11

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But Myung, dad doesn’t allow me to even go out at all. He’s been purposely calling the house phone to check on me”, Jiyeon whined at him.

Myungsoo thought of meeting her dad to explain everything but Jiyeon insisted him not to. She hadn’t told him that her father doesn’t allow her to date an idol. And she was afraid Myungsoo would get mad at her for not telling him.

“So you wouldn’t be able to accompany me today to all my schedules?”

Jiyeon sighed, “No Myung, I’m sorry.”

She could hear him sigh too as he grumbled words that she couldn’t make up.

“You can’t even go out to the mall or something? Meet up a friend?”, he suggested, desperately wanting her to meet her.

Jiyeon bit her bottom lip. “My dad would send one of his men’s to me. I don’t want to be the centre of attention and I am definitely not planning on sneaking away like all those action movie damsel in distress girls.”

Myungsoo laughed at her remark, finding her statement hilarious.

“What’s so funny?”, she frowned in confusion.

He cleared his throat, “I’ll try and find a way to get to you without getting us caught. And I hope you reconsider not allowing me to try talk to your father. You might never know the outcome. Cause I’m quite a sweet talke–“

“Still a N-O from me Myung. You don’t know how he can get.”

She could picture Myungsoo stomping his foot, messing his hair in frustration.

“I love you Kim Myungsoo. Because you’re the only one that understands me.”

That could maybe help calm down the annoyed man.

“Fine. Look, I got to go. Stay safe and reply to my messages okay. Love you baby girl.”

Before she could answer, the house phone rang.

“See, he keeps calling again. Love you too.”

 

 

 

“You shouldn’t have done that. It was annoying the hell out of me”, Jiyeon pouted as she sat on the chair, in front of her father’s office desk.

Jiyeon’s father had a serious expression on his face. He hadn’t been smiling ever since she stepped her foot inside his office.

“Are you still contacting him?”

She played with her fingers and slowly nodded.

“Didn’t I tell you before? Weren’t you listening when I was talking to you?”, her father slammed the table.

Jiyeon jerked away and looked at her father, frightened.

“I don’t like it when you date idols. They will mess up your life. Have you seen those celebrities in Hollywood who date other celebrities? They get divorced so easily! And their fans, that’s another issue to consider about.”

Her father was ranting and Jiyeon hated it when this happens. She wishes her mother was here. She was always the calm and rational one.

“And from now onwards, you are not going to be idling off without doing anything anymore.”

Jiyeon panicked, “You’re not going to send me back are you?”

Her father crossed his arms at her, “You think I’m that heartless?”

“Aren’t you now?”, she murmured.

“What is it?”

“Oh it’s nothing”, she waved it off.

Her seated back down. “You’re going to start working today.”

“What?”, she shrieked.

“No more excuses and it is time for you to work already Park Jiyeon. I need to have somebody take over this company. And you’re the only child I’ve got. That is why it is important that you find the right husband who would help you take over this company.”

 

“Appa.”

Jiyeon really didn’t like where this is going.

“I’ve already scheduled a meeting and you will be assisted by one of my best employees on how things run around here in this company.”

“But–“

“No time to argue. You better get going right now.”

She was about to protest again but the door to the office opened.

“I hope you guide her well. She’s a tough one”, her father warned.

Jiyeon roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter