magic

untitled*

 

onho; fluff

 

 

 

 

Jinki finishes fixing his shiny suit, giving his tall assistant a look through the mirror. “Please don’t screw up tonight..” the magician says, referring to too many mishaps on stage. 

Minho fiddles with his bow tie, long fingers clumsy with details. “Right.. yes.. right.. what act are we doing tonight?”

Jinki sighs, turning to face Minho and his sorry excuse of a struggle on looking good. “…Why did I hire you?”

Minho glances behind him, as if his boss could be talking to another person in the room that they’re the only two in. “Uh.. cause..” he thinks on his toes. “I’m cute~, bbuing bbuing~.” Minho tries his aegyo trick, a small magician of sorts himself.

Jinki steps forward, hand clapping down on Minho’s shoulder, eyes sharp. “That’s a dirty trick.”

"No dirtier than yours."

Jinki yanks the bow tie away that’s lopsided, voice low with annoyance. “Forget it, let’s go.” He steps ahead of Minho, head shaking and performance channeling set in motion, no time for his hired help with a full house awaiting his show.

Minho blinks big eyes at the bow tie thrown to the floor. He shrugs and follows the magician, whispering to himself with a goofy grin, “Showtime~.”

Jinki tries to bite back a smile, but back to Minho he let’s it slide, smiling for reasons he’s not even sure of anymore. This guy, really…