Pissed

Drabble

She is sitting on the sofa looking straight at the TV, I sit down next to her and say ‘Baby~~ what are you watching?’ I didn’t get a reply, all I hear is a sigh. Ok that’s not a good sign, something is wrong.

 

‘Did I do something wrong?’ she rolled her eyes at me. I’m at fault here ‘You want to talk about it?’ she shakes her head. I stand up from the sofa kiss her on her head and say ‘I’ll be in the bedroom if you want to talk about it. Love you.’ I didn’t wait for a reaction or reply; I just leave and go straight to the bedroom. It’s best to let her cool down, wait for her to come and talk when she’s ready. I was reading on the iPad to pass the time.

 

About 15 minutes or so I hear the bedroom door opening and closing with the sound of feet shuffling ‘I’m ready to talk.’ ‘Ok baby, what did I do wrong?’ ‘Don’t call me baby.’ she said to me so I asked her ‘What should I call you then?’ I try not to give any reaction, she’s so cute. ‘TaeTae’ I smile when I hear that. ‘Ok. TaeTae you ready to talk?’ She nods her head. ‘Come hear, sit.’ She makes her way towards the bed but instead of sitting near me she sits at the end of the bed. I leave the bed, make my way towards the door and locked it. ‘Why did you lock the door Fany? We need to talk about this.’ I walk back towards the bed and take a seat near the headboard. ‘I’m locking the door so that we can talk this through; I don’t want one of us to leave before we solve this. What? You think we are going to have y time?’ I ‘We can do that if that’s what you want TaeTae.’ She shook her head and I could see her cheeks turning slightly pink. Cute.

 

‘Is this true?’ she shows me a text from Sooyoung. I grab the phone and intentionally touch her fingers. “I saw Tiffany with a girl at the cafeteria at work. They look close.” I close my eyes for a moment, aish this Sooyoung always like to stir something. ‘Yes I was at the cafeteria.’ ‘Who is the girl Fany?’ ‘She’s someone that I would like you to meet some day, she’s an old friend Khloe; she’s a client so we went to the cafeteria to catch up instead of going out of the office to avoid this kind of things.’ ‘How come you didn’t mention this to me?’ ‘It wasn’t that significant. Look nothing happen, its just two friends meeting up plus she knows about my preference and that I’m in a very serious relationship.’ She nods ‘So you go and tell people that you are off the market?’ ‘Yea IF the topic comes up. I’ve told you, that I’m here to stay. I chose you. It was me who was persistent to pursue you back then when we were friends. So please.. I like you TaeTae, I like like you back then and now I love you.’ She didn’t move or say anything. I move towards her ‘Hey baby, its ok I’m not angry it’s better that you are talking about it rather then keeping it inside.’ She kept quiet. I hold her face with both of my hands ‘Hey~~ TaeTae look at me.. please~~’ She finally look me in the eye, I give her a smile and said ‘I love you, only you, nothing is ever going to change that. Ok?’ She nods her head. I kiss her on her lips slowly but when I stop and try to move back, she grabs my neck and smashes our lips together, again. Lets just say she is no longer pissed at me.

 


 

Thanks for reading and welcome new subscribers kimmy-, bluejay97, tny4ever, luzellemarie, tiffanytaengo, mirasop, BumbleY, Rita and the upvotes from tny4ever, Rita. If you happen to like the stories please upvote it.

 

Please leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: I just notice that my stories are getting shorter and shorter, I’m sorry for that. What do you think of the poster?

 

Taeyeon’s solo concert is happening, I’m happy for her that another one of her dreams will come true. It will be in a more smaller and private setting kind of thing. It ain’t cheap either, I wish I could go but this i-Sone is poor, can’t even afford a ticket to S.Korea let alone attend the concert. I can only support them by buying albums (digital and physical), voting via online or text message. Being an i-Sone is hard. Be safe people.