Distance

Drabble

Wrote this while having lunch in a cafe, so it's going to be short.


 

When one is on the other side of the world, they always find time to contact each other despite the time difference as well as the jetlagged the other will suffer. While waiting for Tiffany to finish her schedule, she spends her time in her Instagram timeline and talking to fans. When she sees her updates, she had a hard time choosing which picture(s) to like. Not long after that, she received a facetime call from her other half.

"Hey, boo! Sorry it took awhile to call you" Tiffany greeted as soon as the caller pick up.

"Fany~~~ Its ok, I was just scrolling through my instagram. You looked great as always and thank you for uploading your pictures. I miss you"

"Aaawww thank you. I miss you too"

They just stare at each other for a while.

"Did you pack that black coat? The one when I call you gingin?"

Tiffany smiles. "Yeah I did. Why?"

"To keep you warm since I'm not there with you. You said that it’s freezing, please take care of your health"

"I will. Taetae you make me miss you more" while sending a flying kiss to her boo.

"Oh, happy lunar new year~~ I wish you all good things this year" smiling showing her chin dimple.

"Happy lunar new year to you too. I wish you all good things this year" showing her eyesmile.

"You should get some rest. You must be tired from your schedule"

"But I want to talk more..with you or just looking at you" puffing her cheeks and pouts.

"Aaaawww please don't pout, I can't kiss you. We will talk more tomorrow. Ok?" coax Taeyeon because she knows jetlagged is awful.

"Ok fine" she accidently yawns.

"See you are tired. Have a good rest, goodnight and sweet dreams fany" Taeyeon greeted her.

"Goodnight Taetae. Love you" making smooching sound.

"Love you too" moving her lips towards her phone.

Before heading to bed, she took a video greeting sones a happy lunar new year. Once she uploaded her video to IG, she sent a message to Taeyeon to check her IG. As she make herself comfortable in bed, she receive a reply "I miss you in our bed <3" She cannot wait to head back to S.Korea in a few days.

 


This was when Tiffany wore that t-shirt. They both always make a fuss when they haven't seen each other in awhile, like an old married couple.

Thank you to new subscribers taeny92, sleepingprince, edao9874, foreverlocksmith26, blackbook309801, IloveuKimHyunA and also the upvote.

Feel free to comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended. Till next time.