Ours I

Drabble

As I walk in the apartment, it was quiet. I wonder where she is. I head straight to the kitchen to place the take out food in the table. The next thing I need to do is to find the other occupant of the house. I head towards the bedroom but it was empty, that’s weird, I walk to the hallway that connect to the walk-in closet and see that her bathrobe is not there. I hear the sound of water and walk over to the bathroom. I knock ‘Babe~~ you okay?’ she replies ‘I’ll bhe ohut ihn ah fhew.’ I sit down on the round sofa in the walk-in closet that is facing the bathroom door. True to her word, she walks out of the bathroom in her bathrobe, walks towards me and sits on my lap.

 

I put my hands on her waist ‘Hey baby, how are you?’ I ask her.

 

‘I shtill fheels shick’ she answers me.

 

‘Aaaawww.. I peck her lips.’ and she pushes my face away from her.

 

‘I dunt whant youh tuh get my gherms Phany.’

 

‘I’ll be fine babe, don’t worry about it. If I get sick you’ll take care of me.’

 

‘But if whe ahre bhoth sick itz gohing tuh bhe hard.’

 

‘Alright, lets get you some food then have your meds so you could have a good rest. Do you want to change into your PJs first?’

 

She shakes her head slowly.

 

‘You are going to get cold.’

 

‘Youh chan kheep mhe wharm.’

 

‘I’ll make you a deal, you let me peek under the robe, then we’ll have dinner and later we’ll cuddle. What say you?’ I wink at her.

 

‘Aish.. Fhine.’

 

She stand up in front of me with my hands still on her waist, I stand in front of her, my hands move from her waist to the front of the robe and slowly unties the knot. Once the knot is undone, I grab the sides of each opening; I open it slowly and see all of her. I bite my lower lip and say ‘You are so beautiful and y.’ I put my hand to her bare waist and rub her back. ‘Baby your body is still warm.’ I kiss her cheek and then tie the robe back. I don’t want her to get cold.

 

‘Sohrry I’m shick, I khnow youh whant ith, I whant ith thoo bhut I fheel lhight headed ahnd I’m nhot fheeling shexy whith rhunny nhose.’

 

‘Its ok don’t worry about it, I just miss you. Lets go to the doctor tomorrow, I’ll just work from home. Now lets get you some food.’

 

I take her hand in mine and walk to the kitchen, ask her to take a seat while I go about the kitchen to get the utensils and food ready. Once I set the table, I take a seat in front of her, grab my chopstick and proceed to put food on her plate. While we eat, I asks her what she did while I was gone. Play some games on her phone, do some coloring and sleep, mostly sleep and a few times going to the bathroom. She told me that she felt nauseous and threw up a few times. I am so worried it’s been days since she gets sick and it doesn’t seem to go away anytime soon.  

 

The next day, we went to the doctor to get her check and hopefully the doctor can tell us what she has. When we meet the doctor, she asks a few questions and after that she proceeds to take blood sample as well as urine sample. She told us to wait for the result either today or in a few days, depending on how fast the lab can process the samples. I told the doctor if it’s possible to rush it and wouldn’t mind paying extra. So the doctor calls the lab to test the samples immediately.

 

After half an hour, the doctor came back with the results. She double-checks the result, checking the printed result and also the digital result on her PC. I was a bit worried since she scrunches her face when she compares the results. I just hope it’s not something worth worrying about. I hold on to Tae’s hand and squeeze it. The doctor clears to signal that she’s going to tell us the result. ‘I have the result here, and I’ve re-check it with the lab to make sure that the result is correct. I have good news and bad news, I’ll let you decide which news you want to hear first.’ I look to Taeyeon and I can see that there is no color on her face, she is so pale. I feel her squeeze my hand, I took a deep breath and told the doctor to tell us the bad news first, at least the good news will hopefully makes it better. ‘Ok, the bad news is that you’ll not be seeing me for the next month or so and I have to refer you to a different doctor.’ What? ‘Excuse me, doctor. I don’t understand.’ ‘Let me tell you the good news, and then you’ll understand Ms. Hwang. Hhhmm base on the blood result, it seems that you both will be parents; that is why I’ll be referring you to a different doctor. Do you understand now Ms. Hwang and Ms. Kim?’ ‘Huh?’ I was too shock to say anything, we look at each other and I could see Taeyeon is tearing up. ‘Congratulations Ms. Hwang and Ms. Kim, you are expecting a child. Ms. Kim is pregnant, roughly she’s at least three months pregnant.’ Oh my god. We are going to have a child. I was speechless and the news hasn’t sink in yet. The doctor excuses herself and tells us to take our time. Once the doctor left, I was hug by a crying Taeyeon. ‘Tiff we are going to be parents. We are going to have a baby.’ So all the throwing up is the morning sickness. Aaaawwww a baby, our baby. ‘Our baby. I love you Tae.’ ‘I love you too.’

 


 

Thanks for reading and welcome subscribers Oliverneedlove, sla2802, LoveSungmin123, adriane29, fanfan_ty and ChaeNy. If you happen to like the stories please upvote it or tell your friends.

 

Please leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: It is what it is, its FICTION. Yes Tiffany got Taeyeon pregnant/knocked up, its up to you to imagine how it is even remotely possible; I’ll leave it at that.

 

To be honest, I’ve completed this at the beginning of the week since I promise to upload it on TaeNy day, so here it is. Happy TaeNy Day to you all. Till next time. Be safe people.