Hair

Drabble

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy although I do find time to write but most of the stories I write is incomplete.

 


 

I received a call as I leave the salon for my schedule. Why is she awake so early since she doesn’t have any schedule today?

‘Hello?’

‘Where are you? Have you arrive at the studio?’

‘Not yet, I’m still on my way. Why are you up so early?’

‘Erm, I forgot to tell you something, last night.’

‘What is it, Tae?’

‘Umm can you ask the members or friends to sleep over tonight. I need to go home, Oppa and Umma want to see me and I miss Ginger too. I’m on my way now. Fany are you ok with it? Fany~~’ The line went silent and check my phone it is still connected. ‘Babe.. I’m sorry. Just for tonight. Honestly, I want you to come with me but since your schedule is full this week, so I... Please say something, Fany.’

I heard a sniff on the line.

‘Babe~~ are you crying? Please don’t cry.’

‘I want to follow you too and see Ginger.’ she finally said with a small voice.

‘Please don’t cry. I’m sorry, ok. We will have video call later tonight ok with Ginger. I will even send pictures. Make sure someone is with you at the apartment, ok? I can call the other members for you or I can call Bora.’

‘I will just ask Sunny.’

‘But she will come home late, only after she finished her radio show. What time will you finish your schedule?’

‘I will be home around dinner time.’

‘Alright. Don’t forget to call Sunny.’

‘Yea I will. I have to go I just arrive at the studio.’

‘Ok, take care and I will video call you later tonight. Love you.’

‘I will, love you too.’

 

I keep myself busy, getting through the day’s activities and cannot wait to go home, to have that video call with Taeyeon and Ginger. When I arrive home, I order some take out, while waiting for the food to be delivered, I took a shower. When I step into the bedroom, I saw the note on the side table. ‘Fany~ don’t forget to eat your dinner. I will see you in the morning. xoxo TaeTae’ The moment I finish reading the note, I heard the bell ring; the food is here. I have dinner and wait for Taeyeon to video call. I stay in the bedroom and switch on the laptop; I received a text message from Taeyeon that she will be calling soon.

 

True to her word, a few minutes later I hear the incoming tone, and answer the call. ‘Hi Fany’ while waving her hand

‘Hi Tae’ I smile at her.

‘Have you eat dinner?’

I give her a nod. ‘Where’s Ginger?’

She smile and replied ‘Straight to the point? Hang on, Ginger~~ come here boy, mummy Fany wants to see you’ I hear her clapping her hand, to get Ginger’s attention. I smile the moment she said mummy Fany.

‘Hi mummy Fany’ I see Ginger on the screen and Taeyeon is waving his paw.

‘Hi Ginger~~ how are you? Have you been a good boy? I miss you Ginger’ He is looking straight at me and wagging his tail. I just stare at the screen smiling. After that he struggle to be let go and Taeyeon put him down on the floor.

‘So how was work?’

‘Busy as usual. So, how are Umma and Oppa? What was it that they want to talk about?’

‘They are good. Erm nothing much really they just want to see me since they know I don’t have any schedule. Are you ok? Did you get the note?’

‘Just a little tired. Yeah I read it after I freshen up. What time are you coming home?’

‘I should be home before lunchtime. Do you have work tomorrow?’

I shake my head ‘No. Manager Oppa said that my photo shoot is cancel so I plan to wake up late and stay in bed. Can you come home earlier?’

‘I can’t promise you if I can come home earlier. Babe don’t pout.’

We continue the conversation and I ask her what she did the moment she arrive at her hometown. We talked for another hour.

 

I decided last night that I would sleep on her side of the bed so I can smell her scent on her pillow. I turn around and was surprise to feel someone on my side of the bed. That’s weird. The room is still dark. I look for my phone to look at the time, its already 10am, I use the light from the phone to see who is sleeping next to me. Its Taeyeon but her hair is blonde. OMG her hair is blonde. So she changes her hair for the comeback. When did she arrive home? I scoot closer to her carefully so that I didn’t wake her. I fall back to sleep, knowing that she’s home safe and in bed with me.

 


 

Thank you for reading, welcome new subscriber Baekyeonexoshidae.

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended. Till next time.

 

p/s: OMG Taeyeon is BLONDE and she is seen filming, ehem more like dating to me with Tiffany for heart_a_tag. Tiffany mentioning Taeyeon on her show (then and now) Taeyeon guesting on Tiffany’s show (then and now) Tiffany’s love for Taeyeon is REAL!!

 

That picture of Taeyeon that Tiffany uploaded and hashtag bestfriend, but why ONLY Taeyeon? OTP please~~~ LS knows!

 

All the members are on a roll updating their Instagram and teasing us with their new look, Soshi comeback is soon. Cannot wait.