Chapter 25

Say Yes

 

 

 

The following day, Sooyoung was surprised when Taeyeon approached her in the ranch saying that she wanter to talk to her about something.

“You’re early. Do you have plans with Tiffany?”

Taeyeon just shook her head. “I have to tell you something. I can’t keep this from you anymore. You’ve been so kind to me ever since we’ve met and I see you as a good friend already.”

Sooyoung was taken aback by Taeyeon’s sudden babbling. This is so far the longest conversation they’ve had. “What do you want to say?”

“Jessica and I kissed last night.” Taeyeon just said it like that. She watched as Sooyoung’s expression changed. Taeyeon looked down because she can’t take watching Sooyoung’s tears form.

Sooyoung was quick to wipe her tears. Jessica came panting. When she saw Sooyoung’s expression, she knew she’s too late.

“Sooyoung…” She called out but she didn’t approach the girl. She’s afraid that Sooyoung pushed her away.

“Is it true?” Sooyoung’s words came out as a whisper.

“Sooyoung, she kissed me.”

“You kissed back!” Taeyeon fired back.

Sooyoung looked at Jessica. “Why?”

“Sooyoung, believe me. I didn’t know that Taeyeon is kissing me. I was still half-sleep that time.” Tears are now falling from Jessica’s eyes. “Sooyoung, please.”

“But –“ Taeyeon is about to say something but Sooyoung interrupted her.

“Shut up!” It’s the first time Sooyoung yelled at someone like that. Jessica cried harder hearing Sooyoung shout like that.

“How dare you kiss my girlfriend?”

“I wouldn’t do it if she didn’t like it. You walked out on her last night and she needed someone. I was there!” Taeyeon argued.

Sooyoung is trying her best to control herself. “Just go.”

Taeyeon didn’t move an inch.

“I said go! Go before I could do something to you!”

Taeyeon walked out. Inside her head, she’s also afraid of what Sooyoung might do to her. She never thought that she can be this angry.

Back at SooSica, Sooyoung sighed heavily when Taeyeon left. She herself were surprised when she yelled like that at Taeyeon.

Jessica approached Sooyoung. “Sooyoung, please don’t be mad at me.”

“I’m not.” Sooyoung said without showing any expression on her face.

“Talk to me. Please.” Jessica tried hugging her but Sooyoung blocked Jessica’s hand. She walked away without saying another word to Jessica.

 

*

 

At the living room, Sunny fell asleep on the couch and Hyomin has been watching her for the past fifteen minutes.

“I can’t believe someone as cute as her can snore like that.” Hyomin mumbled to herself.

Hyomin doesn’t know that Sunny has woken up a couple of minutes earlier because of her constant comments about Sunny’s sleeping habits.

“Fact Number 1?” Sunny said but with her eyes still closed.

“Huh?” Hyomin was surprised that Sunny is talking while sleeping. “Are you sleeptalking?”

Sunny peeked with her one eye first and when she saw Hyomin, she just wanted a full sight and opened both her eyes. “Fact number 1?”

“Oh!” Hyomin realized what Sunny wants. “You don’t like people staring at you.”

“What were you doing earlier?” Sunny asked.

Hyomin pouts. “How come you can stare at me but I can’t stare at you? That’s unfair.”

Sunny giggled at Hyomin’s cuteness. “I think fact number 3 can give an answer to that.”

Hyomin checked her notebook for ‘Sunny Fact No. 3’ but there’s still nothing. “You haven’t told me about fact number 3.”

Sunny snatched Hyomin’s notebook. “Hey!”

Hyomin tried to get her back but Sunny ran away with it. She ran faster and when she’s far from Hyomin, she wrote ‘Sunny Fact Number 3’ on the notebook.

Hyomin can’t find Sunny in the kitchen anymore. She was about to check the other rooms when she saw her notebook on the table. She checked the pages to see if it’s her notebook and it is. She reread the facts and was surprised to find something written on the next page.

‘Sunny Fact Number 3: Sunny likes Hyomin.’

Hyomin closed her eyes and opened it again to read the writings clearly. And it is real. It is really written. She turned around to look for Sunny. But she doesn’t need to look for her anymore because Sunny is already standing there, holding a rose with her lips. She smiled widely when Hyomin looked at her with a blank face.

“Well?” Sunny said as she removed the rose from .

Hyomin is still dumbfounded. “You like me?”

“That’s what it says there, right? Oh my God, don’t tell me you don’t know how to read anymore.” Sunny is just joking but Hyomin pouted.

“You’re bad.”

Sunny just smiled. “I am? But I have a rose for you. Here.” Sunny handed the rose to Hyomin.

Hyomin took it and jumped on Sunny. Sunny was surprised but she supported Hyomin immediately. “Am I still bad?”

Hyomin shook her head but said the opposite. “Yes.”

“You’re weird.” Sunny said while hugging the girl she’s carrying.

 

**

 

Tiffany found Sooyoung sitting on by her favorite tree.

“I heard about what happened.”

Sooyoung looked up. “She told you? I envy you.”

“She didn’t tell me. But apparently, the workers heard you pretty well earlier. They were shocked when you shouted that loud.”

Sooyoung patted the space beside her, signaling Tiffany to sit beside her.

“I can’t believe Taeyeon kissed Jessi.” Tiffany said.

“I can’t believe Jessica kissed back.” Sooyoung said in response.

“Did you hear her side of the story already?”

“A part of it. She told me she was half asleep when Taeyeon kissed her.”

“Do you believe her?”

“I do.”

“So what’s the problem?”

“Me. I’m scared of what I’ve become because of her. She makes me do things I never thought I could do. I never yelled that way at anyone before.”

“That just shows how important she is to you.”

“But when the time she has to leave me…will I lose myself totally?” Sooyoung asked Tiffany, looking at her straight in the eyes.

“I don’t know, Sooyoung.”

“I’m scared.” Sooyoung mumbled.

“So you’ll prefer to lose her now?”

“Are you my conscience or something?” Sooyoung chuckled, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

They both kept quiet for a while.

“How are you feeling?” Sooyoung asked Tiffany.

“I should be the one asking you that.”

“About Taeyeon, I mean. You like her, I can tell.”

Tiffany forced a laugh. “What now, you know me more than I know myself?”

Sooyoung shook her head. “You know yourself. You know your feelings. But you’re keeping your guard up.”

“I think she likes Jessica.” Tiffany said.

“But Jessica is mine already. She’s so lucky that my best friend likes her.” Sooyoung smiled at Tiffany.

Tiffany just smiled back.

 

***

 

Taeyeon waited for Jessica to come out of the house to talk. When Jessica saw her, what she got was a slap on the face.

“Thank you for ruining my relationship with Sooyoung!” Jessica was about to hit her again but Taeyeon was able to block her hand.

“You ruined your relationship. Or maybe, you don’t have a relationship to ruin the first place. Where is Sooyoung right now, huh?”

Jessica tried to release her arms from Taeyeon but the girl’s grip is tight. “Let go of me!”

“She’s with Tiffany! Hear that? She’s not mad at you because you just gave her a reason to go back to Tiffany!”

This triggered Jessica’s anger. She started throwing punches at Taeyeon and some of them are really hitting Taeyeon’s body.

Just then, Sooyoung and Tiffany came running towards them. Sooyoung pulled Jessica away from Taeyeon while Tiffany pulled Taeyeon away.

Jessica kept shouting Taeyeon’s name. She was in rage. She’s cursing Taeyeon with tears falling from her eyes.

“It’s okay. Sica, I’m here. I’m here.” Sooyoung holds Jessica’s face with both of her hands. “I’m here.” Then she hugged her.

Jessica is now crying really hard. “Sooyoung, I’m sorry. Please don’t leave me.”

“Hush now, my princess. I won’t leave you.”

They hugged each other, both of them with tears falling from their eyes.

Taeyeon walked away from the scene.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany followed Taeyeon. 

 

 



 

 

 

This is less drama compared to my original plan.

I can't see you too sad so this is what happened.

Sunbyung <3

SooSica shall stay strong.

TaeNy, coming.....a little later than soon. :)

Sorry if i made you sad again.