Hotel Room

Drabble

 

We are in China invited to attend an event of the brand we are endorsing, after doing a performance we are now in the hotel room. We can’t really go anywhere since pretty much everyone knows we are in town.

 

‘Ti.. ‘ ‘Seo..’ ‘Hi this is TiSeo on Taengoo Cam.’

 

As I get into the room, I am being called by a wave by Tiffany.

 

‘Lets do TaeTiSeo.’ She scoots over to make room for me.

 

I start to look at the camera she’s holding and say ‘Tae’ then Tiffany move the camera to her and say ‘Ti’ next is Seo ‘Seo’ then they want to sing the banana song.

 

I sit up ‘Do we have to sing the banana song?’ accidentally my right knee nudge her on her side.

 

‘What do you want to do?’ She stealthily touches my knee with her right hand while her left hand pats my back. Aish I hope the camera didn’t catch that. I sit on the bed facing Tiffany, I need to distance myself from her and see what she is doing with the camera. 

 

‘Lets play games, I buy some toys at the duty free.’

 

‘What game are we playing today?’ she asks me.

 

I reply ‘Jenga.’

 

‘Yeaaaaaayyyy!!!’ they scream.

 

‘Come on, let’s play.’ I try to open the box. ’Get off the bed so we can play this game.’

 

Seohyun stands up on the bed and starts to jump on it while Tiffany is sitting on the bed looking at me. I just stand looking at them; I didn’t know that Seohyun would be jumping around Tiffany and she accidentally step on Tiffany’s leg. ‘Aaaaaahhhhh….’ Tiffany screams.

 

Oh my god! I want to go to her and soothe her injury but right now the camera is rolling. Tiffany is looking at me and I can see her trying to convey to me that her leg hurts. All I can do right now is just nod at her.

 

We play a few games from Jenga, to the pirate roulette game to the card game and lastly archery game. We play Jenga twice and during both game I make the structure topple over. Next we play the pirate roulette game, here we each take turn to stab the barrel with a sword and towards the end of the game there is only a few empty slots for me to put the sword in. I have a bad feeling about this and Tiffany decided to film me from the side. ‘So you think I’ll get the pirate head to jump off the barrel?’ I say to her.

 

‘What? No, I just want to film it.’ She replies.

 

Ok here goes nothing; I take a sword and stab it to the barrel and the pirate head shoots up the barrel. What the heck? Why does this happen to me? They both laugh at me.

 

The next game is cards, I still don’t understand how to play the game, all I can remember is if there are five you ring the bell. But every time I ring the bell when I see five they said its wrong and they both laugh at me. ‘Wae~~~? It’s five.’ I say to them. Seohyun reply ‘Its wrong unnie, its five but it have to be the same patterns on the card.’ ‘Aish.. do you make up your own rules?’ I reply to Seohyun and she laughs ‘No unnie..’ ‘Let’s just continue the game.’ Well lets just say I was always the second or the last person to react and ring the bell and Tiffany accidentally would pat her hand on my hand, it didn’t really hurt but I’m a little bit injured. So she took my hand and soothes it.

 

We are all ready for bed, I am in the middle of the bed to my right is Seohyun and to my left is Tiffany. Tiffany switch off the lights and the room is now dark.

 

Seohyun starts to nudge me ‘Unnie~~’

 

‘Go away..’ I keep moving to my left. ‘Sorry babe.’ I whisper to her.

 

‘Taeyeon unnie~~’

 

‘Go away’ I forget that I’m sharing the same pillow with Tiffany and now I feel her hair on my face.

 

Once the filming is done. I ask her ‘How’s your leg? Does it still hurt?’

 

‘Its ok Tae, just a little bit sore.’ she replies me.

 

‘Want me to massage it for you?’

 

‘No its fine.’ she yawns.

 

‘Ok. Go to sleep, we need to wake up early for our flight back home.’

 

She shifts towards me so we are now facing each other, sharing the same pillow. ‘Good night Tae.’ she take hold of my hand.

 

‘Sweet dreams babe.’ I kiss her hand.

 

We can’t really cuddle since Seohyun is on the bed with us, so holding hands will have to do for now. Can’t wait to head back home.

 


 

Thanks for reading and welcome new subscribers SuccessfulLoser, TaeNysmith22, candyholiday, krispau.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.