Poke

Drabble

‘Fany-ah I’m home…’ I voice out the moment I enter the apartment.

 

‘Bedroom TaeTae’ I heard her reply.

 

I took off my shoes and store it in the cabinet. Wear my blue house slippers and make my way towards the bedroom.

 

‘Hey what are you doing?’ I saw her standing in the walk-in closet looking at the dresses.

 

‘Huh? Still thinking of what to wear for the office dinner event tonight.’ I walk towards her and give her a kiss. ‘What are going to wear tonight?’

 

‘I’ll just wear my office attire, jacket and pants, the usual.’

 

‘Tae~~ I want you to wear a dress too, so we can match together.’ she grabs me on my waist so I’m close to her.

 

‘No that’s not it. You just like to dress me up like I’m one of those Barbie dolls you play with when you were a kid.’ She pinches me on my side.

 

‘No.. You are no Barbie doll. I do like to dress you up..’ she leans in closer to me and whisper ‘but I also like to undress you.’

 

‘Such a tease. Lets get something to eat before we have to dolled up for your company event thing.’ as I grab her hand and pull her towards the kitchen.

 

‘Lets just have ramyun. You cook it while I cut some fruits; apples and pears.’

 

‘Ok and also since I need to wear a dress, have you decided on yours? Which dress should I wear?’

 

‘I will decide that later but do you want to wear the same color?’

 

‘If it’s pink, no thank you.’

 

‘Meanie~~ No its not pink, how about we wear your favorite color? Blue and purple?’

 

‘Well.. It’s up to you. How about hair? Up or down?’ As I stir the ramyun seasoning and put the noodles in.

 

‘Down for me and up for you.’

 

Once we finished eating and clean up the kitchen. We both went to the bedroom to choose the dress to wear, freshen up and get dolled up. As the clock turns 7pm, we rush to head out of the apartment with our clutch and high heels.

 

I open the car via the remote and get in the car. I saw her grimace when I turn to look at her and said ‘What’s wrong?’

 

She replied ‘I don’t know something is not right with the dress.’

 

‘You want to change dress? Do we even have time?’

 

‘No, no. It’s ok, we don’t have time. I don’t want to be late.’

 

‘You sure?’ I ask again.

 

‘Yeah, let’s just go.’

 

I start the engine and make my way towards the Hilton hotel where the event is being held.

 

‘Don’t worry about it. I’ll be next to you the whole night, unless you want me to go away.’ I told her.

 

‘You better be by my side tonight and you shall be rewarded handsomely.’ she replied and winked at me.

 

‘Why do you always have the last word?’

 

‘Because you love me.’

 

‘Cheesy Hwang.’

 

After half an hour of driving, we finally arrived at the hotel. The moment we arrive at the entrance, the car doors were open for us, the valet gave me a ticket and I make my way towards the door where Tiffany is waiting for me. She held on to my arm and we enter the hotel lobby. We walk towards the elevator, where we will go to the roof or the observation deck.

 

‘You are being extra clingy tonight.’

 

‘Yes I am being extra clingy, with you looking like that; I am not taking any chances. Someone just might sweep you off your feet.’

 

‘I can say the same to you, you look gorgeous. I should be on the look out for people who are eyeing you or anyone that’ll come close. I will even fend off your fans.’ she pinches me when I mention her fans.

 

‘I do not have fans. Good to know that we are on the same page. Just stay close to me.’

 

‘No fans? That’s like saying I’m taller than you.’ she pinches me again.

 

‘Whatever TaeTae.’

 

‘You know I do not mind the clingy Hwang but seriously stop pinching me, it’s going to be all red and sore.’

 

‘Then you should stop teasing me. I don’t care about them, I have you.’ she gave me her killer eye smile that always mesmerize me. I was dragged out of the elevator by the arm, uh we are here, and I didn’t even hear the elevator ding.

 

We walk around, she stop by a few people to greet them while I just stand next to her. I just nod at people and I try to make some small talk with a few of her colleagues. After a while we decided to find our table, so we can rest our feet. When we sat down, I notice her grimace again.

 

‘Hey, babe. Are you ok? What’s wrong? Are you hurt?’ I tap her on her thigh.

 

‘I’m not sure, I felt this sharp jab when I put my back on the seat, just like I felt it in the car.’

 

‘You want to check it? There might be a needle or something.’

 

‘Lets go to the restroom, you need to help me with the dress.’

 

‘Ok will do but I think we have to make it quick before the event start.’

 

We stood up, I put my hand on the small of her back and she let out a small yelp.

 

‘Sorry.. Did I hurt you?’

 

‘I feel the sharp jab again.’

 

‘Lets just see what is causing this discomfort.’

 

We walk towards the restroom and luckily there is no one in there. We enter one of the cubicles together. Once I lock the door, I turn to her. I slowly open the zipper; all I see is her , her beautiful smooth . No no no, keep it together woman, this is not the time to be thinking about those things. I give her bare shoulder a kiss and pull the zipper all the way down.

 

‘Tae~~’

 

‘Sorry~~ can’t help it. Ok let’s see. There is no needle here.’ I take a look at the dress. ‘Let me check the zipper. Oh so this is it.’ The metal clasp at the bottom of the zipper, the metal clasp should be inward and one of the clasps is outward. I push the clasps inward. ‘Aaawww there are scratches on your back, and a little blood, does it hurt?’

 

‘No. Its just a bit itchy.’

 

‘When we get home, I’ll put some ointment on it to soothe the itchiness.’ I zip her up and clasp the button at the top. ‘There all better?’ I put my hand on the small of her back to check whether it will hurt but I didn’t hear her yelp so we are good to go.

 

‘All done TaeTae?’

 

‘Yea, lets go, we don’t want to be late.’

 

I unlocked the door, grab her hand and lead her back to our table. As we took our seat, the MC starts welcoming the guests; signaling the start of the event. Phew! We make it just in time for the event to start. I felt a squeeze on my hand and she mouthed a ‘Thank you.’ I just nod at her and give her a smile.

 


 

Thank you for reading and welcome new subscriber Kpop_09 and ashrisha.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy with stuff. Had a few days mini getaway, my first solo trip to visit my cousin who is studying abroad. There are lots of TaeNy and I am behind since I have limited internet access.

 

Yeay congratulations to Girls’ Generation and Sone for #Party2ndWin I’m still waiting for my copy of PARTY although I’ve buy it digitally. Till next time.