Chapter 28

Say Yes

 

 

 

Tiffany felt Taeyeon’s lips on hers. Her mind went blank and the next thing she knew, Taeyeon is staring at her waiting for a reaction from her. Taeyeon has been staring at Tiffany for a couple of minutes now but it felt forever for Taeyeon. She just gave her first kiss to someone who might slap her any minute now.

“This is the first time you’re being quiet since we met.” Taeyeon gave out a nervous laugh.

When Tiffany still hasn’t moved, Taeyeon figured that Tiffany didn’t like the kiss. She went down to fix her bicycle that was just sprawled on the ground.

“I’m sorry for the…you, know…the kiss.” Taeyeon said in a low tone.

Tiffany realized that Taeyeon was about to leave. “Taeyeon!” She shouted too loudly.

Taeyeon turned around. She tried to read Tiffany’s face but she’s not showing anything.

“Are you leaving?”

“Do you want me to leave?”

“I hate you.” Tiffany said bluntly.

Taeyeon felt like she has been stabbed. “Too bad I feel the opposite for you.” Despite what she’s feeling, she gave Tiffany her sweet smile.

Tiffany avoids Taeyeon’s eyes, afraid that she may see through her.

“Okay, I have to go. My brother is waiting for me.”

“Changed my mind. I like you.” Tiffany suddenly said. Taeyeon’s face slowly showed a smile. Tiffany is now blushing madly as she felt Taeyeon staring at her.

Taeyeon stepped closer and closer until they are just inches apart. Tiffany is just standing there stiffly and she blushed even more when she felt Taeyeon’s arms around her, hugging her.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know how to face them after what I did.”

Tiffany hugged her back. “Just don’t kiss them too when you apologize.”

Taeyeon laughed.

 

*

 

Jessica and Sooyoung knew about Taeyeon and Kangin after they had a call from Jessica’s dad saying they should be careful that they might still be around.

“I can’t believe Taeyeon can do that. I mean, I hated her for kissing my girl but I feel like she’s really a nice person.” Sooyoung said to Jessica.

“Baby, you really have the biggest heart out of all the people I know.”

“That’s why you’re lucky to have me.”

“I know that.” Jessica smiled at Sooyoung.

They were lying on Jessica’s bed. Jessica’s head is resting on Sooyoung’s chest. She likes hearing Sooyoung’s heartbeat.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung has her eyes closed as she was feeling really sleepy.

“When did you realize you love me, baby?”

Sooyoung opened her eyes to look at Jessica. “When I saw you crying because of me. You didn’t know I much hated myself at that time. I realized that I’d rather suffer myself than see you cry. What pains me the most is that I brought you that pain.”

Jessica was touched by Sooyoung’s words. Sooyoung has always seen the good on her. She was the one to blame but Sooyoung blames herself. “You’re too good to be true.”

Sooyoung holds Jessica’s finger and lets her poke her on the face a couple of times. “I’m real. See? This hot girl is real.”

Jessica laughed at Sooyoung’s silliness. “Who said you’re hot?”

“A beautiful girI I met recently.”

Jessica sent her icy glare to Sooyoung again.

“You are that girl, pabo.” Sooyoung poked Jessica’s nose.

“Hey, why are you calling me stupid?!”

“Dumb blonde.” Sooyoung smilingly said.

“You didn’t just say that.” Jessica stared at Sooyoung naughtily.

“DUMB BLONDE. Oops, I said it again.”

Jessica started tickling Sooyoung. Sooyoung kept screaming and begging Jessica to stop because it is her biggest weakness.

Jessica finally stopped after a while. They are both sitting on the bed, both panting. They are just staring at each other.

“Don’t leave.” Sooyoung had been thinking about this.

Jessica looked down and played with Sooyoung’s hands. “Baby, I don’t know about that.”

Sooyoung watched their hands intertwined at each other. “I don’t think I can handle it.” Sooyoung said softly.

Jessica touched Sooyoung’s cheeks and looked at her in the eyes. “We’ll make it work.” She smiled at Sooyoung.

Jessica leaned in for a short kiss,

 

**

 

Sunny is sitting on the couch, waiting for Hyomin to come out from her bedroom. She heard a ringing. She noticed that Hyomin left her phone on the coffee table. She went to check who it is. A guy’s name is on the screen and part of his message are shown.

‘I miss you, baby…’

Sunny placed the phone back to coffee table and quickly went her way back to the table. A minute later, Hyomin came out. She went to the couch and sat beside Sunny. She felt that Sunny is being too distant and cold towards her.

“What’s the matter, babe?”

“Nothing, let’s just watch tv.” Sunny the tv and watched cartoon.

Hyomin just noticed her phone on the coffee table. “Oh, I forgot my phone here. Did someone call?”

Sunny shook her head. “Just a text.”

Hyomin stood up to grab he phone and read the message. After reading it, she slowly turned her head to Sunny. “Did you read this?”

“No. Why would I read your boyfriend’s message?”

Hyomin laughed. Sunny is starting to get more irritated. “Stop laughing.”

“Read it again.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Lee Sunny! Read it.” Hyomin showed the full message to Sunny.

‘I miss you, baby sister. Come home soon.’

Sunny read it loudly at first but ended it a soft tone, obviously embarrassed about her mistake and the way she acted earlier.

“Sorry, I thought…”

“Well, you thought wrong. You see, you’re the only for me.” Hyomin showed her a smile.

They stared at each other for a while. They were moving their heads closer to each other. Their eyes are now staring at each other’s lips. They were just a couple of inches apart.

“I’m home!” Tiffany shouted.

Both girls sighed heavily. “Shut up, Tiffany.” Sunny said as she moved away from Hyomin.

Tiffany appeared in the living room with Taeyeon. Hyomin screamed when she saw Taeyeon. After Mr, Jung called Sooyoung, he also called Sunny and Hyomin.

“Why is Hyomin screaming?” Jessica appeared in the iiving room, with Sooyoung following here. She also screamed when she saw Taeyeon with Tiffany. Sooyoung was quick to hold her in her arms. Taeyeon just looked down.

Tiffany intertwined her hands with Taeyeon and smiled at her.

“Tiffany!” Sooyoung shouted.

“Let her talk first, okay?” It was supposed to sound gentle but Tiffany’s voice is so loud that it seems like she is shouting.

“I’m sorry. I was just being manipulated by my brother and I was stupid for letting him. I didn’t mean to hurt anyone of you. I’m sorry for all the trouble I’ve caused.”

Jessica calmed down now as well as Hyomin. Sunny is looking at Sooyoung for response.

“Then, what are you doing here? I thought you left and escaped with your brother.”

“It’s because I like Tiffany.”

Suddenly all their eyes are on Tiffany. Tiffany blushed. “I like her too.”

Sooyoung lets go of Jessica from her arms and slowly made her way towards the blushing couple. Tiffany thought Sooyoung is going to hurt Taeyeon so she blocked her way.

“I’m not going to hurt her.” Sooyoung insisted. Tiffany stopped blocking Sooyoung and moved back but she still watched Sooyoung closely.

Sooyoung is looking down on Taeyeon because they have a huge height difference. “Hurt her and you’ll regret coming back here.”

Taeyeon have been scared with Sooyoung ever since their confrontation earlier. But then, she felt Sooyoung hugging her.

“Thank you for coming back.” Sooyoung whispered as she continued hugging her.

Taeyeon finally smiled when she felt Sooyoung loosened up on her.

Everyone is smiling as they watched the two hug. Tiffany hugged Sooyoung as well.

 

 



 

 

 

Maybe this will just be around 40 chapters.

Every good thing has to end, right?

BTW, thank you to my 100 subscribers! Love you lots! <3