Chapter 20

Say Yes

 

 

 

 

“You’re going out again?” Sunny saw Tiffany getting her car keys.

“I’m meeting my new friend.”

“When can we meet this new friend?” Sunny is happy that Tiffany found a new friend to help her forget about her heartbreak. But she’s curious about who this friend is. Sunny is sure she’s new in town since she’s never heard of the name before.

“Next time. I’ll bring her over. Bye.” Tiffany ran to her car. Sunny just watched her leave.

Then she heard Sooyoung screaming the top of her lungs. “Jessica, let’s go! I’m hungry! Jessica Jung!”

“You’re leaving too?” Sunny asked Sooyoung.

“First date.” Sooyoung winked at Sunny.

“Don’t wink at me. Who knows what your possessive girlfriend is capable of doing?”

Sooyoung chuckled at Sunny’s remarks.

“Seriously, aren’t you scared of her? I’ve been her friend since forever but she still scares me once in a while.”

Sooyoung laughed again. “She’s not scary. She’s sweet.”

Sunny shook her head. “You’ve gone crazy.”

Sooyoung called Jessica again. “Jessica!” At that moment, Sica came out of her room. Sooyoung’s mouth was open as she walks down the stairs seeing her girlfriend in a lavender dress.

Jessica traced Sooyoung’s face and when she reached Sooyoung’s mouth she closed it with her fingers and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. “Am I too beautiful?”

“You are. I’m such a lucky girl.” Sooyoung smiled.

“Ewww.” Sunny said.

Just then, Hyomin walked down the stairs. Sunny was awe at Hyomin’s beauty as she let her hair is tied up showing her face clearly.

“Sunny, you’re staring.” Sunny realized there’s no use in denying. “Sunny Fact No.2: I like to stare at people.”

Sunny quickly averted her gaze, embarrassed of getting caught staring. Hyomin wrote ‘Sunny Fact No. 2’ on her notebook.

Meanwhile, SooSica is having this small argument about Jessica’s dress.

“You’re beautiful, princess but your dress is too short.” Sooyoung has been establishing her point since earlier but Jessica still doesn’t want to change.

“Sica, I don’t want erts looking at you like they’re going to eat you.”

“But you’re with me to protect me.” Jessica responded.

“We’re going to the amusement park for God’s sake and you’re wearing that!” Sooyoung raised her voice a little.

“You’re raising your voice on me.” Jessica pouted and turned around, her back facing Sooyoung.

“I’m sorry, princess. I just don’t want you to be disrespected by other guys.” Sooyoung backhugged her. “Ok, then let’s go.”

Jessica smiled and took Sooyoung’s hands. They said goodbye to Sunny and Hyomin. Jessica wore that dress because she just bought it and she wanted to wear something special on their first date. She wants people to see that she’s the perfect girlfriend for Sooyoung.

*

Meanwhile, Taeyeon met up with Taeyeon at the amusement park.

“Taeyeon!” She ran like a kid to hug Taeyeon. She’s like this to everyone but to Taeyeon, there’s not so many people to show her this kind of affection.

“Hi, Tiffany.” Taeyeon smiled shyly.

“Don’t tell me you’re still shy around me.”

Taeyeon shook her head. “What do you wanna do?”

“Horror house!” Tiffany said it excitedly.

When they entered the horror house, Tiffany keeps on screaming. She gets scared even by the softest sound. She didn’t realize that she’s hugging Taeyeon. Taeyeon just smiled at Tiffany’s cuteness and she can’t herself but to return the hug. Tiffany felt that Taeyeon can protect her no matter what.

When they got out, Tiffany wanted to rest first since her energy was drained because of all the screaming. Taeyeon just watched her quietly.

“You’re being quiet again.”

Taeyeon just smiled.

“Tell me something about you.”

“I’m a boring person.” Taeyeon giggled.

“If you’re boring I would not even bother to be with you. I don’t know what it is, but I see something I like in you.” Tiffany showed her eye smile.

“I like you too.” Taeyeon mumbled softly but loud enough for Tiffany to hear. She’s not sure about her feelings from Taeyeon but she likes being with her. She forgets all her sadness when she’s with her. She’s like an escape from her past.

 

**

 

“Sica, let’s ride the ferris wheel.”

“Not there, Soo.” But it’s too late since she’s being pulled by Sooyoung and in no time, they’ve already reached the top.

Jessica is afraid of heights but Sooyoung didn’t know that it was that serious. She noticed Jessica is not responding from her excited squeals and when she turned to check on her she’s already sobbing. Sooyoung panicked.

“Sica, you’re crying. Are you really that scared? Sorry.” She hugged Sica tightly. She promised herself that she will protect Sica but now she’s crying because of her.

“I’m really scared of heights.”Sica mumbled in Sooyoung’s chest.

“Hush, hush. I’m sorry, Sica. I hate myself for making me cry.” Sooyoung’s loneliness can be heard from her voice. Jessica is also feeling bad about spoiling their first date.

“I’m okay. See?” Jessica tried to look around. Luckily for her, they’re already at the bottom now. But when it’s about to go higher again, she hid herself in Sooyoung’s neck again.

Sooyoung just hugged her tightly. “Sica, how I wished you could enjoy the beautiful sight around us with me.” She whispered to Sica’s ear.

“You could just ride it with Tiffany or Sunny if you like. I’m a bad girlfriend.” Jessica started sobbing. She’s not being jealous but she’s just frustrated about making Sooyoung sad.

“Sica, stop crying. Look at me.” Sooyoung said softly. “Princess…”

Jessica looked up slowly. She saw that they’re on top again and she’s about to hide again when Sooyoung’s lips caught hers. Sooyoung kept on kissing her and Jessica responded to the kiss immediately. Her hands traveled to Sooyoung’s neck as Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist. Jessica totally forgot about her fear of heights and was lost to Sooyoung’s kiss.

She didn’t even notice that the ride already ended. Sooyoung broke off the kiss and kissed Jessica on the nose before stepping out off the compartment. She offered her hands to Jessica and the latter took it. Sooyoung wiped off Jessica’s tears for her.

 

***

 

Taeyeon excused herself from Tiffany and went to the bathroom. When she came out, she was pulled greeted by a guy she knows too well. He has a smirk on her face. Taeyeon found a spot where they could talk without other people to see them.

“Oppa, can you stop following us?!” Taeyeon can see Tiffany from afar.

“You’re doing a good job. I can tell she’s starting to like her.”

“Kangin-oppa, I don’t want to this anymore.” Taeyeon said softly as she looked at her brother in the eyes.

“What are you talking about? We’re just starting our revenge.”

“But oppa, she has nothing to do with it.”

“She’s still a Jung and she’s our only way to get back what’s for us. The ranch, they’re wealth and everything they’re enjoying right now!”

Taeyeon kept quiet. She agreed to do this even if she doesn’t really care about the ranch of the Jung’s wealth. She’s contented with their life but she’s just doing this for her brother. But in the short time that she has known Tiffany, she has found out that she’s really a great person. Maybe if she’s not a Jung, she might even like her.

“Hey, don’t make her wait. Go back and stop acting so shy!” Kangin told her.

Taeyeon just followed him and went back. Tiffany saw her as she’s approaching. Tiffany immediately smiled and she smiled back. At the back of her mind, she’s thinking that she doesn’t want to hurt Tiffany.

 

 



 

 

 

Sorry for not updating for two days. Busy at school.

Also, sorry if I broke your heart with the revelation. hehe

How are you, people?

Hope you're doing fine. :)