untitled #24

untitled*

 

onho; fluff

 

 

 

Minho wiggles again in the sheets he’s still tangled in, embarrassed and just generally feeling awkward after his y plans fell through. It was going to be so good, and hyung was going to be flabbergasted by his skills and he was going to blow is mind with . He had researched it and everything. Had but thoughtful time into making this night work.

But Minho’s life is never that easy.

With another wiggle, Minho drops an arm around Jinki awhile deciding cuddling will be enough after such disaster. He closes his eyes and waits to fall sleep where he can hide from the shame.

Giggles fill the room though, and they only get louder and twist into deep laughter. Minho pouts while refusing to open his eyes at Jinki, who’s laughing at him.

"Sorry. It was just—" Jinki cuts off into breathy laughter again.

"Hyung…" Minho whines and wiggles again in the small bed, long leg reaching over Jinki’s body in some failed protest. It was just more cuddling in reality. 

The older turned towards Minho with his laughter muffled by a hand and in a moment, Minho seriously reaching his breaking point with sulking anger, Jinki’s soft lips press to his forehead and quickly soothe his awkward anxieties and cause Minho’s long lashes to flutter. 

Jinki drops an arm around Minho and squirms his body wrapped in sheets closer so the cuddling is perfect. Minho’s eyes stay closed while Jinki watches the younger like he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to him, and an awkward attempt like they just experience only confirmed it.