Hoodie

Drabble

We were thinking to invite the other girl groups to join us sing and dance for one of our popular songs, apart from our latest single that we’ll be performing. We were waiting around to do some sound check and rehearse the choreography.

 

‘Hey.. Are you cold?’ I touch her arm to get her attention.

 

‘Yeah just a little bit.’

 

‘Here wear this, I feel hot and I don’t want to hold on to it.’ I slid of the outer layer shirt off me and hand it to her. When I hand it to her I can’t help but bite my lower lip; I find her extremely y when she is wearing my clothes.

 

She try to wear it, but she can’t seem to find one of the sleeve. Parts of the hoodie touch the floor. ‘Tae~~ you are gonna make it dirty.’

 

‘Uh sorry, I can’t find the sleeve.’

 

‘Here let me help you.’ I finally help her with the sleeve. She is such a baby. Yup that she is, she is my baby after all.

 

‘Thank you Pany-ah, I can smell your perfume on the hoodie.’

 

‘Yaaa~~ control yourself there are fan sites cameras out here, you can’t sniff it. It’ll be too obvious.’

 

‘Ok I’ll try but seriously it smells so good.’

 

‘It’s the perfume that you buy for me at the airport.’

 

‘Aaaahhh.. no wonder it smells familiar.’

 

‘We should be listening to what is being discuss, we might get in trouble if we make any mistakes.’

 

After we are done doing the sound check, we wait around for the next instruction. I was looking at the distance, I thought I saw someone familiar and trying to recall who the person is, when suddenly my view is blocked. ‘Hey~~~’ someone put the hoodie over my head and cover my eyes. I could hear the person is giggling behind me and I knew who the culprit is. I turn to her ‘Why do you do that?’

 

‘Sorry babe~~ I got bored waiting around.’ she put off the hoodie.

 

‘Is my hair ok? Will I need stylist unnie to do my hair again?’ I ask her.

 

‘No.. it’s fine, you still look hawt. What were you looking at, huh?’

 

‘I taught I saw someone familiar, so I was trying to recall whom. Don’t be angry, its nothing. Really~~’ I try to explain myself.

 

‘Ok I trust you, just don’t do things that’ll upset me.’

 

‘Yeah I know.’ I turn to talk with Sunny, she touch my hair. As I was talking my vision is block again. I turn to her and say ‘Babe~~~ I’m trying to talk with Sunny.’

 

‘I’m sorry.. I just can’t help it, you wearing my clothes is making me hot and bothered.’ We are looking at each other and then I notice that there is a smudge of lipstick near her lower lip.

 

‘Babe~~ there’s a lipstick smudge here.’ I point to my left lower lip.

 

‘Uh? My right or your right?’ I point to her right lower lip.

 

She rubs her fingers on the area. ‘Thanks boo~~’

 


 

Thank you for reading and welcome new subscribers mierasone, IloveuKimHyunA, snsdGe, BJPark, lilyes02. If you happen to like the stories please upvote it.

 

Please leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: So the girls wrap up their Lion Heart promotions, Channel Girls’ Generation also ended as well as the Naver episodes. I’m gonna miss TaeNy since we’ve been blessed with lots and lots of TaeNy. I hope they will continue to be with each other till the end.

 

Now that both of them are single, no wonder they’ve been really close and cute together. Hopefully they will get no more hate on their IG from those fans.