Turbulence

Drabble

The turbulence woke me up from my sleep; it took me a few seconds to register where I was. We are heading home from our getaway, seated in the economy class. I look around me, some people are reading, a few were watching the movie and some are sleeping. I look to my right and she was fast asleep. The turbulence is getting frequent that the pilot announce over the speaker for the passengers to stay on their respective seats and buckle up. I started to feel dizzy, I rest my forehead to the seat in front of me and close my eyes, trying to get back to sleep but the constant shaking of the plane is making it difficult to go back to sleep.

 

A few moments after, I feel her hand on my back rubbing it up and down. ‘Hey are you ok babe?’ I turn to her and replied ‘Oh you are awake? I just feel dizzy and a little bit nauseous.’ I saw her yawning. ‘Do you want something to drink? Eat some medicine?’ I shook my head. ‘Still sleepy?’ All I get as a reply is a nod of her head. ‘Lets sleep, its still a few hours away.’ I sit back comfortably on my seat, she put up the armrest between us, cover us both with the blanket and she snuggle next to me. ‘Sleep TaeTae you’ll feel better after.’ Not long after that I fell asleep.

 


 

Thank you for reading and welcome new subscriber bchavis0926 and xXBlackPearlXx.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating as frequently as before, life is hectic at the moment since I move to a different place. So I had to pack my stuff, unpack it, getting to know how things work, bla..bla..bla.. All the boring stuff.

 

Wishing you a Happy TaeNy Day. Nothing much happen during SMTown Concert in Osaka, TaeNy only have a moment where they hold hands and as usual Sooyoung is there to witness it. Till next time.