Last Chapter

Say Yes

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Sooyoung decided to stay in the ranch for a few more days to enjoy their time with each other. Jessica didn’t want to let Sooyoung out of her sight. She didn’t want to let Sooyoung’s hands even for just a minute. Six months has been too long for them to be apart.

“Baby, I’m just going to the bathroom to shower.” Sooyoung said when Jessica refused to let go of her hands.

“Don’t leave me.” Jessica held Sooyoung’s hands tighter.

“I’m not gonna leave you. The bathroom is just upstairs. I’ll see you in about twenty minutes.” Sooyoung slowly removed Jessica’s hand on her and Jessica sighed when she finally let go.

“Don’t take too long. I’ll miss you.” Jessica said.

Sooyoung nodded as she kissed Jessica on the lips before running off to the shower.

 

*

 

Back in Seoul…

Tiffany went to Mr. Jung and Mr. Choi’s hotel room to tell them about the good news.

“They’re back together, Uncle!”

Both of the dads smiled widely and they couldn’t contain their happiness.

“Thank God! Are they still in the ranch?”

Tiffany nodded. “I think so, Uncle.”

“Okay, I think we should let them alone for a few days.”

The dads high-fived each other and Tiffany giggled at watching the two dads.

 

**

 

Sooyoung has just finished her shower. She locked the door of the room before making a quick call.

“Bunny, your phone is ringing!” Hyomin shouted so that Sunny could hear. Sunny is cooking their lunch.

“Answer it!” Sunny replied.

“Hello, Sooyoung?” Hyomin answered.

“Hyomin, where’s Sunny?”

“Can you please give the phone to her?”

Hyomin walked to the kitchen and gave Sunny a backhug, Sunny turned her head to her right shoulder where Hyomin placed her chin.”Mmm?”

Hyomin showed her hands with the phone. “Sooyoung’s on the phone.”

“Oh really?” sunny took the phone immediately. She knew that Sooyoung and Jessica are back together but she haven’t heard the full story. She wants details from Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung!” She said excitedly. Hyomin still is backhugging Sunny. She tried to listen to the conversation too. “So, spill the details. I wanna know!”

Sooyoung chuckled. “Can I do that when we come back. Right now, I need to ask you a favor.”

Sunny raised one her eyebrow. “Favor? Sure, anything for you Sooyoung.

“Tiffany is not picking up so I’m making ou in charge. I wanna surprise Jessica.” Sooyoung blurted out.

Both Sunny and Hyomin smiled at the other end of the line. “Ooohh…Sweet Sooyoung has come back.” Sunny teased.

“Only for my princess.” Sooyoung smiled. “So now, here’s what you’re going to do.

 

***

 

Jessica ran to Sooyoung when she saw her by the stairs. Sooyoung just took her girlfriend on her arms, enjoying Jessica’s clinginess. “Hey, miss me already.”

Jessica nodded on Sooyoung’s embrace. “I’m afraid you’ll leave me again.”

Sooyoung didn’t release Jessica. She whispered to Jessica’s ears. “The last time I checked, it’s not me who left.”

Jessica looked up at Sooyoung. “Hey, don’t remind me now. I know and I’m sorry. But I don’t want you to be taken away by some girl who knows how to cook for you.”

Sooyoung stoked Jessica’s hair then caressed her cheeks. “Still your frustration, huh?”

Jessica keeps nodding her head. “Of course! You’re a shikshin but I can’t cook for you.” Jessica is now pouting.

Sooyoung’s heart almost skipped a beat when she saw Jessica’s cuteness. She couldn’t control herself and kissed Jessica passionately this time. They ended up making out on the couch.

After ten minutes, “Baby, I almost forgot. I cooked for you.”

Sooyoung was surprised. “Really? C’mon, I wanna eat your food.” Sooyoung let Jessica guide her towards the kitchen. Her eyes widened when she saw what Jessica has served her, carbonara.

“Carbonara?”

Jessica smiled shyly. “Hara said you like carbonara. I was actually hurt that I didn’t know you like it and she knows something about you that I didn’t know about. I wanted to cook your favorite food.”

Sooyoung smiled. “You’re sweet, baby.” Sooyoung was about to put carbonara on her plate but Jessica took the bowl before Sooyoung could do it. “Let me do it for you.”

Sooyoung smiled even wider. “You know, this scene looks like something a wife would do for her husband.”

Jessica blushed. “I just want to serve my baby.”

“I know. I like it. Makes me love you more.” When Jessica finished putting something on Sooyoung’s plate, she started putting carbonara on her own plate but Sooyoung stopped her.

“No need! We’ll share food. Come here baby.” Sooyoung patted her lap and extended her arms, signaling Jessica to sit on her lap.

Jessica is still blushing like crazy when Sooyoung started feeding he while Sooyoung’s other hand is wrapped around her waist. “What do you think of your carbonara, baby?”

“I think it’s okay.”

Sooyoung shook her head. “Baby, have some confidence. Your carbonara is the best I’ve ever tasted!” Sooyoung is grinning proudly at Jessica.

Jessica didn’t want to believe. “Sooyoung, are you lying to me?”

“Why would I lie to you? Maybe my opinion is a little biased here but what can I do, all I could think of is you while eating this. Of course, this would be the best.”

Jessica kissed Sooyoung’s cheeks. “I miss you sweet talks.”

They continued eating like that. “Baby, is this something a married couple would do?”

Sooyoung nodded. “Uh-huh. You’re my wifey Sica.”

Jessica blushed again. “I liked that. Then, you’re my hot husband Sooyoungiee.”

 

****

 

After a couple more days, they’re back to Seoul. Sooyoung dropped Jessica off at the hotel.

“Baby, don’t leave me.” Jessica said as she holds Sooyoung’s hand.

“Here we go again. What did I tell you, princess?”

“You told me that you love me and nothing can take me away from you. You won’t leave me no matter what because you can’t live without me again.” Jessica recited.

Sooyoung chuckled. “Very good. You get a kiss for that. Come here, baby.” She kissed Jessica again. “See you tonight.”

“See you.” Jessica said before getting off of Sooyoung’s car.

 

*****

 

Later that night… Jessica is just lying on bed, smiling like a fool as she reminisce what happened for the last couple of days. She suddenly heard her phone ring.

“Sooyoung!”

“It’s Tiffany. Listen, everything is prepared right now. Get dressed. I’m coming up to pick you.” Jessica is confused. She didn’t understand what Tiffany’s talking about.

“What? Everything is prepared?” Jessica aaked.

“Get dressed. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

Jessica just did what Tiffany told her. She got dressed and also put on alight make-up. “Is there a party or something?” She asked herself.

After a while, Tiffany knocked on her door. “Great! You’re ready. Let’s go.” She pulled Jessica out of her hotel room.

Jessica is still confused about what’s happening around her. “Wait, what’s happening?” She just let Tiffany drg her until they reached the hotel’s hall which they received a couple last Friday on Sooyoung’s birthday. Jessica saw a sign by the door.

TODAY IS FEB. 9, 2012

Jessica pointed it to Tiffany. “Hey, they forgot to change the date. It’s still Feb 9 on their board.”

“No, they didn’t.” They arrived at the hall and Jessica saw everyone again. Her dad, Sooyoung’s dad, Hyomin’s family, Tiffany’s mom and their other friends.

“You’re going to confess to Sooyoung again, aren’t you nervous?”

 

WAIT, IS THIS A DREAM?

WAS EVEYTHING THAT I THINK HAPPENED JUST A DREAM?

NO, I’M PRETTY SURE IT ALL HAPPENED. I CAN STILL TASTE SOOYOUNG’S LIPS NOW.

 

Sunny and Hyomin just smiled to Jessica. All of the eyes turned to the door. She followed their gaze and there she saw Sooyoung, her Sooyoung.

She ran to hug Sooyoung. “Jessica, what’s happening?”

“I don’t know. I’m confused. I think I’ going crazy. Soo, what’s the date today?”

“Feb. 9, 2012. It’s my birthday tomorrow.”

Jessica stared blankly at Sooyoung for a while. A smile formed at Sooyoung’s lips. “Okay, I’m gonna cut the act now because I can’t stand your adorable blank face.”

Jessica is still waiting for an explanation. “Baby, I know you made a lot of effort when you prepared a surprise party for me last week. I don’t want you to keep those bad memories you had last week. That’s why we’re reliving the moment.”

Jessica tried to absorb the things slowly. She turned back to her friends and the other guests. All of them are smiling at her.

Jessica hit Sooyoung’s arms lightly. “You and your ideas, Choi Sooyoung!”

Sooyoung chuckled. “Why? This would be fun. C’mon. Do everything as you planned and imagined it to be last week.

“Fine.”

Sunny counted. “1, 2, 3.”

Everyone shouted. “Surprise! Happy birthday, Sooyoung!”

Sooyoung acted surprise.  Jessica laughed upon seeing Sooyoung’s act.

“Baby, act!” Sooyoung mouthed.

Jessica nodded. “Happy birthday, Sooyoung!” She approached Sooyoung and kissed her cheeks.

“You prepared all these?”

Jessica shyly nodded.

“Not really.” Tiffany said. Taeyeon covered Tiffany’s mouth.

“Baby, you’re ruining the moment.” Taeyeon whispered to her.

“Sooyoung. I even invited your family.” Jessica pointed to Sooyoung’s family. Sooyoung saw them before Jessica came down so she just waved at them.

“Yeah. Let’s skip that. Go to the part where you’ll confess to me again.”

Jessica blushed again.

Sunny cheered for her. “Yeah, make us proud Jessica!”

Hyomin backed her up. “And Siwon there is getting impatient now!” Everyone laughed.

Jessica is really nervous right now. She really feels like she’s back on that night. “Soo, I-I-I love you.” She actually forgot the words she prepared to tell Sooyoung. She’s really nervous right now.

“That’s it?” Sooyoung chuckled.

“Wait, it’s hard because I already told you everything that I wanted to say the last couple of days.”

“Sica, I did not even see you for a week now.”

“Oh, right. Here it goes. Choi Sooyoung, I’m not perfect. You know that. I can’t cook. I’m a spoiled brat. I’m whiny. I’m not the most beautiful as well. I’m not that smart. I used to treat my dad badly. Sorry, dad…” She looked to her dad and saw him nod. She can see even from afar that her had is really happy right now.

 “The point is, you deserved so much better than me. Because you, Choi Sooyoung, you are perfect. You’re everything I ever wanted. You’re the most beautiful person in the world, inside and out. You’re smart. You’re sweet and romantic. You’re the only one who can make me blush like this, laugh like a crazy woman, smile like a fool and say these cheesy lines.”

Sooyoung just stared at Jessica.

“I love you, Sooyoung. I hurt you and made you cry. I will do anything to take all those pain and scars from your heart. I hope you love me back again. I hope we could be together again. Because I think I’m a better person when I’m with you. I’m somebody when I’m with you. I’m YOUR Jessica.”

Tiffany is on the verge of her tears now and even some of the other guests. The couple just stared at each other for a while.

“Jessica Jung, you’re wrong. I’m not perfect. I’m just a small town girl. I’m not rich. I can’t give you everything you want. But you, you are perfect. You are the most gorgeous woman I laid my eyes upon on. You’re the cutest when you’re jealous. I love it when I make you blush. You are adorable when you are spacing out. Your carbonara really tastes good.” Jessica grinned proudly. Jessica and Sooyoung are both teary-eyed now.

“I’m sorry if I gave up on us. I’m sorry that I broke up with you. I hurt you as well. But being apart from each other for a long time, you made me realize a lot of things. I can’t live without you, baby. I love you more and more each day. And I’m yours Jessica, forever.”

At that moment, Sooyoung stepped closer to Jessica. When they’re just a foot away, Sooyoung kneeled. Everyone gasped. She took out a box in front of Jessica. She opened it and Jessica’s tears fell when she saw a shiny ring in front of her eyes.

“Jessica Jung, be with me forever. Princess, do you want to be my wifey Sica?” Sooyoung smiled nervously. Even if she knows Jessica loves her, she’s still nervous about proposing.

“Yes! Of course, Sooyoung. I love you!” Tears are flowing everywhere. Sooyoung also burst into tears. Everyone is cheering them. Sooyoung put the ring on Jessica’s finger. She then stood up and kissed her. Everyone congratulated them. But they only have each other on their eyes now.

“I love you, baby.”

“I love you too, princess.”

They kissed each other again and they’re own world again.

 

 

 

The End.




 

 

Thank you to all who subscribed to this FF especially to all of those who commented.

I'm not the greatest writer but you complimented me with your sweet words.

I'm sorry because I can't write a sequel to this. I'm afraid I might spoil the plot.

But I promise I'll some more SooSic fics. Not soon though. Maybe my summer. :))

I'll miss you guys!

I love you! <3 <3