Surprise Visit (27-06-2016)

Drabble

“Babe I just landed” I sent the text message.

 

I’m glad to be home but surprisingly I’m not sleepy. I guess sleeping halfway through out the flight really helps with the jet lag. I walk out of the arrival hall and they are some fan sites and press too. I go straight towards the waiting car but the door’s lock. I walk to the back of the car before I can tell the manager about the door, he said ‘Why are you out here? Get in the car.’

 

‘Oppa the door is lock.’

 

Oppa tells the other manager to unlock the door and ask me to get in the car, so the fans will not swarm me. Once I sit on the passenger’s side, I look out the window and see some fans. I roll down the window to wave at them, do a little bit of fan service while waiting for the managers to load the luggage to the trunk.

 

As the car move, heading to the dorm I receive a message.

 

“Welcome home. I’ll see you at home.”

 

“Where you at? Dorm?”

 

“Nope. I’m on location shooting the MV.”

 

“Where exactly?”

 

“Why are you asking a lot of questions.”

 

“Just answer me babe.”

 

“I’m at the studio warehouse.”

 

“Have you eaten? Want anything?”

 

“I’ll eat in a bit, will ask manager unnie to buy it for me later. I feel like eating eel bento and ice cream.”

 

“I’ll ask manager oppa to buy food for you, tell unnie she don’t have to buy your food. Ok.”

 

“Why not TaeTae? I’m hungry, lunch is in two hours’ time.”

 

“Don’t worry about it. Just do your best during filming. Talk to you later.”

 

“Thanks Tae.”

 

I arrive at the dorm and go straight to my room to take a quick shower. I already ask manager oppa to buy some food and on the way to the studio I’ll buy some ice cream. I plan to surprise her at the MV shooting. Once I am presentable, I text manager oppa if he is done with buying food and to come pick me up. Before I leave the dorm, I check on Prince and Princess food bowl, if it need to be fill.

 

 

Once I receive a message from the manager, I take my bag and leave the dorm. I tell the manager to stop by at the ice cream shop to get a few scoops of ice cream for Fany and get some extra ice creams for the crews.

 

 

When I arrive at the MV shoot, she was waiting for me. So much for a surprise visit. She approaches me and gives me a hug and a whisper ‘I miss you.’ She takes me around to show me the various scenes, today she says they will be shooting the club scene.

 

 

Once she is done with showing me around, we settle down near the sofa. I give her the eel bento and she show me her signature eye smile with a ‘Thank you, babe.’ I can never get tired of that eye smile. Oh how I miss that smile, seeing it through the screen doesn’t give it justice, you have to see it live.

 

‘My pleasure.’

 

‘I have something to tell you Tae.’

 

‘What is it? Why so serious all of a sudden?’

 

‘Erm it’s about the MV, they will be a kiss scene.’ She keeps quiet and eats the ice cream. ‘Tae.’

 

‘So…do you want me to leave?’

 

‘What? No. I don’t want you to leave. I just want to tell you in advance so you wouldn’t be surprise later. Please don’t be mad.’

 

‘I’m not, I just, I don’t think I want to be around when you film that scene.’

 

‘Sorry.’

 

‘It’s fine, just don’t enjoy it too much and please do it in one take.’

 

‘Ok. Do you want to be feature in the MV? Just in the background.’

 

‘Me? I’m not dress for an MV shooting Fany.’

 

‘It won’t be a whole body shot, please~~ you don’t even have to show your face.’

 

‘Do I have to?’

 

‘Well… it’s fine if you don’t want to.’

 

Darn, why does she have to show me that puppy face and pout. I’m a goner. ‘I’ll do it; do I have to change?’

 

‘You look good, maybe just need to style your hair.’

 

‘I’ll only be in the background.’

 

‘Ok, ok. Why are you being like this?’

 

‘You know why.’

 

‘I’ll make it up to you’ she whispers to me.

 

‘Tease~~ Eat your food. I’m going to eat some ice cream.’

 

‘TaeTae let’s take a video together.’ We take a few videos and uploaded a few of it on snapchat. While we were taking the video, my manager interrupts to tell me I need to change for the filming. ‘Tae come with me.’

 

Before I can reply, she already grabs my hand, pull me up and lead me to the dressing room. ‘Fany why do I have to come with?’

 

‘I need your help with something. Sit, I’ll be right out.’

 

She grabs the clothes from the stylist and change her clothes behind the curtain. Once she’s dress, she sits down in front of the mirror for make-up and hair. She’s looking straight at me through the mirror. Oh shoot, her stare is making me feel a little bit uncomfortable. She’s going to pounce on me the moment the others leave this room. I feel my phone vibrate, unlock my phone and read the message I receive. “You owe me kisses, it’s been days ©’ Uh-oh when did she even sent this message. See what I have to deal with, if only people know. I didn’t know how long I was distracted because all of a sudden she’s sitting on my lap and her arms are around my neck.

 

‘Hi!’ she says to me.

 

‘Hey, when did they leave?’ I take hold of her hips.

 

‘A few minutes ago.’ She leans in to me and our lips touch. ‘We will continue again later, come on TaeTae.’

 

She stands up, pull me up by the hand and gives me another peck, then she wipes my lips with her thumb. I feel weak in the knees; she really knows how to push the right button. Once we are outside at the shooting space, she introduces me to the guy that will be playing the ‘love’ interest in the music video. Tiffany held on to my hand, intertwining our fingers throughout our interaction. She talks to the director about me being in the background for the club scenes.

 

‘Thanks babe, you being here make it easier to film it because I kept thinking of you when I do the scenes.’

 

‘No problem. I think I need to go back and rest, I’m sleepy.’

 

‘Alright, I’ll see you later. Thanks for coming here to see me.’ She gives me a hug and whisper ‘I love you.’

 

 

After the MV release.

 

‘TaeTae come look at this, fans make our own version of Heartbreak Hotel.’ As she enters the living room.

 

‘Really?’

 

‘Yeah, it a short version though.’ We sit next to each other the tablet in the middle so we both can see and she hits play.

 

After we finish watching the video. ‘That’s not bad actually.’

 

‘It’s good right? I like, no I love this version. But too bad they didn’t include this.’

 

She turns to me and kiss me.

 

‘Ppany….’ I try to push her by the shoulder.

 

‘Babe I want more.’

 

‘Wwaaaiiiitttt… the tablet, don’t drop the tablet.’

 

‘Seriously, I can’t believe you.’

 

‘What? Put the tablet on the table first because I want to download that video later.’

 

‘Aaaaawwww… oh babe they are pictures too.’

 

‘Put the tablet down and come here.’

 

‘Let’s go to the bedroom, the sofa is uncomfortable.’

 


 

Thanks for reading, really appreciate it. 

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Hello everyone. I know its been ages since I've posted something so here it is and Happy TaeNy Day. Keep loving Taeyeon and Tiffany. Please keep watching the MV from SMTown channel. I'm looking forward to Taeyeon's comeback, Starlight is so-so-so good.