The King

Drabble

This is so very very random but since it's TaeNy day, I need no I have to update. Enjoy!

 


 

‘Babe.. I’m ready to go.’ Huh? I thought she’s in the living room. ‘Babe~~’ Still there is no reply. ‘TaeTae~’ I look to the dining room; she’s not there. The moment I enter the kitchen I call out ‘Babe~’ She was cooking something on the stove without looking at me. ‘Hey..Good Morning love. Ready for breakfast?’ I walked towards her, give her a back hug and kiss her cheek. ‘Morning babe. Yeah sure but I have to go out at ten.’ She turn off the stove and turn to me ‘Where are you going? I thought we will be spending the day together.’ She looks me up and down, looking at what I’m wearing. ‘I’m just going to be out for a few hours, two hours tops.’ She turns around, get the plates from the cabinet and put the food on the two plates. Pick it up from the counter and walks pass me towards the dining room. I went to the fridge to get orange juice, grab two glasses from the cabinet and make my way towards the dining room. She is already seated on one of the chairs with a plate of food in front of her and another plate opposite her. I put down the glasses and pour the orange juice into the glasses and sit down in front of her while giving her the glass of orange juice to her. She takes the glass and our hands touch, when she was about to grab it, I didn’t let go and she looks me in the eye. ‘Thank you for cooking breakfast.’ I give her my eye smile and then let go of the glass. I start eating but I can still feel her eyes watching me. ‘Hhhmmm..this is good.’ I look at her and smile. She finally starts eating without giving me any kind of reaction or saying anything.

 

Once we are done eating ‘Let me explain myself babe.’ I look at her and she just keep quiet, so I continue to tell her ‘I’m going out with Bora and Irene.’

 

‘Wait.. what? you are going with them but why am I not invited. What are you up to?’

 

‘I’m not up to anything, seriously.’

 

‘Why are you bringing the overnight duffle bag, what’s in it?’ She took a look inside, a change of clothes, towel, shampoo, body wash, perfume, make-up bag, toothpaste and toothbrush.

 

‘I really need those for after.’ I replied.

 

‘Why are you being secretive? Do I need to be worried?’

 

‘I’m not being secretive, I’m just.. I’m being considerate to you because I know you hate it so much that you actually ban it from the apartment.’

 

‘What did I ban from the apartment? What are you talking about?’

 

She is so worried about me being away from her to even remember. ‘It’s the season after all, so I’m going with them to hunt for some durian; because I know the smell alone will give you a migraine.’

 

‘Eeeewww… yeah you can go and eat all you want, just make sure I don’t smell it on you. Get rid of all the evidence and thank you so much for being considerate. Love you.’

 


 

Thank you for reading and welcome new subscribers piano_loner and GirlsGenerationUSA; thanks for the upvote too.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Happy TaeNy Day. Yeah it’s the season for durian, the king of fruit. This is base on a true story, I love the fruit but sadly the person I’m with can’t stand the smell and don’t eat it. So a girl got to do what a girl got to do. In a way, I can hang out with my friends and eat it.

 

Anyway, TaeNy in NY is extremely cute. At the airport getting drinks and walking around, the way Tiff call Tae over to take photos in the photo booth, the winks and love sign in the car, the part where Taeyeon is thankful to her friend, she’s such a BIG softie, I want to hug her. Also the Naver episode 5 holding hands and Tiffany’s way of making Taeyeon move after she fails at the game. So many TaeNy moments I’m drowning in TaeNy feels.

 

This comeback we are blessed with a lot of TaeNy. I’m eternally grateful to OnStyle, Naver and SM. Let’s continue to support the girls by voting and watching their Music Videos. Till next time, be safe people.