Chapter 36

Say Yes

 

 

 

The next couple of days have flown by so fast for the SooSica and TaeNy. As for Sunny, she’s been lonely and depressed ever since Hyomin left. But whenever Hyomin would call, she will totally go back to her original self and talk to Hyomin excitedly on the phone for a couple of hours.

“Sunny bunny, I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” Sunny said with an aegyoful tone causing Hyomin to giggle at the other side of the line.

“I want to see you doing that so badly.”

“Hyomin-ahhhh!!!” Sunny continued with her aegyo.

Hyomin smiled like crazy at her table. She’s in the storage room of their office. She was in the middle of a client meeting when she excused herself to go to the washroom. But the real reason why she went out is because she suddenly missed Sunny’s voice and she wanted to talk to her.

“What are you doing?” Sunny asked, now with her normal voice.

“I’m…” Hyomin knows that Sunny wouldn’t like it when she founf out about the truth. “…waiting for…”

“You escaped from work.” Sunny concluded after hearing Hyomin lost for words.

“It’s because I miss you.” Hyomin said in defense.

“But I don’t want Siwon or your mom to scold you because of me.”  Sunny is touched about Hyomin’s effort to talk to her often but she doesn’t want Hyomin’s mom to find a reason to break them up.

Hyomin was about to say something else when she heard a knock on the door.

“Miss Hyomin…” That’s her secretary’s voice.

“I’m not Hyomin.” Hyomin tried to change her voice to a man’s voice.

The door opened because Hyomin forgot to lock it. Her secretary stared at her smilingly. “They’re looking for you, Miss Hyomin.

Hyomin sighed. “Sunny bunny, they caught me.”

Sunny giggled. “Talk to you later. Love you.”

“Love you more.” Hyomin answered before hanging up the phone.

 

*

 

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Jessica are having a picnic outside the house. Sunny excused herself a couple of minutes ago when her phone rang.

The girls sat closely with their respective partners.  Jessica kept feeding the hungry Sooyoung whileTaeyeon and Tiffany just smiled at each other, talking with their eyes.

“Sunny! Come back here!” Sooyoung shouted with full.

“Baby, don’t talk when your mouth is full.”

“Yes, mommy.” Sooyoung continued to chew her food.

“And don’t rush Sunny. She’s talking to Hyomin and she misses her so much.”

“Yes, mommy.” Sooyoung is now drinking her juice.

“Stop calling me mommy!” Jessica poked her on the nose.

“Yes, mommy.” Sooyoung bit Jessica’s finger.

“Awww. Bad Sooyoungie.” Jessica pouted.

“I’m sorry, baby. Let me kiss that for you.” Sooyoung kissed Jessica’s finger. Jessica giggled at Sooyoung’s sweet actions.

Sooyoung then bit her cheeks.

“Sooyoung!” Jessica backed away immediately, hitting Sooyoung’s arms. “Why did you bite me?!”

Tiffany and Taeyeon are enjoying watching the two. Tiffany laughed at Sooyoung’s trick.

“Jessica, why are you so slow?  She did that because she wants to kiss your cheeks.”

Sooyoung did exactly what Tiffany had predicted. Jessica couldn’t help but smile. Sooyoung smiled sheepishly, proud of her bright ideas.

Tiffany draws closer to Tiffany’s ear. “If I bite you on your lips, do I get to kiss you.?”

Tiffany laughed at her girlfriend’s thoughts. “Have some originality, Taetae.”

Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany again. “How about I bite you somewhere else?” Taeyeon smiled naughtily to Tiffany.

Tiffany blushed when she realized what Taeyeon is trying to imply. “You’re such a byuntae.”

Taeyeon pretended to be innocent. “What? I did not say anything. You’re the one thinking of something like that.” Taeyeon teased Tiffany. “Why, Fany-ah, where do you like to bite me?”

Tiffany screamed, so loud that it startled Sooyoung and Jessica. Taeyeon covered her ears.

“What’s your problem, Fany?” Jessica asked. “I think I damaged my eardrums.”

Tiffany ignored her and instead glared at Taeyeon. “You and your dirty thoughts, Kim Taeyeon. I don’t know how to handle you most of the time.”

Taeyeon giggled and leaned to kiss Tiffany’s lips. “You know you like it.” She said with their faces so close to each other.

 

**

 

They five of them are laughing with each other, telling stories about their childhood.

“I had my first boyfriend when we were twelve…”

“Wow, that’s young.” Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

“I’m talking Taetae.”

“Sorry.” Taeyeon smiled apologetically. “Go on, go on. I’m so excited.”

Tiffany stuck her tocgue out to Taeyeon before continuing with her story. “As I was saying, I had my first boyfriend when we were twelve but Jessica stole him away from me.”

Jessica almost stood up in objection. “I just kissed him!”

Sooyoung pulled her down to sit on her lap and patted her on the back. “Baby, let her finish her story first. You’ll have your turn later.”

“Okay, then. Tiffany, go on.” Jessica said.

“That’s it. You stole my boyfriend.” Tiffany ended her story.

“That’s it?!” Jessica was about to stand up again but Sooyoung held her tight. “At least clear my name.”

“Baby, I didn’t know you were like that ever since you were a little girl.”

“I’m not that kind of girl.” Jessica looked at Sooyoung in defense.

Tiffany laughed. “In Jessica’s defense, she did not even talk to him after I cried about it.”

Sooyoung looked at Jessica. “You made Tiffany cry?”

Jessica shook her head. “I was young and I didn’t know what I was doing.”

“Yeah, right.” Tiffany is just teasing Jessica.

“I’m telling the truth.” Jessica insisted.

“Oh, let’s ask Sunny about it.”

Sunny who has been texting with Hyomin looked up when she heard her name. “Huh?”

“Jessica stole my first boyfriend, right?”

“No.” Sunny shook her head.

Jessica jumped in delight. Sooyoung took the pain because Jessica is still sitting on her lap. “See, did you hear that baby?”

Sooyoung just nodded at her.

“She just kissed him and made him break up with Tiffany.”

Tiffany and Taeyeon laughed loudly. Jessica glared at Sunny. Sooyoung kept patting her back, whispering words to her, trying to calm her down.

“You’re such a big liar!”

Sunny stuck out her tongue. Tiffany satisfied with teasing Jessica cuddled closer to Taeyeon.

Sooyoung signaled Sunny to stop teasing Jessica anymore because she can’t take Jessica’ weight on her lap as she keeps on jumping up and down when she’s arguing.

“Okay, fine. You did not make Tiffany cry. It was the boy’s fault.”

“Good. Glad me made that clear.” Jessica finally settled down and noticed the hurting Sooyoung.

“Oh, I’m sorry baby.” She sat beside Sooyoung.

“It’s okay. Just kiss me. My lips are hurting.” Sooyoung pouted.

Jessica laughed. “You and your ways, Choi Sooyoung. She leans in and capture Sooyoung’s lips with hers.

At that time, Taeyeon received a text. She opened the message and was surprised to see who it was from. She hadn’t heard from him for about a couple of weeks now.

 

From: Kangin

                        Taeyeon, bail me out. I’m in jail here in Seoul. Bring some money.

 

 

 



 

 

I'm sorry I'm not able to reply to your comments these past couple of updates.

But please, keep your comments coming, okay?

I assure you that I read each one of them. I appreciate every comment.

Overall, I think this update is sweet and cute. What do you think? :))