36

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon laughed her way back to the hotel.

"Little sister? Really Myungsoo?"

"Aish", Myungsoo grumbled as they waited for the lift.

He had blurted the word sister instead of something appropriate like friend or maybe girlfriend.

Jackson made him feel jumpy and he couldn't shake that off him.

"Oh wait I forgot. You go up first, I'm going to ask them for a spare room card."

"Okay", she continued laughing to herself as she entered the lift.

She pressed the button of their level when she came to a realisation.

She was alone in this lift.

"Jiyeon!", Myungsoo yelled, running to her direction.

After collecting the card, he turned back around to see her carelessly entering the lift alone.

Jiyeon mouth went agape and she was too stunned to do anything.

"Yah, are you out of your mind?", he scolded her and pulled Jiyeon into a hug just as the door closes shut.

To be honest, she didn't even feel like she was going to die.

She used to be afraid and nervous about taking the lift. But today, it felt different.

Jiyeon smelled her favourite fragrance on his shirt and went deeper into his chest.

"I miss you Kim Myungsoo", she whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist.

 

 

 

"Why did you allow her to go and follow that guy?", Mr Park was furious when he found out that Jiyeon haven't been coming to the office for a few days.

"Let her take a break. She's been through a lot."

"But not with that kid! I don't like to see them together", he fumed as he took out the phone.

Mrs Lee snatched it away from him.

"Lee Donggun. For once, can you get your business aside and let her be? She's our only daughter and I want what's best for her. Imagine how she suffered when we divorced? How tired it was for her to go back and forth just to be with one of us?", she croaked, a tear slipped down her cheeks.

 

 

 

"When will she be leaving?"

"3 days from now", Chanyeol answered as Jackson parked his car in the parking lot.

The both of them were going to meet somebody important.

Chanyeol couldn't keep that matter to himself so he decided to tell Jackson.

Jackson got worried knowing the situation.

He didn't want something bad to happen because he was a very protective person.

"Remember, no matter what you do, don't do anything rash. Or a flock of girls would come after you", Chanyeol warned as he entered the hotel lobby.

Jackson scoffed.

"They'd come after me when they see how better I look Yeol."

 

 

 

They stayed in their hugging position for a while before the door opened.

Jiyeon smiled to herself, realising he didn't hug her back and moved away.

"We're here", she mumbled and went out.

Myungsoo walked slowly to their room.

He wanted to hug her back. He wanted to kiss her forehead and whisper sweet nothings but damn he was too slow.

Jiyeon was waiting for him to open the door because she didn't have the card with her.

Myungsoo scanned open the door and walked in first.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Wait", he stopped her.

"What?"

"Remember you told me you've always wanted to go to that big field here and play kite during the night?", he reminded her as he wait for her answer.

Jiyeon laughed. "That was just a silly idea I came up with. What was I thinking?", she turned around with the towel slung around her neck.

Myungsoo grabbed her shoulders and turned her around, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter