Reaction

Drabble

‘Babe do you want to get something to eat?’ I didn’t get a reply. Why is she so quiet? I call out to her again ‘Baby~~’ I see her curl herself under the blanket. She was just complaining that she’s hungry a few minutes ago but I was so into my book that I had to finish the chapter. ‘Baby.. lets get something to eat.’ I shake her by her shoulder. I kiss her on her cheek to wake her up and I feel that she’s hot. I feel her forehead with the back of my hand. Oh my! She’s burning up. Why didn’t she tell me she’s not feeling well? This girl.

 

I get off the bed; get a small towel from the cabinet and walk into the bathroom. I adjust the water temperature and finally wet the towel. Once its wet, I squeeze out the access water and head back to the bedroom. I sit down next to the curl up body and tell her to lie on her back. I wipe her face with the wet towel and then put it on her forehead. As I am about to get up from the bed, she hold on to my wrist ‘Babe don’t go.’ ‘I just need to get you soup and medicine. I’ll be right back, just rest.’ I tuck her in and give her a kiss on her pinkish cheek.

 

I make my way towards the kitchen; make a pit stop at the living room since I hear the sound of the TV. I see Sunny watching TV while eating breakfast. ‘Sunny Bunny~~ I need your help.’ ‘Morning Fany~ what is it?’ ‘Can you help me to make some soup? Tae is sick.’ ‘Aaawww no wonder she’s not awake yet. Let me finish this first, you can go ahead and get out the ingredients.’ I walk to the kitchen ‘Thanks Sunny~ see you in a bit.’ I take out some chicken stock, re-boil the water in the water dispenser, and take out some pasta, spring onions, garlic and ginger. A moment later, Sunny walks in the kitchen and starts with making the pasta soup for TaeTae. It didn’t take long for her to finish cooking. I ready the bowl, a glass of warm water and the medicine on a tray for my sick baby.

 

I walk back towards the bedroom with the tray, slowly and carefully not to spill any of the soup or the water. I put the tray on the side table and take a seat on the bed. ‘Hey Tae.. I have soup for you.’ ‘Hhhmmm… fany?’ ‘Yea.. sit up so I can feed you.’ I help her sit up and put a pillow on the headboard. ‘Did you make this for me?’ she asks me. I smile to her ‘I wouldn’t dare to cook something myself and worry you, Sunny help me to cook it.’ ‘Thank you.’ ‘You’d do the same for me.’ I take the bowl, stir it, scoop some of the soup, blow on it a few times and feed her. ‘Careful it’s a bit hot.’ She blows the soup a few more times so that she doesn’t burn her tongue. Once she finishes the soup, I give her the medicine and the glass of water. ‘Go back to sleep. I’ll have breakfast then I’ll come back.’ A nod and a request ‘Bring me another glass of water please.’ ‘Alright.’ I help her to lie down and tuck her in; kiss her cheek. ‘Get well soon babe.’

 

A few hours later.

 

‘Pany-ah~~’ she walks straight to me. ‘You are up. How are you feeling? Better?’ I ask her. She sits beside me, hug my arm and rest her head on my shoulders. ‘I don’t know Pany-ah. My eyes hurt and I can’t feel my lips.’ Huh? Her lips? I can understand her eyes; it would be watery since she’s hot inside. But her lips? ‘Let me look at you.’ She sits up and I turn towards her. Oh my goodness why is her eyes so red and her lips, her lips is swollen. ‘Baby I think you have an allergic reaction to the medicine. I’ll call manager oppa.’ I feel my lips with my fingers and its numb.

 

‘Oppa.. Sorry to call you but I need help.’

 

‘I think Taeyeon is having an allergic reaction to medicine.’

 

‘She’s sick.’

 

‘Yeah this morning.’

 

‘What do I do?’

 

‘Ok.’

 

‘See you soon.’

 

I can only hear her side of the conversation. I am sure that she will convey the conversation to me. ‘Lets go change Tae. Oppa will be here soon.’ She takes my hand and walk to the bedroom. ‘You are coming with me right?’ Aaaawww adorable. ‘No-no oppa will bring the doctor here, so reporters will not get a story about this.’ We make our way to the bedroom and meet with Sunny ‘Oh my god Taengoo what happen to your lips? You got them y Jolee lips.’ Jolee lips, really? ‘Allergic reaction to medicine.’ ‘Oh! For a moment there I thought Tiffany assault your lips.’ I hear Tiffany shout ‘Yah! Soonkyu.’

 


 

Thanks for reading and welcome new subscribers imyoonalim and J95775.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: This is base on true story, I got sick took my medicine and went to sleep. The next day I feel my lips numb and after looking at the mirror I notice that it’s swollen. I had to get a shot to get back to normal.

 

I want to thank OnStyle for giving TaeNy their own reality show teehee I mean TaengooCam. They are truly a TaeNy shipper. Thank you Thank you Thank you. All the TaeNy moments they capture is just LOVE. TI-PD filming Taeyeon, asking her to strut her stuff in the name of fashion, picking up Prince together; even they acknowledge that it feels like parents picking up their kid from kindergarten. Tiffany becomes special MC and even cosplay as TaeTae; Tiffany also guesses which Kaonashi is Taeyeon based on HER PERFUME!