Too soft (23-01-2016)

Drabble

 

This is so random and short.


 

‘Fany~~’ I call out. No reply. ‘Pany~~’ Where is that girl? ‘Tippany~~’ I walk around trying to find her. As I enter the kitchen, I see her standing near the counter. ‘There you are. What are you doing babe?’ Once I am standing next to her, I rub the small of her back and give her a kiss on her cheek.

 

‘Tae~~ I think I mess up.’ She replies to me.

 

‘What do you mean?’ I ask her again.

 

‘Look, it’s a bit soft.’ She points to it.

 

‘Just stir it for awhile and cover it, it should be fine.’

 

‘But it’s different than yours.’

 

‘Don’t worry about it, just leave it a few minutes.’ She finally faces me and gives me a hug.

 

‘I’m sorry I mess up.’

 

‘It’s fine babe.’ I rub her back and kiss her on the side of her face. After a few minutes of staying still, hugging each other.

 

She finally says ‘Can we look at it now?’

 

‘Yeah sure.’

 

She lets go of me and opens the top. ‘Tae~~ its cooked.’

 

‘I told you its fine.’

 

‘Let’s eat.’

 

Once we sit down at the table where soy sauce chicken, pumpkin, egg roll and fish (without the fish head of course) is spread on the table.

 

‘Thanks for the food.’ We both say it together.

 

I see her taking a bite of the rice. ‘Tae~~ it taste like your rice.’ Her eye smile makes an appearance.

 

‘You are adorable, you know that.’

 

‘I just want to cook the rice for you, it was a bit soft, didn’t know after stirring it and leave it for a while will make it all better.’

 

‘For your first attempt of cooking rice, I would say it’s a complete success.’ I can see her pink cheeks. ‘You did good, proud of you boo.’ I bump our shoulders.

 

‘Thanks TaeTae.’

 


 

Thanks for reading.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.