Chapter 21

Say Yes

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung just won a teddy bear for Jessica. Jessica is screaming out in joy. It’s so loud that the people around them are starting to get annoyed. Sooyoung pulled Jessica out of the crowd to avoid their stares.

“Sshhhhh…”

Jessica started jumping up and down hugging her new teddy bear. Sooyoung gave up on trying to stop her and she just watched her cute girlfriend. Sooyoung found Jessica too adorable that she went to kiss her on the lips. Jessica eyes widened when she felt Sooyoung’s lips. She then responded to the kiss.

Sooyoung’s hand at the back of Jessica’s head giving her more opportunity to deepen the kiss.  She was totally lost in Jessica’s kiss but the Jessica pulled back, releasing herself from Sooyoung’s arms.

Jessica takes a breath before speaking. “We’re in public, baby.”

“So?” Sooyoung asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

“I’m shy.” Jessica whispered to Sooyoung’s ears.

“You don’t know all those people. It’s okay.” Sooyoung wanted another kiss from Jessica but she rejected Sooyoung. Sooyoung was hurt by Jessica’s actions.

“What’s wrong with public display of affection?” Sooyoung seriously asked.

“I just don’t like people watching us kiss.” Jessica told Sooyoung.

“I just like to enjoy our first date.” Sooyoung turned her back to Jessica.

Jessica tried hugging Sooyoung but Sooyoung resisted her touch.

“Fine, then go find someone else who’s willing to make out with you here.” Of course, Jessica didn’t mean this. To her surprise, she heard her girlfriend call Tiffany’s name.

“Tiffany!”

She looked to where Sooyoung is heading and she saw the smiling Tiffany.

Oh crap! She’s really here.Jessica thought. She followed her girlfriend who is now in the arms of her ex-girlfriend.

“Sooyoung.” Tiffany was surprised by the tight hug Sooyoung is giving her.

“I just wanted a hug. Jessica is depriving me her affection.” Sooyoung pouted while in the arms of Tiffany.

Tiffany patted Sooyoung’s back gently. “It’s okay. You can hug me.” Tiffany knows that for Sooyoung this is just a friendly hug but she doesn’t care. She likes the hug and even if she denies it a million times, she knows she hasn’t gotten over Sooyoung yet.

“Ehem, ehem.” Somebody cleared . Tiffany saw Jessica watching them. Her arms are crossed and she’s tapping her feet. She looks like she’s ready to attack both of them. Tiffany immediately let go of the hug and once again, she’s back to reality.

“Why did you let go?” Sooyoung is acting like a child. Both Jessica and Tiffany think she’s being annoying but they can’t help but find this cute because they love the girl.

Jessica pulled Sooyoung’s hair. Sooyoung screamed in pain. “Aww! Aww! Aww!” Jessica lets go of Sooyoung’s hair. The other one turned to look at her while rubbing her aching scalp.

Tiffany was so concerned. She touched Sooyoung’s head, rubbing her head as well.

“Jessica, you can settle this without hurting her.” Tiffany wouldn’t do this to Sooyoung ever. Jessica felt guilty for hurting her girlfriend.

“I’m sorry, baby. It’s just that…” Sooyoung approached Jessica and to Tiffany’s disappointment, Sooyoung hugged her.

“It’s okay. It’s not hurting anymore. I know I’m being childish.”

Tiffany smiled in the end, realizing that she lost again. She lost just like that.

Jessica went to hug her then whispered to her ear. “Sorry, Fany. I will not hurt her again.”

Tiffany nod as a sign of forgiveness. “You better not or else I’ll take her away.” She smiled.

Jessica just smiled in return knowing that Tiffany’s just protecting Sooyoung. “That’s not gonna happen.”

Sooyoung puts an arm around Jessica. “So much for a first date fight.” Sooyoung laughed.

“Sorry, baby.” Jessica is aiming for Sooyoung’s cheek but Sooyoung turned her head just in time to kiss Jessica’s lips.

“Gotcha.” Sooyoung said as their lips separated.

Jessica just smiled at Sooyoung’s trick.

Then, someone approached them. Tiffany holds Taeyeon immediately, just trying to find comfort for seeing the other couple in front of her together.

“Oh, this is my new friend, Taeyeon.” Taeyeon smiled at both of them.

“Taetae, this is my cousin, Jessica. And with her is her girlfriend, Sooyoung.” Taeyeon heard her new nickname and she smiled because of that. She examined Sooyoung and Jessica as she shakes each of their hand.

Sooyoung and Jessica noticed Tiffany’s hand holding Taeyeon’s. They both sense that something’s going on between them and they’re both happy for Tiffany. Taeyeon looks like a nice girl so they’re not worrying about Tiffany.

Taeyeon wants to know more about them since they are close to Tiffany. “So, do you like to join us?”

Jessica looked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows to signal no to Jessica. “Oh, we don’t want to disturb your date. So we’ll just go ahead.”

“It’s not a date.” Tiffany mumbled. But Sooyoung and Jessica were gone before she could even finish her sentence.

“It’s not?” Taeyeon asked, smiling.

Tiffany blushed. “We’re just hanging out, right?”

Taeyeon giggled. “Yeah, we are. Whatever you say.” Taeyeon laughed again.

Tiffany sighed. She doesn’t want to lead Taeyeon into thinking that this is a date because she’s not ready for a relationship yet. She hasn’t recovered from Sooyoung and she has a feeling it will take a long time before she can fix herself.

 

*

 

Back to SooSica again…

Jessica wanted ice cream so Sooyoung bought ice cream while Jessica waited on a bench. When Sooyoung came back, she was holding just one ice cream cone.

“How about you? You don’t wanna eat? That’s a first.”

Sooyoung chuckled. “Don’t be so quick to judge. We’re sharing this.”

“Share? But I want my own ice cream.”

“Jessica Jung, don’t you know the word ‘romantic’?” Sooyoung asked.

“Fine. We’ll share it.” Jessica was not happy at first, sharing the ice cream with Sooyoung. But a while later, she was already laughing about Sooyoung’s jokes and she finally appreciated Sooyoung’s sweetness.

After that, they watched the sunset together.

“So this is romantic?”

Sooyoung laughed. “You’re so clueless with this dating thing, huh?”

“Well, I don’t have much experience. In the states, all we do is make out.”

“So you’re that type of girl?” Sooyoung raised an eyebrow while staring at Jessica.

Jessica was quick to deny it. She shook her head endlessly.

“Okay, okay. You’re not that kind of girl.” Sooyoung is laughing her heart out. “So tell me, princess, what kind of girl are you?”

Jessica thought for a while. “I’m romantic.”

“Liar.”

Jessica pouted. “I’m the type who cooks you food.”

“No thanks.”

Jessica punched Sooyoung’s arm. “Ouch.”

“I’m sweet.”

“You’re violent.”

“I’m a good kisser.”

“Prove it.”

At that instant, Jessica crashed her lips into Sooyoung’s. Sooyoung smiled in the middle of the kiss. Jessica has totally forgotten that they’re in public. They were having a hot make out session and the people around them begin to crowd and whisper to each other about them. When Jessica saw them watching, she blushed like crazy and hid herself behind Sooyoung.

Sooyoung, on the other hand, is just smiling, greeting some of the people she knows. “I think we’ve gain some fans.”

“Don’t you have shame?!” Jessica asked, who is now pulling Sooyoung away from the crowd.

“We look good together, huh?” Sooyoung was asking random people.

The people are just nodding, looking at them weirdly.

 



 

 

Sorry, no Sunbyung this time.

Forgive me for not updating for the past days.

Main reason: lack of will to write

But now, i promise to update sooner.

oh, but leave your comments guys. 

more comments=faster update. :))