Claim

Drabble

‘Hello?’

 

‘Hi boo.’ Why is she up, its still early? ‘Where are you?’

 

‘I’m getting my hair done then I will be going to the station. Why are you up?’

 

‘You left before I wake up and I just want to wish you good luck on your first live performance today.’

 

‘Thank you. I didn’t want to wake you up just to tell you I’m leaving, you don’t have schedule today right?’

 

‘No schedule today, I wish I can come with you though but I don’t want to.. hhhmmm.. you know since the news of your breakup was announced fans been speculating about us, as much as I want to tell the world; I’m scared. I’m sure the public are not ready for our kind of relationship.’

 

‘Its okay, I don’t want people to know about us, as long as we are happy. You calling me right now is enough but I’m not gonna lie, if you were here it’ll be less lonelier, it’ll be awkward and quiet in the waiting room at the station.’

 

‘Aaaaawwwww.. did you at least bring your art supplies? I can ask manager oppa to deliver it to you.’

 

‘No no.. its okay I still have to go around and give my CDs to the other groups/artists. I heard that Sistar will be there too.’

 

‘Say hi to Bora for me.’

 

‘Yeah sure. Anyway after I’m done with the broadcast I will go to Sunny’s radio show, so don’t wait up and please eat your dinner.’

 

‘Ok I will eat my dinner, I will watch both broadcast, can’t promise you about the waiting.’

 

‘Why? What are you up to?’

 

‘What? Nothing~~ you know I get worried if you are out.’

 

‘I know but I’m not alone, Sunny will be with me, we will go home together.’

 

‘Alright, just be careful, stay close to manager oppa and Sunny. Good luck.’

 

‘Thank you for always have my best interest.’

 

‘I’m going back to sleep, its still too early to wake up on an off day. Love you.’

 

‘Have a good rest.. me too.’

 

‘Are you around other people? Is that why you can’t say it?’

 

‘Ahaa… yea. Me too.’

 

‘Yea I love you too. Bye.’

 

‘I see you later. Bye.’

 

As I head towards Sunny’s radio show, I receive a text message “You did great. I’m so proud of you.” She always knows how to lift my mood. “Aaaawww… thank you, I had fun on stage. See you later at home.”

 

We are walking towards the dorm while talking, I am telling Sunny how my day was at the station. Before I could enter the passcode, the door is open and immediately I am being engulf in a hug. ‘You are finally home.’ I return the hug. ‘I already tell you not to wait up. Lets get in first.’ I push her slowly so that I am not blocking the door. ‘Fany~~ come on babe.’ She wouldn’t let go instead the hug is getting tighter. Did I hear a sniff? ‘Hey~~’ I try to look at her but she won’t budge.

 

When Tiffany makes eye contact with Sunny, who is standing behind Taeyeon, she glare at her and signaling with her hands on her eyes “I am watching you”. Sunny can only shake her head. Aish these two is so possessive; I was just patting her for a few seconds. ‘Good night TaeNy, I’ll be in my room.’

 

‘Baby~~ are you crying? Was there a bug? What’s wrong?’ I can feel her shake her head. I rub her back in a circular motion and kiss her shoulder. ‘Lets just go to the room ok.’ She nods, ‘let me take my shoes off first’ but she still hold on to my hand in hers. Aigoo why are you like this Pany-ah. Once I take off my shoes and wear the house slippers, she tugs at my hand and head towards the bedroom. We sit down on the bed, ‘Let me remove my makeup and have a quick shower first, then we will talk, ok?’ A nod, I stand up and head for the bathroom to remove my makeup to my surprise she follows me, thinking that she might want to go or something, I don’t really pay attention. I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom ready to remove my makeup, when I feel her snake her arms around my waist. Ok someone is being extra clingy today. I continue with removing the makeup and washing my face. Once I’m done, I turn around and tell her to wait for me in the bedroom while I freshen up. I took a quick shower; so that we can talk about her outburst and clinginess and get some deserve rest.

 

I see her sitting on the bed, looking at her phone. I head to the wardrobe to get dress; once I’m done I go straight to bed, slipping under the covers taking a seat next to her. ‘You ready to talk about it?’ She reply ‘Yes.’ ‘Come here, tell me what happens.’ As I signal to her by patting my thigh. She move and make herself comfortable, I finally look at her and see that her eyes are puffy and her nose is red. I kiss both of her eyelids, her nose and finally her lips. ‘Why is my baby crying? Hhhmmm..’ ‘I was just emotional watching your first live broadcast, I’m happy for you.’ ‘Aaaawww.. baby, now I feel like I choose the wrong song as my title track.’ ‘Nooo.. these are happy tears but I can’t stop crying.’ ‘Babe please stop, your eyes are all red and puffy and you are going to make me cry too. Lets go to sleep, I still have to wake up early for another broadcast tomorrow.’ I kiss her and it turn into a full-blown make out session and I don’t remember when I get on top of her. At one point we stop to take a deep breath and look at each other. ‘Babe~~ I want to reclaim one part of your body after that dandyu touch you.’ I smile to her aigoo jealous Pany. ‘Claim what ever you want to claim.’ Her hands move to the small of my back and then move towards my and squeeze it. ‘There reclaim, mine.’

 


 

Thanks for reading. If you happen to like the stories please upvote and/or subscribe it or tell your friends.

 

Please leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

p/s: I want to upload this today since next week I will be busy with my graduation ceremony so I won't be able to upload it on TaeNy day. Plus since the story is related to Taeyeon's solo debut might as well upload this. I watched the broadcast when she give previews (leaks) of her songs and waited till its midnight for the digital release. Tiffany calls Taeyeon, I was extremely happy. It took awhile for the digital release to be available in iTunes so I only manage to download the song, create the mp3 version and transfer it to my phone. Didn't listen to the song after that, instead I listen to it the next day. I love her voice. I am still waiting for the physical album to be ship to me. Please keep watching her MV on the official website as well as video of her performance in music shows. Till next time. Be safe people.