script

untitled*

 

onho; fluff

 

 

 

Minho flicks the long hair of the wig we wears, hips swaying a bit in his ‘fancy’ walking around the room and hands turning the page of the script he holds, going over lines with Jinki for his upcoming acting debut. It’s a big deal and Minho wants to help, cause he gets it - he’s been there. And that’s why he’s reading lines in a high, female voice and wholeheartedly taking on the role of a ‘y ghost’ - however that works.

Jinki glances up from his own script as the two shift on their feet and circle the room across from each other. He tries to hide his growing grin, but his eyes smile above the script and he can’t hide that.

"What?" Minho breaks character.

Jinki shrugs, “Nothing.. let’s keep going.”

Minho runs fingers through his fake hair, nearly pouting. The sulking look quickly turns into a bashful smile as Jinki speaks again.

"This is a great help to me, Minho. Really, thank you." Jinki nods and wags his script book.

Minho waves his hand, like ‘nah it’s nothing at all, it’s what I do’. His big eyes look over the script while Jinki pretends to. The older keeps his gaze mostly on Minho, appreciative and a little sneaky cause by now he really doesn’t need Minho’s help, he just wants him around in a wig looking cute and acting feminine. 

It’s too adorable to pass up.

Jinki shuffles through the script, lips pressed, really hoping for a kiss scene because Minho’s reaction would be priceless. Maybe Jinki will just have to pencil one in on his own.

Jinki half-listens to Minho’s acting tips, noting that whatever Minho says to do do the opposite, cause really, Minho is still a junior actor for sure but he can’t bring himself to turn down the offered help.

"Stop staring and read your lines, we’re busy you know." Minho’s smile falls slightly. 

Jinki gets back to the hard work of script reading he already knows, still keeping Minho around in his wig. He mumbles “Cute,” out of character, confusing Minho.

Jinki ends it there and calls it quits for the day, still horribly amused by the things Minho will do for him without hesitation.