I didn’t even realize that we arrive at the hotel.

 

She opens the door for me and held out her hand, I took her hand and was then lead towards the entrance, into the lobby and straight to the elevator. She pushes the up button and we wait. ‘Will we be able to get a table tonight Tiff?’ ‘Hopefully or we can just get the private room.’ ‘No no its ok we can just order the food to go, no need to get the private room, it’ll be too much.’ ‘I don’t mind really.’ Once the elevator arrives we get in and she press the button to the restaurant. They were a few people in the elevator. She moves me to her right towards the corner of the elevator at the back, she release my hand and put her hand on my waist and pulls me towards her. I whisper to her ‘Hun, what’s wrong?’ ‘Hhmm those people are looking at you so I’m just showing them you are mine.’ I didn’t even look at them; I just smile at her and cover her hand on my waist with mine. She slips her hand under my blouse and rubs her finger to my side. ‘Hun~~ there are other people here, they can see what you are doing through the mirror.’ To my relief she takes out her hand from under my blouse, and then she touch my cheek and squeeze it. I almost scream from shock. I take her hand in mine and intertwine our fingers. The moment the elevator arrives at the floor, the door opens and I am lead out straight towards the restaurant. She told the waiter to get us a table for two and immediately being escorted to the seat, I was about to grab a chair when Tiffany grab the chair and ask me to take a seat. Once she takes her seat, the waiter gives us the menus.

 

‘Babe what do you want to eat? Bento or the rolls?’ she asks me.

 

‘I think I’ll just have some rolls. Are you having your eel bento?’

 

‘Yeah. Have you decided on the rolls? How about drinks?’

 

‘Yeah, 4 or 5 rolls. I’ll just have the green tea.’

 

We ordered our food and drinks, while w aiting for our food; I look out the window and see the beautiful city lights of Seoul.

 

‘Beautiful view, I can never get tired looking at it.’

 

‘Indeed it is a beautiful view.’ But when I look over to her instead of looking out the window she was looking straight at me.

 

‘You are staring again. Stop it.’ I avoid looking at her.

 

‘What? It’s true; there is even a saying that says, “Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder”. Your definition of beautiful might be different than mine. You like what is outside the window while I like what is right in front of me or in this case person.’

 

I finally look up to her ‘You always have to have the last say, smarty pants.’

 

I hear her chuckle. ‘Is my baby shy?’

 

I cover my face with my hands because I could feel that my face is hot.

 

‘Aaawww…you are so cute. I’m just teasing you. I promise I’ll tone it down a little when we are in public.’

 

Once I have calm down, I finally look at her and she beamed me her eye smile. The waiter came and serves us the food one plate at a time. I can’t wait to eat those rolls. Once the waiter left, I already have my chopstick ready on my hand. I was about to take one roll when she slaps my hand.

 

‘What? I want to eat.’

 

‘Do you forget?’

 

What am I forgetting? Woman let me have my food. I try to reach out again and she slaps my hand again. ‘Babe~~’

 

She holds her chopstick, pick the roll, dunk it on the soy sauce and place it in front of my mouth. I immediately open my mouth and chew. ‘Hhhmmm this is so yummy.’

 

‘Why do you always forget? The other person will always feed the first bite. Now it’s my turn.’

 

I took one of the rolls, dunk it on the soy sauce and place it in front of . She opens and chew. ‘Yummy!’

 

We eat and talk, enjoying our date night. Once we were done eating.

 

‘I want to order dessert. You want to share?’

 

‘Dessert? Rain check?’

 

‘What? Why? Its still early.’

 

‘Lets just head home, I’m sure we have some ice cream at home.’ She stands up from her seat and shouldered her handbag. She come towards me, ‘Come on Tae, lets just go to the cashier and pay for the meal.’ She grab my hand and lead the way, once the bill is settled; we head out the restaurant and wait for the elevator. This time around it was just the two of us in it. She turn me towards her so we are now face to face, she hold my face with both her hands. ‘Hey~~ look at me.’ She gave me a kiss, a slow passionate kiss. After we part from the kiss, our foreheads against each other and she whispers ‘I just want a different kind of dessert tonight.’ She gives me one last peck and she hold on to my hands and walk out of the elevator towards the entrance. She gave the valet the ticket and we wait for a few minutes. When the car arrives, she opens the door for me and makes her way towards the driver seat, buckle up and start to drive.

 


Thank you for reading and welcome new subsribers gillianha, adamkyung, Soneforever_903, 61301AM, Tiny_Angel14 and also the upvote.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Wow! 20 chapters, 45 subscribers, 5 votes and 3400 views. Uh also the 7 commenters. Thank you so much for the support, really appreciate it. Oh what's your fav songs from the Lion Heart album? Lately I've been into Talk Talk, Greenlight and Bump it; its on repeat when I drive around. But seriously though I think Taeyeon's voice is a bit huskier in this album and the adlibs is eargasmic!

 

The amount of TaeNy we are getting lately, they do not dissapoint, late 2014 - 2015 is a good year to be a TaeNy shipper. From The TTS Show to Heart_a_tag to Channel Girls' Generation. Taeyeon giving Tiffany that bracelet and saying that life without Tiffany will be like having no happiness. Aaaawww Taeyeon is such a softie when it comes to Tiffany, I really love their special bond (more than friends, more than bestfriend, she's family). Recently Tiffany even follows Taeyeon's brother on IG. Both (Taeyeon's and Tiffany's) brother likes TaeNy video on IG. And just today, Taeyeon's brother even leave a comment on Tiffany's IG. I do hope their bond will last for eternity.

 

Oh also the rumor of Taeyeon and Tiffany's solo debut; and TTS december comeback. Brace yourself. Time to save up. Congratulations to Girls' Generation, Lion Heart 8th Win, now the girls can have one trophy each. Please continue to support the girls by watching the MV through the SMTown channel. I am still waiting for my Lion Heart and You Think album. TBH I would want a balloon or the lightstick as a free gift rather than the poster. Till next time. Be safe people.