HJ 60

Catching Chimeras

 

 

I was listening to the sound of the strong rain and wind conquering the house. It was a good feeling when I didn´t need to go out to that bad weather and could just simply lie on my favourite red cushion. There was playing a random show on the TV and I was watching it absentmindedly. My thoughts were sometimes in the rain, sometimes in one of the cases pilled up on my table in the office.

Just as predicted, many chimeras were dying these past two years and we had loads of work on our backs. Fortunately the Likya organisation got wiped out perfectly this time. It turned out that the ASC Institute headmaster already knew about Primary and his idea to continue with Mansik´s research. But he was too worried for his whole house of wards and didn´t want to endanger the clueless chimeras by exposing the big secret and forcing the evil organisation against the school. He was patiently waiting for someone like me to free him from this huge burden and I was glad I could help the old man that gave me so much.

Loud thunder echoed in the room and I closed my eyes to listen to it. It felt energising and goose bumps started rolling all over my body. I was wondering how it was possible that somebody as unlucky as me got to be picked out to live. The hundreds of my fellows died and are still dying because of the horrible curse they were endowed with. And I am one of the few that get to live their lives until the end. Don´t get me wrong, I don´t regret living. The opposite.

“What are you thinking about?” I opened my eyes and turned my head towards the door. Heechul entered the living room with two cups of hot tea in his hands. He put them on the table and waited for my answer. When he didn´t get any, he sat down on the sofa and huffed offended: “I hope it´s not the maknae.”

I forgot to mention that after Song Jihyo leaving the team and joining the Likya one in prison, our team was greatly lacking in members. It took Donghee a few weeks before he was able to return from the hospital and so Leeteuk sent us a helper. It was a pretty girl, her codename was Seohyun, and although she was older than me, I became her sunbae. Heechul adopted this thought that I must like her because, as he said, we were made for each other. I couldn´t but disagree with this stupid idea.

“I was thinking about the rain,” I told him truthfully but of course the older detective wouldn´t believe it. I shouldn´t have lied to him so much in the past, now he doesn´t believe me when I´m telling the truth.

“You mean the singer? He has a girlfriend, forget about him,” Heechul snarled and pretended to watch the show. Coincidentally, Rain was the guest.

“You are saying nonsense, Heechul,” I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to the TV.

For some time we sat there in silence, both deep in thoughts. After a few minutes of silence, the thunder echoed again and the glass of the window rattled a little bit. The noise woke me up from my thinking and I sighed loudly.

“Come here,” Heechul mumbled still looking at the TV.

I hummed and went to join him on the sofa. I abandoned the red cushion in favour to put my head on Heechul´s thighs. The handsome detective didn´t say anything against the position I´ve chosen and continued staring at the flat screen. Naturally his fingers dove into my hair and started playing with the brown strands. But ten minutes later the left hand got bored and instead went down. I felt him touch my waist and lift the hem of my shirt so he could put his arm under it. Soon his warm palm was settled on my back, right under my transparent wings. I moaned at the comfortable feeling, absolutely nothing was better than this.

“Heechul,” I whined. I wanted him to continue because his hands on my skin felt blissful.

“Are you a fly or a kitten?” Heechul teased but soon I was lying on my stomach and both his hands were caressing my . I started waving with my wings and feet in the air because I was feeling happy.

“Neither, you should know that already,” I told him playfully and raised my upper body, my arms proped against his thighs.

I turned my head sideways and leaned closer to him. Heechul was never good at expecting my kisses and even this time was surprised when my lips clasped his. It was only when I started his lower lip that he regained his consciousness and opened his mouth for me. I slipped my tongue inside and began teasing him by sliding against his upper palate. Heechul decided to fight back against my shameless attack and caught my tongue with his lips. He began on the muscle and I groaned in pleasure. If my position allowed it, I would have grabbed his head with my hands and forced him to submit. Instead my arms were supporting my awkwardly bent pose and I found myself at his mercy. Heechul was of course aware of this turn of the tables and with his hand was holding me down and making me immovable.

But as I was becoming desperate under his slow torture of my tongue, I got an idea. If he wanted to push me down, then I would get down. With my mouth still locked with his I began pressing myself against Heechul´s crotch. It didn´t take long before the detective couldn´t bear it any longer and moaned against my mouth. His lips freed my tongue and once again I took control over the kiss. I roamed around and continued pressing my body down until Heechul was reduced to nothing less than a puddle of goo. Then I pulled out and carefully the saliva that escaped from his lips during the love fight.

“Hm,” I let out in satisfaction and returned to my previous lying position.

For a short time I could hear Heechul taking deep breaths and mentally either begging his blood to stop rushing south or inwardly cursing me. I guess it was both. Then he let out a long sigh and pushed his hands under my shirt again. I was basking in my intelligence and ability to reduce the big star Kim Heechul to a cute bundle of mess.

“I think you are a kitten,” Heechul then spoke up out of nowhere. Not this topic again, does he want me to kiss him again or what?

“You are always sprawled on Heebum´s red pillow after all,” he added and I looked at him with my eyes wide. Heechul was smirking and even winked at me. It´s the cat´s pillow?

I guess there was something I didn´t know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- THE END-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good morning. The last chapter for you guys. Also the last question answered - Hyukjae had no idea that the cusion belongs to Heebum. :D Thank you very much for finishing this impossibly long story. I´m not even sure, if I myself would be able to reread it again, it´s way too long. Right now I´m not preparing any new HeeHyuk story but there is an ongoing EunHae one, if you would like to check. I hope you are not disappointed with the ending. It´s short but I thought that the way they behave around each other says a lot. Once again thank you for readding, subscribing, upvoting and also commenting through the whole story. Be careful on your ways and have a nice day. - Panda Hero