Heartless

Drabble

It was almost noon when I receive a text message from Taeyeon.

TY: ‘Hey are you free for lunch?’

TF: ‘Yeah sure’

TY: ‘But can you pick me up, I only have an hour break’

TF: ‘Yeah sure, will text you when I arrive’

TY: ‘Ok, drive safe’

 

I texted Jessie.

TF: ‘Hey are free for lunch?’

J: ‘Yeah why?’

TF: ‘Let’s have lunch Taeyeon just texted me.’

J: ‘No it’s ok you guys can have lunch’

TF: ‘What? Don’t be silly, come on I’m already in the car, come here.’

J: ‘Ok fine.’

 

We make our way to pick up Taeyeon. The moment we arrive I send a text ‘I’m outside.’ A few moments later, she was out of the building and in the car.

TY: ‘Hey Jess’

J: ‘Hey Tae’

TY: ‘Hi Tiff’

TF: ‘Hi Tae.. so where do you want to eat?’

TY: ‘Somewhere nearby, need to get back within the hour’

 

During lunch, Taeyeon is sitting opposite of Tiffany while Jessi is sitting next to Tiffany. They have small talk and enjoy their own food.

‘Done?’ all I get in reply is a nod of the head from both of them ‘Let’s go’

Taeyeon walks beside Tiffany while Jessi walks behind them, observing the two.

 

Once we arrive at Taeyeon’s workplace, she has a few minutes to spare. So we talk in the car.

TF: ‘Thanks for lunch’

TY: ‘No problem Tiff, just next time, just the two of us will do’

TF: ‘Ok, have fun at work’

TY: ‘Bye Jess’

J: ‘Bye Tae’

 

I saw Jessi was smirking at me. The moment Taeyeon closes the door. I drive away, making our way towards our office.

 

J: ‘See I told you, you shouldn’t have invite me with you Tiff’

TF: ‘What? She doesn’t seem to mind’

J: ‘You are so oblivious, it was clearly a date and I was the third wheel’

TF: ‘It wasn’t a date’

J: ‘That’s where you are wrong Tiff. She did say next time just the two of you will do’

TF: ‘That’s crazy Jessi’

J: ‘Its not crazy, I saw the way she look at you when you were eating’

TF: ‘What are you talking about?’

J: ‘She was stealing glances at you throughout the meal’

TF: ‘Really? I didn’t even notice it’

J: ‘Are you that dense?’

TF: ‘Hey! Jessi’

J: ‘I am just telling you what I saw during lunch, she even opens the door for you, pay for the meal’

TF: ‘Yeah that’s because she invite me for lunch and as for the door, she was in front of me so she opens the door for us’

J: ‘Ok but what about her walking side by side as close as she can next to you?’

TF: ‘Its normal’

J: ‘Tiff she was taking a whiff of your perfume’

TF: ‘What?!’

J: ‘I’m telling you she likes you and today was a date and I happen to crash it, since my friend is heartless to pick up on this things. Look its up to you whether you believe it or not.’

 

I was speechless, is all of this true? Jessi wouldn’t lie right.


Thanks for reading and welcome new subscriber gelay30.

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

p/s: this is based on a true story and after what happen my friends call me ‘heartless’

 

Till next time.