Chapter 34

Say Yes

 

 

 

“I’m actually planning to go back to the States with you.”

“Taecyeon…” Jessica didn’t know how to reply to Taecyeon.

“I just remembered I have to do something.” Sooyoung looked at Jessica before walking away. Jessica wanted a kiss from Sooyoung or even just to be near her. She felt like she is so far away from Sooyoung. Of course, she couldn’t complain. This was her idea, to pretend they’re not together. As long as Taecyeon’s here, she can’t be too close to Sooyoung.

Taecyeon eyed Sooyoung as she walked away. “She can be a model?”

“Huh?” Jessica who was zoning out asked.

“Sooyoung. Did I get her name right?”

“Yeah, what about her?” Jessica is interested in everything about Sooyoung.

“She can be a model. She’s beautiful, nice figure and tall.”

Jessica wanted to brag about Sooyoung as her girlfriend but she can’t do that now.

“She’s exactly my bestfriend’s type.”

Jessica hit Taecyeon like it’s the most natural thing. “Don’t you dare…!”

“Okay, okay. Calm down, Jessi. I didn’t know you are such a protective friend.”

“I’m protective of the people that I care about.” Jessica said seriously.

“Why are you so serious?” Taecyeon went nearer to Jessica, touching her by the shoulder so they can be closer. Jessica backed away.

“Don’t touch me.”

“Why are you acting this way? You kept on flirting with me months ago and now that I finally want you, you become so cold.”

Sunny and Hyomin tiptoed upon exiting the room.

“I don’t wanna get involved.” Sunny pulled Hyomin.

“So he likes Jessica? I’m jealous of Jessi.” Hyomin whispered.

When Sunny let go of her hand, Hyomin catches up and intertwined their hands again.

Back to Taecyeon and Jessica…

“Many things have changed in the past month, Taecyeon,” Jessica said. He doesn’t even know why he even liked the guy in the first place.

“I don’t care.” Taecyeon tried to hold her hands but Jessica resisted.

“Why did you come here?” Jessica has raised her voice.

“I just want to spend time with you and like I said before, maybe we could come back to the US together. Have you booked a flight already?

Jessica shook her head. “I don’t know when I’m coming back.”

Taecyeon is laughing now. “You’re just joking right now, right? You told me you hate this place so much. You even told me you hate your father.”

“Don’t talk about my father like  that!”

“But you said it yourself. What happened in the past month that has changed you this way?”

“That’s none of your business.”

“Jessica, I’m tired. I just drove for hours to be here. Can you at least be nicer to me?”

“I’m sorry. Just be comfortable. Feel at home. Ask Sunny if you need anything.”

“Jessi…” Taecyeon was about to say something but Jessica is already gone.

 

*

 

Hyomin just got a text from Siwon. She tried to act natural but then Sunny noticed her actions immediately.

“Is that Siwon?”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hyomin nodded.

“I think I have to back to Seoul.”

“What?!”

“Mom’s on her side now. She knows about us and she’s not happy about it.”

“Is this about me being poor?” Sunny looked down.

“Oh, no! She’s just against the fact that I’m dating a girl. I bet she’s thinking about what others may think of me and our family.”

“So that’s why you’re back? So does that mean you gave up on us just like that?”

“Sunny bunny, that’s the last thing I will do. I waited too long for you to love me that I don’t think I can give  up on us.”

“Then, why are you leaving?” Sunny approached and hugged Hyomin.

“I’m going to be CEO soon so I have so many things to learn. It’s either I come back or Siwon’s going to take everything away from me.”

Sunny pulled off the hug. “Can’t you just leave the company to him?”

Hyomin shook her head. “He’s starting his own business that’s why it’s only me next in line.”

Sunny pouted. “Don’t leave.” Tears start to fall from her eyes.

“Omo! Sunny, don’t cry.” Hyomin wiped Sunny’s face. “I’m not breaking up with you. I’m still going to visit every once in a while. If you want, you can even go to Seoul with me.”

“And do what?”

“I don’t know. Maybe you can continue your studies.”

“I don’t think that’s gonna work. I can’t leave Mr. Jung. He’s going to be alone again once Jessica comes back to the States.”

Hyomin just nodded her head. “Okay. I understand.”

“When are you leaving?”

“Soon. Oh, Sunny. I’m gonna miss you.” Hyomin went in for another hug.

 

**

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon saw Sooyoung by the barn alone.

“Why are you here alone?” Tiffany asked.

“Where’s Jessica?’

“Inside. With her crush.”

Tiffany smiled. “Taecyeon? He’s here?”

Sooyoung nodded.

“What’s this? It seems like Sooyoungiee is jealous.” Tiffany teased Sooyoung.

“So what if I am? After all, I am the girlfriend. I have the right.”

“You really love her, huh? You’ve never been jealous when we were dating.”

Taeyeon cleared . “Is this that ex-talk when you recall you good memories together?”

Sooyoung laughed.

“Of course not!” Tiffany said. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous.”

“What if I am? I am your girlfriend. I have the right.” Taeyeon giggled.

“Hey, hey, hey! Are you a parrot or something? You have to quote whenever you use my awesome words.”

“Don’t teach my Taetae bad things.” Tiffany said.

They saw Jessica walking towards them.

“Your girl is here. We’re going, okay?” Tiffany and Taeyeon said goodbye to Sooyoung.

 

***

 

“How was the hot guy?” Sooyoung asked.

Jessica sat on Sooyoung’s lap. “He’s okay.”

“Baby, what if he sees us?” Sooyoung pushed Jessic to the seat beside her.

Jessica pouted. “But I miss you so much, baby.”

“When I saw, I finally understood why you liked me.”

Jessica looked up at Sooyoung. She sat on Sooyoung’s lap and she’s happy that Sooyoung did not push her away this time.

“Why?”

“You like him because he’s y just like me.”

Jessica burst out laughing. “You’re so full of confidence.”

“You love everything about me.” Sooyoung grinned.

“What makes you say that?”

“I just know.”

They stayed quiet for a while. “Jessi, what did you like about me?”

“I thought you already have the answer.” Jessica giggled.

“I’m serious here.”

“Well, you got that right. I love everything about you.”

Sooyoung smiled widely. “I just like to hear it from you.”

“Choding!” Jessica stuck her tongue out on Sooyoung.

Sooyoung took this opportunity to kiss Jessica, capturing and the girl’s tongue.

Sooyoung’s hands are roaming around Jessica’s body who is now straddling her. They didn’t notice that someone arrived already.

“Jessica.”

They both stopped when they heard Taecyeon’s voice.

“Uh-oh. I think we’re busted.”

Jessica stood up from Sooyoung’s lap, fixing herself while thinking of something to say to Taecyeon.

“Even if I think that was hot, I’m confused. You swing that way, Jessi?” Taecyeon has not recovered from the shock he experienced just now.

Jessica slowly nodded.

 

 


 

 

 

Siwon and Taecyeon, sorry for making you look bad in this fic.hehe

People want to kill both them.

You guys are getting affected by this fic and I'm touched. that's a good thing, right? :)

I'm excited for my new fic. Hasn't written anything yet but I have a plot in my head only. :))