9

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you having a good time here?”, her father asked without looking away from his computer.

Jiyeon thought she would come visit her father at work instead. She needed time to calm down from last night.

“I thought you weren’t interested about this company”, her father reminded her which made Jiyeon slumped further in her seat.

“Is it wrong for your only daughter to come and see you?”

Her father laughed and got up from the table as he walked towards her. “Is something bothering you?”

Jiyeon could only sigh. How should she say it to her father? If he knew, there is a high possibility that things won’t turn out to be pretty. She usually shares her problems with her mum. At least, she was very understanding.

“Nothing”, she shook her head as she scrolled at her phone aimlessly.

“That face doesn’t look like it’s nothing baby girl.”

Her father was starting to become worried when he noticed her troubled face. “What’s wrong?”

Jiyeon just smiled at him as she shook her head.

“Now seriously, what have you been up to lately?”

“I’ve been going around to different places with my friends”, she answered quickly.

Her father looked at her in doubt.

“You have friends?”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, “Of course I have.”

“Then how come I have never heard or see them before?”

She knew that her father didn’t believe her. Who was she kidding? She has been transferring school many times in her teenage life, how could she settle for some good friends?

Jiyeon did have friends though, but they were just the kind of people whom she would say hello and goodbye to. Nothing more than that.

“I just do, okay?”, she tried to sound convincing.

Her father suddenly placed a piece of paper on the table and pushed it towards her.

“What’s this?”, Jiyeon frowned at what was in front of her.

“The contract. The terms and regulations of this company”, her father stated, hoping she would take a look at it.

“Appa, I really don’t want to do this.”

Her father sighed as he loosened the tie on his neck. “If you’re not going to do it, then who would? You expect Chanyeol to take up that offer? He’s got his own career going on for him unlike you.”

That was true and Jiyeon couldn’t deny that.

“Then I’ll find a job too.”

Her father sighed at her ridiculousness. “Why look for one when there is one that is open for you. It’s not like you would be working alone. You get to work together with me Jiyeon-ah.”

Jiyeon could feel the pressure piling up in her. She got up. “I have to go dad. I’m actually late for an appointment”, she bowed and left the office quietly.

Her father looked at the direction to where she left and shook his head.

“When will she ever learn?”

 

 

 

 

 

“She was there last night? And why are you telling me about it now?”, Myungsoo was fuming as they reached the QBS Building.

Woohyun felt guilty about it but he wasn’t going to show it.

“How was I supposed to know if she did go to see you? The house was crowded and it wasn’t my responsibility to her to you”, he scoffed and saw L kicking away a stone on the pavement.

“But I caught her leaving after we just got there. I asked her if she had already seen you but she just told me she’ll see us today”, Woohyun continued.

Myungsoo was worried because Jiyeon hasn’t been replying his text messages and answering his calls. “What is she doing that is making her so busy?”

He was grumbling and fumbling with his phone as they made their way in.

“L oppa!”

He turned to look at who it was and saw a face he recognized.

“Hyeri dongsaeng”, he waved as she walked towards him. “You’re early.”

She laughed and lead them to a room.

“I see Woohyun oppa is here too. Are you going to join us as well?”, she asked the greasy man and only got a one word ‘No’ as a reply.

Myungsoo turned Hyeri back around, diverting her attention away from Woohyun, “Leave him alone, he’s actually done something wrong and he’s reflecting about it as we talk.”

Hyeri laughed even more as she slapped his chest lightly, “Oppa, you’re so mean.”

He laughed along with her, “I have to, or else he won’t learn his lesson.”

Woohyun shoved Myungsoo from the back and left the room.

“I’ll be in the car.”

 

“Look at that, sulking like a baby.”

Hyeri got curious so she decided to ask him.

“Why was he sulking?”

He was about to tell her about yesterday’s incident but he stopped. None of his friends knows he’s dating Jiyeon. Except for EXO, who aren’t exactly his friends. Only his close ones does.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo!”, Minah called him over as she gave him a light hug, “I thought it would be me that will be working with you. But it turns out that our maknae is the lucky one.”

Myungsoo patted her head and smiled. Minah, who was a member of Girl’s Day, which Hyeri is in too, is a close friend of his. She never calls him oppa even when he’s a year older than her. Because they treated each other as friends, they decided to drop the formalities.

“You here to accompany her?”

Minah nodded and pulled them to take a seat.

“I really envy you guys. You get to MC for the most popular music show”, she pouted.

Hyeri nudged the older on, “Unnie, you got to host Inkigayo the last time, that show was quite popular too okay”, she assured her just to cheer her up.

“That’s right, in fact, you’re our senior when it comes to hosting a show. I guess this is your first time Hyeri-ah?”, he asked and she nodded eagerly.

“I’m so nervous and excited at the same time”, she exclaimed as she kept hitting his shoulders. “Don’t you feel the same way too oppa?”

“Of course.”

The conference began and Minah left because she wasn’t part of the show. Many things were discussed and they were set to host the show starting from next week. They too had to practice together for their first debut as MC’s as asked from the QBS director.

“This is going to be so exciting!”, Hyeri cheered.

 

“Hi guys,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter