Tease (21-01-2016)

Drabble

 

‘Go.’ I tell her.

 

‘Tae~~.’ She whines.

 

‘Just go please. I’ll be at the back.’

 

‘But I want to be near you.’

 

‘Babe, please.’ I plead to her.

 

‘Ok. But later I’m sticking to you.’ She points her finger at me.

 

I could only smile to her. She turns and walks away. Cute.

 

When we board the plane, I am surprise that she is seated next to me, Sunny wave at me so I know she change seat with her. Tiffany you are being overly protective.

 

‘Hi’ She says to me, as I pass her to get to my seat near the window.

 

‘Hey.’ I was about to open my mouth.

 

‘No babe. I will not allow it.’

 

‘What?’

 

‘You were going to compromise with me. I’m not going to let you.’

 

‘I’ll be fine Fany.’

 

‘Just let me be, to put my mind at ease.’ And she’s using her pout and sad eyes.

 

This is a lost cause, no point to argue with her once she set her mind. She know very well what my weakness is, this is so unfair. I just stay quiet in my seat and play with my fingers. She rubs my thigh and holds my hands.

 

‘Just stay close.’ She says to me.

 

I just nod my head.

 

She wasn’t kidding, she really sticks around me, well next to me the moment we touch down in Beijing. When we get in the car, she turns to me and say ‘That wasn’t so bad was it?’

 

‘Yea it wasn’t.’

 

She comes closer to me, whispers ‘You’ll be handsomely rewarded for being a very very good girl.’ and my ear lobe. ‘Wear your seat belt.’

 

Before I can even react she sits back in her seat as if nothing happen. I look to her and she pretends not to look at me but I know she could see my reaction from the corner of her eyes. Damn you Hwang.

 


 

Thanks for reading and welcome new subscriber Taehyeonie and Ricchan01, you guys are awesome.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended. Till next time.