Chapter 14

Say Yes

 

 

 

 

“This is delicious!” Sooyoung said to Sunny with full.

“Oh, I did not cook that.”

“Then who?” Sooyoung looked around and saw Tiffany shyly raising her hand.

“Oh, that’s why it tastes this good.” Sooyoung smiled sweetly at Tiffany.

Tiffany is so happy because she Sooyoung smiled at her. Jessica is glaring at Sooyoung for acting so sweet towards Tiffany. But the other is so busy eating.

She dropped her spoon on the ground. When she bowed to get it, she accidentally knocked off the glass of orange juice by her plate. She stood up after she felt the juice on her clothes.

“Aaaaa! What the--?!”

Everyone is surprised at Sooyoung’s accident. But Tiffany is fast and went to Sooyoung quickly.

“Sooyoung! Are you okay?”

Tiffany wiped Sooyoung’s clothes. Sooyoung did not try to stop Tiffany since it just feels natural like the old days.

“You still haven’t change. You’re still clumsy.” Tiffany continued wiping Sooyoung’s clothes.

Jessica watched the scene in front of her, clearly pissed that she didn’t get to Sooyoung first.

“C’mon. Let’s clean you up.” Tiffany told Sooyoung.

“No need to help me. I’ll just change. Thanks, Fany-yah!” She patted Tiffany’s head.

Tiffany smiled not only because of the pat but also because Sooyoung called her ‘Fany-yah’. She has always liked her when Sooyoung say her name that way. It sounds so sweet to Tiffany’s ears.

Sooyoung left the room.

“Don’t be too obvious.” Sunny told the smiling Tiffany.

“What?” Tiffany shot back, trying to pretend that she doesn’t know what Sunny is talking about.

“You really look good together, Fany.” Hyomin said before slipping food into .

Then Jessica threw her a cold look that made Hyomin shiver in fright.

“Jessica is scary.” Hyomin mumbled nervously.

“Shut up, Hyomin.” Sunny said.

Hyomin continued eating not wanting to piss off Sunny again.

Tiffany sat on her chair and ate again but her mind is still on Sooyoung. She knows her cousin likes Sooyoung now. As much as she loves Jessica, she can’t give up on Sooyoung now. She believes that Sooyoung is her true love. She will try her hardest just to get her back.

 

*

 

Jessica doesn’t know if she did the right thing when she did not confess to Sooyoung earlier. She’s just teasing the other girl but now she can’t even spend time with her because Tiffany is always around Sooyoung.

Now, she has proven that Sooyoung’s soft spot is food because she suddenly softens with Tiffany after the latter cooked food for her. Sooyoung is watering the plants around the house when Tiffany joined her.

“Hey, can I help you?”

Sooyoung took a while before she answered. “Sure. Get the other water hose.”

Tiffany quickly get the other water hose and water the plants.

“You still like flowers?”

“Huh? I like it…” Tiffany didn’t sound sure with her answer.

“I remember you telling me you like flowers.”

Tiffany suddenly remembered herself saying that to Sooyoung. “Oh, that… I just like the flowers you gave me.” Tiffany giggled.

Sooyoung smiled. “Dork.”

They keep on playing with each other the whole time. They were laughing so loud when the rain started to pour. Sooyoung pulled Tiffany with her to house but Tiffany fought back. She pulled Sooyoung back to the rain.

“Can we just be kids and play in the rain instead?” Tiffany asks sheepishly.

You’ll get sick, Fany.”

“No, I won’t.” Fany started running around the garden screaming like a kid.

Sooyoung stared at her. She’s hesitating for a moment if she should join her but after seeing Tiffany having so much fun, she started running around and chasing after Tiffany. They were playing in the rain for about 20 minutes. The workers just watched them from afar, happy that the two made up and in good terms now.

 

**

 

Jessica decided to sleep when she found Sooyoung and Tiffany watering the plants together earlier. She is mad that Sooyoung is not paying any attention to her. But she can’t seem to fall asleep, moving from one side of the bed to the other, changing her position every now and then.

Suddenly, she heard someone scream. It is raining but the scream is still audible. It didn’t take long before she realized it was her cousin. “Tiffany, being loud again.” She mumbled. Her eyes widen when she heard another voice screaming. It is Sooyoung, that she was sure of.

She couldn’t help but check what they are doing because they sounded like they were having too much fun. From her balcony, she saw the two chasing each other in the rain. She didn’t know what to think of then. It’s the first time she ever felt this jealous because of someone. She’s still haven’t accepted her feelings for Sooyoung fully but she doesn’t want anyone near Soo.

“I told you it’s easier if you just say yes.”

Jessica jumped in surprise, turning to find Sunny playing with her teddy bear she had when she was in grade school.

“You scared me!” She walked towards Sunny.

“Just tell her you like her. Maybe she likes you too.” Sunny told her.

“She said she likes me.”

Sunny slowly turned her head to Jessica. “Come again?”

“I already said it so why will I repeat it? You’re on Tiffany’s side.”

“Hey, Tiffany is your cousin not your competitor or something. You said Sooyoung likes you?”

“That’s what she told me. But now I don’t know what to believe anymore. She can’t seem to take her eyes off the smiling angel who bribed her with food.”

Sunny laughed. “Who would have thought you have that jealous side in you?”

“It’s not funny.” Jessica hit Sunny’s arm.

“Awwww! Awwww.” Sunny cried in pain. “That really hurts.” Sunny looks like she was about to cry.

“Don’t exaggerate. I hit Sooyoung a lot of times already and she didn’t react like that.”

“It’s because she likes you, silly!” Sunny is still massaging the part that Jessica hit.

They suddenly heard a knock on the door. It was Hyomin. “Sunny-yah, are you okay? I heard you scream like you’re in pain or something.”

“I’m fine. Go away.” Sunny said. Hyomin left the room, following Sunny’s orders.

Sunny started walking out Jessica’s room. “Aish, why does she have to be clingy?”

“Because she likes you, silly.” Jessica mumbled to herself. She giggled at Sunny’s actions. She’s trying to me mature about all these but she can’t see that Hyomin is head over heels for her.

Then she starts sulking again. She heard the front door swings open, hearing Sooyoung and Tiffany’s laughter. I’m going to tell Sooyoung I like her, Jessica thought.

“But how?” This is her first time confessing her feelings to someone, let alone feeling this way for someone. She paced back and forth of her room, trying to think of how she’ll tell Sooyoung about her feelings.

 

 

 



 

 

SooFany chapter.

I have to give them some love, right?

next chapter, i'll include both SooSica and SooFany. 

Waiting for your comments. :))